Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: AlexP]
    #10904313 - 08/21/09 12:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
Oh that fucker... he never knew the codes. He has been speaking to me for a long time now. He tells me to do stuff but weird stuff... like take this, take that... but he's a pussy! He just tells me to take stuff and he never takes any! And he never knows the codes... so fuck him!

I am going through all my notes looking for the codes. If any of you remembers them just let me know. I will be pleased, the OP will be pleased. We'll all be able to trip again.

Alright sure thing man I've actually been listening to Stairway to Heaven backwards for the last 47 days and I think with each waking week I'm getting closer to hearing Robert Plant tell me the secret.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineganjababy
Stranger

#10904316 - 08/21/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow this guy needs some help before he hurts himself or others..

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: ganjababy]
    #10904373 - 08/21/09 01:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

/plug rolling.exe
/lemontek trip.exe

those are my codes..unfortunately, my OS is fried

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Offlineaqualato
psychonaut
Male

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: Moronicus]
    #10904512 - 08/21/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ReefeRnShroomS and/or AlexP: Can either of you explain what these codes are or do? Like for example are they supposed to make drugs more effective/last longer/intense/ect..? If so people on here might know it as something else then "mental codes" and be able to help you guys out...

--------------------

Edited by aqualato (08/21/09 01:28 PM)

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: aqualato]
    #10904669 - 08/21/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I understand what he means, and yet I've never known or had to use any commands.

It sounds like he's talking about a sort of mental command that you give yourself that can trigger the experience with or without the drugs.  The idea sounds plausible.  You could follow a certain string of thought that suddenly just puts you in DRUG MODE.

I'm interested.

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: aqualato]
    #10904701 - 08/21/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

YES they make you trip balls!! I've been listening not to Stairway to Heaven but The End, by The Doors, backwards. The codes make you trip a lot harder!!!!! Jim Morrison is going to tell me the secret!! Come on baby!!! They make you trip a lot harder for longer! And The Doors know the codes, I've been listening to The End backwards for the past years. Can you guys help us out??????

I WANT the CODES!!!!!!

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

Offlinesamba_lightning
diminished 5th
Male User Gallery

#10904901 - 08/21/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I dont know if you've heard of this guy derren brown..i'm sure you have. He can get people high or drunk by giving them a command or 'code' :wink:

You repeat this and imagine the feeling going through your body, i think he used to do it in college to save money.

Whether he is a fraud or not, well.. i don't know.

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10905029 - 08/21/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
YES they make you trip balls!! I've been listening not to Stairway to Heaven but The End, by The Doors, backwards. The codes make you trip a lot harder!!!!! Jim Morrison is going to tell me the secret!! Come on baby!!! They make you trip a lot harder for longer! And The Doors know the codes, I've been listening to The End backwards for the past years. Can you guys help us out??????

I WANT the CODES!!!!!!

Oh I'm way ahead of you - see The End is only the first part of the code, it's a multistructural code you see, upon further listening to Stairway to Heaven - I discovered the answer is actually in the pull out sections of Playboy magazine, which I am closely inspecting at this very moment, hopefully the code will become clear!

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10905102 - 08/21/09 02:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

AlexP said:

I WANT the CODES!!!!!!

Oh I'm way ahead of you - see The End is only the first part of the code, it's a multistructural code you see, upon further listening to Stairway to Heaven - I discovered the answer is actually in the pull out sections of Playboy magazine, which I am closely inspecting at this very moment, hopefully the code will become clear!

mood: Horny

:rofl2:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: Innoculus]
    #10905108 - 08/21/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Innoculus said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

AlexP said:

I WANT the CODES!!!!!!

My god I think you found the code.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleBruceJohnson
used car dealer

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: ReefeRnShroomS]
    #10905109 - 08/21/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ReefeRnShroomS said:
how do you get high off of ecstacy? i tried ecstacy like 30 times but i forgot how to do the command thingy.  my command and password use to be "deconstruction deltorro"

i forget how to do the ieplay explay thing.  my command use to be wolla wolla wolla solla solla solla dolla dolla dolla wolla nolla etc (close command)

so i forgot how to get high off ecstacy because of the commands.

i also forgot how to get high off mushrooms because of the commands (ie play)

please tell me how to get high off mushrooms and ecstacy. tell me what to do about the commands after you eat em.

i ate mushrooms 4 times. i was tripping on the first trip.

whoa. brah. you totally blew my mind.

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10905162 - 08/21/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Innoculus said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

AlexP said:

I WANT the CODES!!!!!!

That's the code!?!?!? Ohhhh

I went through it on An American Prayer!! I should have listened closer!! I knew The Doors were the answer!!!

Do you guys think I can get passed those doors with the code? I'm gonna try that tonight! 10 grams should be enough!!! :laugh:

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

InvisibleBruceJohnson
used car dealer

#10905180 - 08/21/09 03:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ten grams should be MORE than enough

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

#10905181 - 08/21/09 03:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I can't imagine why you'd want to trip that hard.

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10905213 - 08/21/09 03:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I grow them! It's cool! :wink:

I took 8 grams 2 weeks ago, I'd like to know if I can get higher or if I'll trip for longer or if none! :laugh:

Now that I have to code it will be different for sure...! :rofl:

--------------------

InvisibleBruceJohnson
used car dealer

#10905225 - 08/21/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

he probably has never tripped taht hard before and wants to know what it's like. he's a curious george.

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: BruceJohnson]
    #10905238 - 08/21/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Who? :lmafo:

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10905240 - 08/21/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
I grow them! It's cool! :wink:

I took 8 grams 2 weeks ago, I'd like to know if I can get higher or if I'll trip for longer or if none! :laugh:

Now that I have to code it will be different for sure...! :rofl:

10 grams is clearly not enough,

don't listen to these fools.

Eat everything, that's the only way.

Remember, stay horny.

You should plug them, that will guarantee the code will work, and THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION WILL BE TURNED TO COMPLETELY EDIBLE JELLO!

:goodluck:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: How Do You Get High off Ecstacy and Mushrooms? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10905287 - 08/21/09 03:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:lmafo: Plug them... That's insane! I'd rather eat them all!:wink:

I wonder if there's a point you just can't trip any harder. I'm pretty sure there is!

The jelly doors of perception... what I wrote a few posts back is actually true. On 8 grams of good cubes my bed was changing from liquid to metalic to sandy... and my fingers felt like strands of metalic wire... it was insane!

I wonder if I can desapear in a high enough dose! ^^

--------------------

InvisibleBruceJohnson
used car dealer

#10905305 - 08/21/09 03:20 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

plugging them is a wonderful idea. take one for the team.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract