Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLedd
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Innerspace Flag
Yield in Mycobags?
    #10537322 - 06/19/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm looking for people to let me know what kind of yields they have had off mycobags growing cubes. I ordered 10, 1lb bags from madseason. I don't need to know, its for entertainments sake lol. I've read anywhere from half an ounce dry to 4oz dry per 1lb bag. Thanks guys and gals.

--------------------
We mean nothing we do not mean to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
Re: Yield in Mycobags? [Re: Ledd]
    #10537353 - 06/19/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

0 if they contaminate, 20lbs dry if you spawn.

There are too many variables to answer this type of question. Most include what you know about growing and what you have done before. If you are asking this question I would think you are quite new at this and should not worry about what you are going to get.

InvisibleLedd
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Yield in Mycobags? [Re: Cyber]
    #10537390 - 06/19/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I've only done two pf grows before, both successful. Obviously with contams I will get no yield, but my sterile technique is good. I'm not using for spawn, I'm going to fruit right inside the bags.

Like I said, this is only for entertainment. I'm not worrying at all about what the yield will be. Just for fun, I want to have some idea of how much weight I can dream about having in a couple months.

--------------------

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #10537416 - 06/19/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

As I said, there is no way to know. especially if it is Multi Spore inoculation, it is like a roulette wheel, you may get lucky and win you may not and get nothing.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Yield in Mycobags? [Re: Cyber]
    #10537440 - 06/19/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ledd, you may wish to search for Mycobag grow logs.

1/4-1/2 an oz is about average is memory serves... for a grain based mycobag.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (06/19/09 02:58 PM)

InvisibleLedd
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#10537472 - 06/19/09 02:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ledd said:
I'm looking for people to let me know what kind of yields they have had off mycobags growing cubes.

Thanks Cervantes.

--------------------

Edited by Ledd (06/19/09 02:52 PM)

Offlinedeladude
king size

#10537507 - 06/19/09 02:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah suprisingly you get pretty descent yeilds from them. i bought a couple of those same bags when i was living with some realy shity roomates. i got a few cuz i was dying to grow again and the itch was getting the best of me. they took for balls ass ever to colonize "i think it was 2 1/2 months before i saw fruits" but the yield took me compltely by surprise. 4oz dry seems about right. i remember getting flush after flush until the sub was the size of a small baseball. most of the flushes that came from my 1 pound bag were 4-6 oz wet.

if you have a p.c. i would totaly sugest making your own. i think the verm to wbs ratio was a little heavy on the verm and were a little dry. if you get them i would suggest cutting it open about a week after full colonization and filling it with enough water to cover the sub and let er soak over night otherwise it is just way to dry and the 1st flush is usualy no more than a couple small mushies.

also make sure to massage the bag well before innoculating to loosen it up and stand the bag up right away so it gets gas exchange. also when you nockem up let the soltution your using run down the wall of the sub just like you would in a brf jar. it just seems to colonize faster and is easier to monitor, plus for some reason with that specific bag when using spore solution i noticed if i were to massage the bag at 30 percent it would take almost 3 weeks to recover. i think it was due to the dryness.

and this is getting realy long winded and i'm sure you know most of this anyway but if your using spore solution i would recomend making an l.c. first cuz these things absolutley positively hate spore solution.

have fun and good luck
-deladude-

--------------------
losers always talk about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Offlinedeladude
king size

#10537541 - 06/19/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ledd said:
I've only done two pf grows before, both successful. Obviously with contams I will get no yield, but my sterile technique is good. I'm not using for spawn, I'm going to fruit right inside the bags.

Like I said, this is only for entertainment. I'm not worrying at all about what the yield will be. Just for fun, I want to have some idea of how much weight I can dream about having in a couple months.

btw i tried multiple strains and all were m.s. and they all averaged the same end weight overall. there are better ways but i'm sure you'll be more than happy with the amount you get from them especialy since your just doing it for fun.

oh and feel free to give them a good large squirt of solution. they could definatley use the extra moisture.

--------------------
losers always talk about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Yield in Mycobags? [Re: deladude]
    #10537564 - 06/19/09 03:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

2.5 cc is good.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag