Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: truffleupagus]
    #10885287 - 08/18/09 07:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SilentGym said:
Really though, the people on here should do a little research themselves before making 1000 threads asking the difference between these things.

There's worlds of difference.

I like the idea that the person brewing the brew or extracting the spice puts the biggest spin on it though.  I smoked some of my extracted stuff and I saw a hunched over guy holding something that I couldn't make out in a jar.  A female friend who I think is pretty cute smoked some of my stuff and saw rows and rows of eyes. :lol:

ahhhh  on my Aya experience on the comeup I saw this huge dome made of diamond shapes with eyes in the middles of them. There were thousands of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#10885382 - 08/18/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah if changa is around ill try it

salvia can take me to the same place as dmt

Quote:

SilentGym said:
Really though, the people on here should do a little research themselves before making 1000 threads asking the difference between these things.

I like the idea that the person brewing the brew or extracting the spice puts the biggest spin on it though.  I smoked some of my extracted stuff and I saw a hunched over guy holding something that I couldn't make out in a jar.  A female friend who I think is pretty cute smoked some of my stuff and saw rows and rows of eyes. :lol:

i think it puts a bigger spin on the smoked DMT and not as much on the brew if the brew is properly done cause they ayahuasca spirit is the ayahuasca spirit. the visions from the ayahuasca is usually shared where smoked dmt isnt

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: thedudenj]
    #10885425 - 08/18/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

when people say 'healing' do they mean physical,mental or spiritual w/aya???

or all of the above?

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #10885433 - 08/18/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
yeah if changa is around ill try it

Quote:

SilentGym said:

i think it puts a bigger spin on the smoked DMT and not as much on the brew if the brew is properly done cause they ayahuasca spirit is the ayahuasca spirit. the visions from the ayahuasca is usually shared where smoked dmt isnt

huh visions shared??  could you give some examples?? sounds interesting and I only tried Aya alone.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: cpw1971]
    #10885630 - 08/18/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

hmm as in you and everyone else taking it with you sees the same stuff and are on the same trip.

i kinda dont remember the exact amount of people i brewed for but its over 30+ people i know a good deal of them the few i dont are people that were a friend of a friend and they faded out of their lives too

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#10885937 - 08/18/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:

Yeah, that makes sense.

I've only done aya myself so far and pharma with flygirl.  Really looking forward to sharing a brew soon with a few close friends.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#10885969 - 08/18/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
    ahhhh  on my Aya experience on the comeup I saw this huge dome made of diamond shapes with eyes in the middles of them. There were thousands of them.

Pretty neat.  Makes me think of the cover of "The Spirit Molecule" hearing stuff like that.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #10886061 - 08/18/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thats exactly what it looked like. Only that there was far more detail and I could focus on it all at once.

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #10890438 - 08/19/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:

Your the first person I have ever heard reveal that. I have had several occasions where upon the come down, I remember having a psychedelic de ja vu and I battle over the experience in my mind, I sometimes don't remember or quite know if I had the previous experience on Salvia or DMT/Pharmahuasca. I have had identical effects from the two different substances.

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: ayahuasca vs smoked dmt [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #10890476 - 08/19/09 03:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah cause at that point its the power of the mind the drug simply detaches the mind from the body when on any drug powerful enough one can bring their mind to a specific place if they know how. as i said i took my girl friend to her DMT space with the power of DXM then ripped it away from her and took her to my relam similar to the one i took her to with ayahuasca and pretty much she accepted the place she goes inst the DMT its a manifestation of their psyche

--------------------

Offlineflygirl
Female

#10890720 - 08/19/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I do like the intensity of smoked DMT. I smoked DMT for the first time with silentgym and the whole ceiling turned into these octopus tentacles and a whirl wind of tie dye colors which was awesome. I just don't like that it doesn't last that long and it gives me intense ringing in the ears.
I haven't really ever done an intense dose of ayahuasca but I did like that it lasts longer then smoking dmt and that when I took it. It felt like I was being absorbed by my couch and everything was double and distorted. The only thing I don't like is the purging thing I know it is suppose to cleanse you, but I kind of have an issue with anything that can fuck up your stomach. They really effect me intensely and I always puck.

Offlineshaman_nic420
wook

#10890940 - 08/19/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i smoke alot of DMT......but never done aya im afraid too idk wat the experiance is like....but i will smoke DMT and like get way visual efffect and just stay in a awsome state of mind....and just keep hitinng it......idk how i can aya thoo i would do it with a shaman

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom