Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealbien5
Happy traveler
Male

Loc: Thessaloniki
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: hoboblues]
    #11035879 - 09/10/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i like it and is cheap, nice pipe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilocypher
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11036685 - 09/10/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Quote:

psilocybonautX said:
I've heard of people using steel wool too.  I assume you have to burn it first as well.

You have to use really coarse steel wool. The regular kind just ignites on fire.

Edit: Actually it seems that people have gotten steel wool confused with brillo or chore boy. I don't think you can use any type of steel wool.

Can you not just use a stainless steel base with 4 tiny air holes around the diameter? It will still heat the DMT without actually burning it (unlike a gauze), but the holes will still let you suck air through. I dunno... I've not read all the responses.

--------------------

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Psilocypher]
    #11038770 - 09/11/09 05:32 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocypher said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Quote:

psilocybonautX said:
I've heard of people using steel wool too.  I assume you have to burn it first as well.

You have to use really coarse steel wool. The regular kind just ignites on fire.

Edit: Actually it seems that people have gotten steel wool confused with Brillo or chore boy. I don't think you can use any type of steel wool.

Can you not just use a stainless steel base with 4 tiny air holes around the diameter? It will still heat the DMT without actually burning it (unlike a gauze), but the holes will still let you suck air through. I dunno... I've not read all the responses.

The only problem I can see with that is, DMT turns mostly into liquid as you are vaporizing it. The point in using Chore Boy or Brillo is because it has a very large surface area to keep the DMT from dripping through. If you used a steel plate, the DMT is very likely going to melt and run off the plate as it turns into a liquid. If you use a Brillo or a Chore Boy with copper coating you must first burn the copper off with a propane tank or something similar. I know Chore Boys have a copper coating but I'm not sure about Brillos.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11041466 - 09/11/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This method is a waste of fucking time people.

Just go buy a 'oil burner' aka chalet (3 $)

Why would you want to run your dmt through metal like you are smoking crack?

stupid

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Odum]
    #11041829 - 09/11/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

im currently getting the ultimate spice made

it might take a while

as this freind is particularly lazt

yet always busy with somthing. so hopfully he find time for me so i can show it off to u folk

--------------------

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Cannashroom]
    #12289588 - 03/28/10 08:28 PM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Do you have to pre-burn this stainless steel scrubbing pad?  Its new & clean...

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Offlinechaosbydesign
in-between dimensions
Female

Loc: The Big Apple (in your ha...
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Odum]
    #15318688 - 11/03/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

While it does work well as a method of delivery, an oil burner tends to accumulate burnt DMT in the bottom that will continue to get burnt every time you use it, unless you're able to clean it all off... With the machine, you can remove the metal piece whenever you want to.

Quote:

Odum said:
This method is a waste of fucking time people.

Just go buy a 'oil burner' aka chalet (3 $)

Why would you want to run your dmt through metal like you are smoking crack?

stupid

--------------------

I reside in the uncharted space in between; where intangible detail meets reality's seams...

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: chaosbydesign]
    #15319158 - 11/03/11 08:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

you can clean out the burnt residue with a q-tip, dab the q-tip in some water with ash, also naphtha works well... until you learn how to smoke it without burning it which wastes it, if you have clean dmt and you don't burn the shit out of it there won't be any residue left behind :oldthread:

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Nature Boy]
    #15556957 - 12/22/11 02:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Now I know what the "machine" is. Thank you.

However, something about using a meth/crack pipe just doesn't sit well with me. Makes me feel sketchy, and I personally dislike/stay away from head shops that sell them for that reason. Shit grosses me out for some reason.

Would putting it in a glass bottle and heating the bottom of the bottle work to ignite the steel wool? I think I'd just do that if that's the case, and maybe modify the mouth piece to filter/hit it better.

Might also work in a conventional bong, or a hooka. Here's what I'm thinking: Load the DMT into the tobacco/weed bong/hooka, and then load a small amount of steel wool on top. Ignite it, and that should do the same thing, right? Also cool because you can load the bong with water/ice, for a cleaner, cooler hit.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15556987 - 12/22/11 02:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

if you don't like the idea of a crack pipe, make a changa blend and smoke it out of a pipe or bong like you would weed.

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: SurReality]
    #15557007 - 12/22/11 02:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SurReality said:
if you don't like the idea of a crack pipe, make a changa blend and smoke it out of a pipe or bong like you would weed.

Yea, I'm just going to do that. I'll probably take the DMT and load some quality hash on top. The hash is slow burning and doesn't take much to ignite, and will keep smoldering for a good while. Seems like a good method.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15557033 - 12/22/11 02:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i don't think thats a good idea, the changa burns pretty fast... plus dmt really doesn't taste good at all and would just spoil the flavor of your hash. also smoking weed/hash at the same time as DMT can decrease the effect of DMT, it would be better to just smoke the dmt and then smoke your hash after tripping.

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineEmpereur
Stranger
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: psilocybonautX]
    #16143373 - 04/26/12 05:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Im new to the machine and want to be crystal clear on the operation before using any DMT on it... so do you need to be sucking or inhaling simultaneously while heating the brillo? Or will heating the brillo cause the pipe to fill with smoke on its own? can you apply several doses? 100 grams into the brillo? after the stuff resinates can it be re-vaporized to get more hits out of it?

Offlineislanduniverse
Male

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Empereur]
    #16144557 - 04/26/12 09:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i would suggest having maybe a 50-100mg amount sprinkled on to of the STEEL WOOL, not brillo pad.
you can use a torch lighter from a distance to heat up the dmt so it melts into the STEEL WOOL, not brillo pad.
it helps to have a bottle that you can more easily see the opening of, and thereby heat propertly.
you'll want to just barely barely barely inhale so that the bottle starts filling up with a thicker smoke... too thin and you might get a weaker dose
once the chamber is filled to a decent amount hit it hard and take the biggest breath you can and hold it in
if you can manage try taking another hit, but this would all be easier with a helping hand

getting the one (or more) big hit from the machine has been more successful for me than using a couple of different freebase pipes and inhaling slow and deep... never seemed as strong

InvisibleVitalux
Stranger from the next universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16601196 - 07/27/12 05:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

This pipe is excellent and has greatly improved life.

I made a slight improvement by drilling a 1/2 inch hole and adding a 1/2 inch clear flex hose as a mouth piece.

I found that with the hole in the bottom of the pipe, and folks having to put their lips on the bottle, chances are that spit and goober was bound to fall down the pipe.

Plus it was difficult to watch the flame position when trying to take a hit of the machine by oneself.

With the hose, it makes the unit more user friendly and cleaner.

Note when drilling the hole I just used a spade type glass drill bit and drilled the hole in the bottle by first filling the sink with cool water and holding the bottle under the water to lubricate while drilling the hole.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Vitalux]
    #16601722 - 07/27/12 07:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Jeez.  That's just ridiculously and unnecessarily huge.  :facepalm:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleVitalux
Stranger from the next universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16617279 - 07/30/12 03:43 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm well.....at least I did not make it too small.

You know.......life is kind of weird...

It doesn't matter what you do,....there will always be someone to complain.

Take the weather for example... :sunny: ..It doesn't matter what kind of a day it is outside, there will always be some miserable fucking bastard that will complain about it

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Vitalux]
    #16617660 - 07/30/12 04:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Le Machine, which is the quintessential DMT vaporizing ghetto gizmo uses a 50ml-ish bottle - and with good reason.  The product vaporized isn't dispersed into a huge volume rendering it utterly ineffectual and therefore wasteful, if not downright useless.

Not that I don't LIKE what you did as an enterprise, its just that it is completely self-defeating for use with DMT, which only requires you to vaporize somewhere around 30 mg.  Therefore, your device is about as poor a design as one could possibly imagine, unless of course you were to use a GALLON bottle.  :facepalm:

Small = smart and effective.  Huge = lossy and probably useless.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (07/31/12 04:13 AM)

Offlineislanduniverse
Male

#16618403 - 07/30/12 07:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i'd just like to point out that i used a bacardi 750ml bottle, and i found that breathing in slowly and carefully allowed me to load the chamber without inhaling, exhaling plain air, and then hitting super fucking quick and hard such that i was overwhelmed by the dose, and so far it has been the only time i have "broken through" to that degree

using smaller crack pipe, and an even more intricate small glass pipe, was not as effective

InvisibleMr. E
No Touchies!
Male

Loc: Hiding in the Sky
    #16620966 - 07/31/12 08:04 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Here's my version of the Machine.

Just got to test it out yesterday, my first time using DMT. I didnt have the breakthrough but wasn't really trying to since it was my first. But I'd say it worked very well!  The chamber is big enough to let me pre-fill it, but not so big I can't take the whole thing at once. Used it upside-down just as recommended in the OP, with the addition of a metal screen between the steel wool and the crystals. Wasn't anywhere near as foul tasting as I'd imagined from all the hype. More testing is definitely required! :crazy2:

--------------------
Only Red Horse Rainbows can save us, let them run wild and asunder!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder