Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Loc: Quebec, Canada Flag
Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! * 3
    #10945064 - 08/26/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I know some may not fancy screwing over the man to get a buck but if you don't like some of the ideas here don't read em lol.

so anyways i know some of you know ways or tricks to free shit so lets hear it .

Taco bell 2 for 1:

If you eat at a restaurant like taco bell always save your receipt you can take it back or call and say you did not receive certain items on it next day. Some you have to call b4 you get there and explain your story. I had taco bell as my first job and they always said if a customer says something is missing don't argue make it lol .

Xbox 360,PS3, FLAT SCREENS ON EBAY :

Check out ebay for broken xbox es,ps3's, and flat screen TVs . Buy one make sure they sell it at best buy, walmart, Sam's, etc. Alot of them are being sold by electronic liquidators basically the same shit you return to walmart or best buy gets sold to liquidators. When you find your item go to walmart or Sam's etc whatever store you are screwing lol. Buy that same item and get the protection warranty thing for it its cheap their protection plan thing protects it against all kinds of shit broken screens dropped items water spills etc. Than when you get home you take the broken item like a 360 and swap the case on the good item you just bought so when you can go back to Wall mart and return it with the same serial number. When you get there i would just get a brand new one again and lator on take it back for the cash you spent on the good one, less suspicious. Basically you are just buying a broken item and swapping it with a brand new one you bought from store and taking broken one back in place of new item .

I have done this with xboxes ps3s TVs etc . I bought a 52 inch flat screen off ebay for 120 bucks swapped it for a new one took old one back and BAM i got a 52 inch dlp hd TV for 120 bucks lol . Possibility's are endless on this one as long as the store you are screwing carrys the broken item .

Anyways guys that's just a lil bit from me about free or near free shit i know there is some guys out there willing to contribute to the thread so lets go post your genius ideas lol .

--------------------
Super Easy LC

Shroomerys secrets to free things !! All users contribute!!

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

Rotten Status : closed site gone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nickelz34]
    #10945600 - 08/27/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Make friends with people who work in the service industry.  I give all my friends free parking, I get free food all the time, We get drunk for pennies, etc.etc..

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: memes]
    #10948186 - 08/27/09 12:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I don't advocate screwing anyone over but the big chains do it to us all the time. One way to get back at them is with the return policy. Walmart has a 90 day policy which is about the best. Buy an item, use it for a while and lets say after 6 months to a year it goes bad. Cheap piece of junk and you are out of luck because the 90 days are past. You are not out of luck. Just go back, get the same item again, same size, color and so on. A few days later you bring back the old item in the new box with the receipt and get your money back. You now have a free replacement for the junk they screwed you over on. Be sure to dust off the item if it looks a little old.

One way they get around it is they discontinue items like mad. You go back and they don't carry it anymore. Find something similar and they don't look that close to see if it's the same brand. They just look to see if there is something in the box which looks like it. They are making $8 an hour and can't be bothered.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #10948214 - 08/27/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yup lol man i have returned a laptop i bought there like 4 times damn little guy dont seem to want to last more than 7 months at a time .

--------------------
Super Easy LC

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

OfflineMisterPink
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Bean
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nickelz34]
    #10948292 - 08/27/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'm curious how serial codes/bar codes would factor into this. As I understand it, PS3's or w/e item you're scamming for have unique barcodes that would have to be scanned in. Am I missing something here?

OfflineMisterPink
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Bean
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: MisterPink]
    #10948314 - 08/27/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Oh and as for getting free items here's my bit:

Look up a company you want electronic parts from, find an electronic catalog etc. Send them an email saying you work for xyz company and are developing a prototype system and would like to abc parts to test in your new machine.

You can't get expensive electronics parts by doing this, but most companies will send you inexpensive chips etc to have fun with if your a sparky. This works great, because in their eyes if you do go to market with your product and decide to use their device, they should reap large rewards. If you don't they aren't out more than a hundred dollars.

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #10948506 - 08/27/09 01:44 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Free fast food...i did that to much and paid with pudge.

This will only save you money and gain you nutrients...grab organic fruits and vegis and then go thru the self serve and tell the computer that they are not organic...save a little money and become healthier.

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: LayYouIn]
    #10948556 - 08/27/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

MisterPink - you are correct about the bar codes on game systems they are on the back were they scan them through the box that's why we take and swap the cases of the equipment so the codes match.

Some TVs have this same bar code but not many flat screens are way easyer to swap the cases on there's no warranty seal on almost any lol.

Heres a real good video of warranty seal removal on almost any piece of electronic all you need is a hair dryer:

--------------------
Super Easy LC

Edited by nickelz34 (08/27/09 01:55 PM)

InvisibleGI_Luvmoney
Vote Republican!
 User Gallery

#10949387 - 08/27/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

When I worked at a restaurant, they used to give me a lot of food that would have been thrown away because they can't save food once it had been prepared.  Maybe you can find a restaurant or grocery store that will give you free food that they can't keep.

--------------------

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #10967683 - 08/30/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hey guys just a update i called sams the other day after i had just went there a couple days ago and told them all the bread i bought was moldy they didnt even want me to bring old back. worked out gr8 for me bought four loafs and got 8.

--------------------
Super Easy LC

Invisiblelegallyhomeless
mooch
 User Gallery

Loc: EZRA for the Refuge
    #10978519 - 09/01/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ok let me get this straight...

Go to Walmart and buy a TV. Buy the same TV off eBay but with only a broken screen. Next swap the parts from 1 tv into the other. Leaving the broken TVs parts in the new TV from Walmart and the new TVs parts in the TV with the broken screen....

Return the TV that you bought at Walmart (now with broken parts)

Then what?

how do you get a TV? I dont understand. You may have a brand new TV, but its in a shell with a broken screen. :shrug:

Maybe the broken TVs parts were good to begin with, only the screen was bad?

Im confused. Anyone else get this?

--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.

Download PSX ISOs

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #10979567 - 09/01/09 01:13 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I think he means buy a tv that just doesn't work, not one with a smashed screen which would be obvious.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Invisiblelegallyhomeless
mooch
 User Gallery

Loc: EZRA for the Refuge
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #10980745 - 09/01/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

oh

--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.

Download PSX ISOs

OfflineTrauma.SH
Stranger
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #11011034 - 09/06/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hahahaha you guys crack me up.

good ideas though.

OfflineEarlGrey
Tea Total

Loc: UK
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Trauma.SH]
    #11025681 - 09/09/09 03:36 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but there is a series of clips on the internet called "Butteryass Mondays". It's actually created by a skatepark over in America but it's all about learning how to make your way through the ins and outs of the system for "free", or near enough :wink:. Here are a couple of my favourite ones:

[url=
N.I.T.S (Nuttin into Sumthins)[/url]
[url=
Schemin'[/url]

Offlinedstark
Manifesting Minds
Male User Gallery

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: EarlGrey]
    #11026838 - 09/09/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Does making free money harms the economy and other peoples income? O.o

--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Offlinettsk8r
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: dstark]
    #11028544 - 09/09/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I worked at McDonald's and if you complain about one thing you can always get it back. Usually the person at the window is a "new guy" Just say you ordered something else.  Also, at Mcdonalds they now charge for sauce etc. Just ask that person they usually will give it to you if a manager isn't around.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: ttsk8r]
    #11028636 - 09/09/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

When they try to charge me for ranch I give them the food back and ask for my money back.  Usually then they give me free ranch and sometimes I take it.  :grin:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: DieCommie]
    #11028810 - 09/09/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shop for: Tacos, Ranch Dressing

:lol:

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Loc: Α & Ω Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #11030122 - 09/09/09 08:33 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

With a friend, go to Wal-Mart or some similarly large store with half-wit, underpaid security, and buy a 24 pack of beer. Give the beer to said friend and tell him to exit and take it to the car. Leave the store through another exit and meet him there to grab the receipt. Go back, grab your new 24 pack, and walk right back out using the same receipt (the product should match, and the time will be nearly perfect). I have friends that have done this several times. The case of beer is easier because it won't fit in a bag, so walking out carrying it doesn't look suspicious at all. Do work, son.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale