Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11024425 - 09/08/09 11:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I think I could handle drowning, provided it was REAL drowning, 1-2 minutes and I'm dead.

Stuff like waterboarding, which simulates the full drowning experience while keeping you alive indefinitely... now THAT would suck.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiamu
Sall Growman
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: tripp23]
    #11024452 - 09/08/09 11:54 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

metal clamp closin on  your balls

--------------------

OfflineAereolaBorialis
C-Min & Cider
 User Gallery

Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: tripp23]
    #11024474 - 09/08/09 11:58 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

The Chinese would stick bamboo down your throat and let it sit in your stomach acid.
When it was being digested they would come back and pull it out, along with your stomach and intestines.

--------------------
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Haikus are easy,
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.

InvisiblestonesunM
Sclerotia Aficionado
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 64º08'00"N 21º56'00"W
Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: AereolaBorialis]
    #11024481 - 09/08/09 11:59 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Castrations as punishments were performed as slowly as possible to worsen the intensity of the victim's agony and lengthen its duration. Standard practice in France from the Middle Ages to the French Revolution was to crush the condemned's testicles in a vise, which burst them as mush from the scrotum, then crunch the spermatic cords with pliers. The condemned was turned upside down in order to maximize the blood flow to his brain, after which he was unable to pass out or enter a state of shock until, perhaps, the last few seconds of his ordeal. The condemned was sure to vomit repeatedly with violent convulsions, even well after he had voided the contents of his stomach, but he rarely screamed except for an initial shriek, which immediately silenced, because the pain overwhelmed his ability to breathe. Most men would hang and thrash wildly during and after the crushing of each testicle, and their thrashing would renew upon the crushing of each spermatic cord. This torture method (accompanied by others) was usually reserved for the crime of regicide or attempted regicide. The condemned was mercifully put to death afterwards, but his torture routinely lasted for the better part of a day, witnessed by large crowds. It is interesting to note that, whereas most crowds were instructed to jeer, mock, and ridicule the condemned, and did so even during a disemboweling, and drawing and quartering, most crowds remained silent and stared with shocked expressions as a castration was carried out in this manner. Onlookers, male and female, are recorded to have vomited at the sight of the spectacle. The crushing of the spermatic cords produces a sound, which veterinarians (who routinely perform this castration procedure on anaesthetized, large livestock, such as horses) usually describe as similar to crushing an entire head of frozen celery, wrapped in rubber bands.

Invisible99BOOMERMAN
The Professional
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: stonesun]
    #11024493 - 09/09/09 12:01 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

definetly being burned ,either by fire, or acid bath.

--------------------
Anything posted in this thread is just some well thought out bull-shit,which is completely for entertainment purposes only.

AMU      "Q&A's  Thread"

INGENIOUS MONO TUB LINER

OfflineNickSoapdish
Hypochondriac
Male

#11024503 - 09/09/09 12:03 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

stonesun said:
Castrations as punishments were performed as slowly as possible to worsen the intensity of the victim's agony and lengthen its duration. Standard practice in France from the Middle Ages to the French Revolution was to crush the condemned's testicles in a vise, which burst them as mush from the scrotum, then crunch the spermatic cords with pliers. The condemned was turned upside down in order to maximize the blood flow to his brain, after which he was unable to pass out or enter a state of shock until, perhaps, the last few seconds of his ordeal. The condemned was sure to vomit repeatedly with violent convulsions, even well after he had voided the contents of his stomach, but he rarely screamed except for an initial shriek, which immediately silenced, because the pain overwhelmed his ability to breathe. Most men would hang and thrash wildly during and after the crushing of each testicle, and their thrashing would renew upon the crushing of each spermatic cord. This torture method (accompanied by others) was usually reserved for the crime of regicide or attempted regicide. The condemned was mercifully put to death afterwards, but his torture routinely lasted for the better part of a day, witnessed by large crowds. It is interesting to note that, whereas most crowds were instructed to jeer, mock, and ridicule the condemned, and did so even during a disemboweling, and drawing and quartering, most crowds remained silent and stared with shocked expressions as a castration was carried out in this manner. Onlookers, male and female, are recorded to have vomited at the sight of the spectacle. The crushing of the spermatic cords produces a sound, which veterinarians (who routinely perform this castration procedure on anaesthetized, large livestock, such as horses) usually describe as similar to crushing an entire head of frozen celery, wrapped in rubber bands.

I think we have a winner.

The description really complements it too. Certainly made me cringe.

--------------------

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#11024517 - 09/09/09 12:04 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

It seems that torture came about from forms of organisation and authority...

I would like to think that humans weren't capable of such acts and I would like to think in an anarchist society nobody would torture others.

I don't see any benefit to torture unless there is an institution that is trying to protect itself... as point out above, "Try to kill the king, your nutsack will be squashed".

If there was no king, no government, no institutions... what purpose would torture serve besides pure evil?

InvisiblestonesunM
Sclerotia Aficionado
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 64º08'00"N 21º56'00"W
Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #11024566 - 09/09/09 12:11 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NickSoapdish said:
Quote:

stonesun said:

I think we have a winner.

The description really complements it too. Certainly made me cringe.

:dancer:  :awedance: :dancer:

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #11024848 - 09/09/09 01:03 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

kenny G box set on volume 11. hands down.

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: The most painful form of torture [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #11025074 - 09/09/09 01:47 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

The Japanese would cut gashes in you and fill the wound with salt and maggots

The maggots and salt would act as antiseptics and they could do this to you over and over and over...

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
    #11025083 - 09/09/09 01:48 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

waterboarding.

Gives you the sensation of drowning, except you aren't.

By far the BEST torture method, although not necessarily the most painful.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub