Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKrof
Stranger

Acid scenario, long.
    #11027984 - 09/09/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

So, this post is about where I'm at, and my situation. Mind you this will be long.

About the backround of things, I was first told by my dealer, A , that she could get me shrooms. This made me very happy, it has been so long since I have tripped, and even when I did trip, all 3 times were weak doses of mushies. Well she said this a week or two ago, and still no fungus, so I was getting a little frustrated with her.
  Then, just 2 days ago I went over to a fairly new friends house, his name will be S.
  We talked for awhile about random things, then he told me he was still feeling the after effects of this acid he had the other day. Interested, I asked him about it, and he said he took a hit from his dealer, and tripped balls for 24 hours, then for the next day or so felt amazing, and really happy.

So of course, me who has never before sampled the beauty that is lsd, asked him about numerous details on the subject, he said he was seeing the telephone poles bend and twist like snakes and had open eye and closed eye visuals. Another friend I very recently just met was there, and was also interested, and asked S if he had anymore.
      S said, no, he only had enough for him to trip one more time.
So I asked him if he doesn't have it, then can he still get it?
    My dealer said yes to this, so I offered him my money to go and get it, he said "sweet, I'm actually excited just to be the one to bring this to you, I'ts insane."

He said in one of his explainations, that he got it from a guy who has it frozen, from the 1960's... Now I'm not too experienced with knowledge of where to find super rare drugs, but wouldn't acid from the 60's be worth thousands? or hundreds at least...
  Aside from all that though, lets pretend it is real 60's acid, that would be a mind bending fact right there! I have seen shirts that were claimed to have been stashed in an attic for 40-50 years, and was even offered to buy a retro hippie t shirt, but come on, Legit Acid from the woodstock times?....if it is real, then I'm in for one hell of a ride, (Erowid says hippie acid ranged from 300-400+ micrograms a dose, during that time era.)

So, this was all 2 days ago, today was suppose to be the day, but he said his guys is to busy right now. Which really made me anxious and sad deep down. So I asked him If it would be possible tomorrow, and he said for sure...now even I know thats a pretty common line, "yea I can absolutely get you that tomorrow" So I'm really waiting on the moment of truth.
    Me, and the other friend will be very upset if S tries to rip us off, and to my knowledge S is going to make it sound like he wants to buy more acid for himself, so the dealer isn't afraid random people will be eating his acid.

If I do get the Acid, or Real Lsd, as S calls it, I have quite the amazing plan, with a small number of problems to work out.
    The plan for me is to get the 2hits, figure out the best way to store them, whatever form they are in, then keep them stored until saturday.(which is going to kill me to own it, but have to wait for it.)    Then on Saturday, I will slip out of my house, undetected in the morning light, I will walk to the local park which is very beautiful, and not a bad place at all for it's bad location.
    I will walk through the front gates, then as I get a little ways down the road, I will head off the road, and through the trees of the surrounding woodland. All of my possesions will be left behind, except my keys, a lighter, the lsd, a joint or 2....and possibly something to drink, because I really dont eat much anyway.
    I will enter the very old Woods and venture deep through the trees, I will break through the very dense outskirts, and move deeper until the trees grow sparse, and far apart. I will seek a seat of sorts, a log perhaps, or a big rock. Preferably this seat will be in a very sunny clearing, with an open sky.

There I will sit on whatever nature offers, And I will take the acid orally, and with great joy and respect. After ingesting all of the Lucy, I will then wait for probably 10 minutes. Then I will light up a joint and smoke till I'm already enjoying myself. Then after this I will either remain seated and just take it all in, or I will wander deeper, to inspect anything that may have caught my eye, what I know for sure is, whatever I do after the joint, it does not matter one bit, because in the end, the 1st signs of effects will be upon me and there will be no turning back.

I'm not like most drug-users, I go for drugs with long lasting effects,(excluding pot) and I enjoy the feeling of being totally out of control, and having the acid have it's way with me as it pleases.
  Since I have done shrooms, 3 times, I am confident I will be able to enter that woods and do what has to be done with no problems, I understand the power of hallucinageons, also I respect them, and I know in my head that I will be totally safe and no one will ever know that there is a tripper at the local park. Which also brings me to the subject of the actual forest.

All around the edge of the trees, it's very dense, like a shell that has to be broken, then the whole inside is lacking the abundance of trees in one location, it's all spread out. Multiple Sunny clearings are visible if you look at the woods from the other side of the street, so it is a strange area already. But I like this, I like this a lot, It sounds to me like I'm going to be tripping in a bubble of trees and life all around me, and in my head I can see me thinking I'm 100% safe and nobody would, nor could they ever discover me in a random section of woods, sitting on a log laughing like a madman.

There is always a very slim chance of a crisis, a hiker, or traveler could happen to be exploring the woods that day, And I have heard numerous reports of a few deer being present in there...and where there are deer there are sometimes predators...      Not like i'm afraid I will see a deer or anything, I'ts just that those things have the bucking power to crack your jaw off...and If im tripping I think that would make it 1000x worse...and deadly.
    Even though there are a few hazards I feel like I will be fine, and I'm probably worrying about nothing. Even though I've heard(and it makes sense) that people go into those woods to cook meth, and I really dont think I want to meet some Wild Meth-witches, cooking up a terrible brew in thier cauldron, alone in the woods while I'm tripping balls...That's how you hear of missing people stories, and murders...

Anyways, I will sit in the woods for as long as I can before it starts to get dark, because I really dont think I could handle being all alone in the woods tripping my nuts off, and seeing evil creatures in the night....Even with another person it would still be creepy. And if I cant manage to stay in the woods the whole time, I'll go out into the actual park setting, and hope no one will be there. Even if some one is there I may just risk it, It's not like everyone and there brother can tell for sure your on drugs. And if they can tell i'm on acid, then that means they have probably  done it themselves and wouldn't even think about calling the police.

But the main reason I get frustrated is because people tell me when they have a new drug, whoop it up real big, then I buy it and cant feel anything...I absolutely hate that, especially when I plan for the longest time what I'm going to do or whats going to happen then I get pissed when I discover It's bunk or something.

I really wanted to do 4 grams of mushrooms in the woods, but that idea is seeming more and more like a fantasy, and not reality. But hopefully Lsd will be my my friend and it will treat me right and know deep down what I want and will give it to me. I really want certain things to happen for my first acid trip, but I know some things I expect will be totally off, and some things will seem like I new exactly what I was talking about.
    I'm not sure If your weight has anything to do with acid's potency, but I weigh around 133/134 or so pounds, So I dont know if I will trip extra hard but I'm hoping I do.

Seriously though, if S cant get me this acid before Friday, then it could be weeks, if not months before I ever get another chance...Thats why I really wish I could do something, but it seems all I can do right now is just twiddle my thumbs and wait.....and wait....and if tomorrow he tells me he forgot or something, I think I'm going to cry, because that just doesn't seem right. Yea, I usally get told that There is none left, but Come on!, I should get at least one crazy experience in my lifetime before I kick the bucket. So many people live thier lives without so much as taking a hit of pot, which saddens me that most are denied this. And even though drugs are a beautiful thing, Most of the World treats us like garbage, and we are good for nothing junkies that serve no purpose.

But really, if drugs were legal everywhere, the world would just be a happier place, IMO.

Thanks to all who read this, I realize it was a kind of long rant from a random stoner...Comments are appreciated, any input would be cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKrof
Stranger

Re: Acid scenario, long. [Re: Krof]
    #11028126 - 09/09/09 03:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

....The wait is killing me, like that episode of Southpark with the Nintendo Wii, and cartmen.

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
    #11028180 - 09/09/09 03:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a good plan, I hope your guy pulls through.
Also. Deer are afraid of people. Where I live, I see them every day- they will be scared of you and run away from you if they see you.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

OfflineKrof
Stranger

Re: Acid scenario, long. [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11028213 - 09/09/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yea i Know they spook easily, but I hear when ur tripping, some animals can sense, this, and they are cool with you, so if i'm tripping hard enough and try to pet it or something, I could very well be injured.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #11028227 - 09/09/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

you can take a deer

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #11028233 - 09/09/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah dont fucking try to pet the deer dude lol.
Thats crazy, do you want to get impaled by antlers trippin balls?!

--------------------

WakaWaka

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Acid scenario, long. [Re: igwna]
    #11028312 - 09/09/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

theMERRYiguana said:
you can take a deer

:ilold:

--------------------

OfflineKrof
Stranger

Re: Acid scenario, long. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11028402 - 09/09/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Normally maybe, but trippin, I may just die...Think about it, when I did my 1st Trip, it was with a small dose of shrooms. I was hearing shit, and an xbox 360 stole my shrooms...true story.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds