Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebanquet
Stranger

shrooms are bad - my exp
    #10389881 - 05/24/09 08:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

so i took some shrooms had a 7 hour trip insects crawling, and a deep devil figure inside me that was like what is this GOD? shit scary and the cops came as i fell on the footpath etc, went to a shop before that knocked something over, thought i was going to jail for life, thougt i had assualted someone sexually, went to the hospital got cat scan done for any head injuries, came home and coudn't chew, coundnt drive, becase i got paralysed. the

this whole week i couldnt' sleep , wit the cyclic thoughts just before sleeping and then lasting for 3 hours , i get 3 hours of sleep but rest is just like a cycle, not as strong as trip but still its there.

horrible experiecne , why the hell do you guys even do this stuff?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: banquet]
    #10389890 - 05/24/09 08:08 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

because it isnt always like that.

plus the only bad trips i have had ended up teaching me a lot about who i really am.

you shouldnt have been doing all the shit you were doing...bad setting it seems.  if you ever try again make sure you arent going to stores or walking around in public if you are tripping that hard...its just a bad idea and is asking for trouble.

sorry man i hope it starts getting better soon.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
    #10389906 - 05/24/09 08:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If you never used a chainsaw before would you ask someone what to do or would you just try it and see what happens?

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10389907 - 05/24/09 08:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It doesn't sound like you SHOULD be dosing again. It sounds like you had a complete break from reality, and cant control your actions as well as being extremely susceptible to delusions and shit.

Maybe you just took big of a dose in a bad setting without understanding what you were getting yourself into. Idk.

That doesnt sound like a good thing at all and I definitely dont recommend you doing psychedelics anymore. If you didnt like your experience stay away, because it doesnt seem like you handle your shit while tripping.

Im sorry its carried over into sober life and is fucking with your sleeping patterns and shit.

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: Cubie]
    #10389950 - 05/24/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cubie said:
If you never used a chainsaw before would you ask someone what to do or would you just try it and see what happens?

Good analogy.

Seriously you should do research and be prepared.

A shroom experience has the possibility to be devastating for life.

Look on the bright side, now you know what you are dealing with.

Shrooms and other psychedelics are not candy and should not be taken willy nilly like alcohol or weed.

Maybe you just had a bad exp. but I would suggest not doing any again until you feel that you are ready.

My 2 cents.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Offlinewellage
Strange
 User Gallery
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: awesomebastard]
    #10389995 - 05/24/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like next time you should dose higher and be somewhere more public

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: wellage]
    #10390004 - 05/24/09 08:43 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i hope you forgot to post this >>> :rolleyes:

OfflineBlow_in
Official Taco Handler

Loc: Yettiville
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: awesomebastard]
    #10390103 - 05/24/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
Quote:

Cubie said:

Good analogy.

Seriously you should do research and be prepared.

A shroom experience has the possibility to be devastating for life.

Look on the bright side, now you know what you are dealing with.

Shrooms and other psychedelics are not candy and should not be taken willy nilly like alcohol or weed.

Maybe you just had a bad exp. but I would suggest not doing any again until you feel that you are ready.

My 2 cents.

Nice post!
I don't understand why people don't do more research on the drugs their gonna take or at least interested in.  I hate hearing people coming on these boards saying I ate a quarter for the first time at a party and had the worst trip ever I don't get it I thought these were supposed to be a bag of laughs.
I just would take a break and maybe try them further down the road if your still interested hell they aren't going anywhere and shrooms aren't for everyone thats for sure!

--------------------

InvisibleMacklinReed
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: Blow_in]
    #10390381 - 05/24/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If "shrooms are bad", what are you doing on here?

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: MacklinReed]
    #10390388 - 05/24/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Did you read his post?

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #10390509 - 05/24/09 11:12 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:
so i took some shrooms had a 7 hour trip insects crawling, and a deep devil figure inside me that was like what is this GOD? shit scary and the cops came as i fell on the footpath etc, went to a shop before that knocked something over, thought i was going to jail for life, thougt i had assualted someone sexually, went to the hospital got cat scan done for any head injuries, came home and coudn't chew, coundnt drive, becase i got paralysed. the

this whole week i couldnt' sleep , wit the cyclic thoughts just before sleeping and then lasting for 3 hours , i get 3 hours of sleep but rest is just like a cycle, not as strong as trip but still its there.

This could have been avoided...

Research the drug you are taking. Effects and proper setting should have been known before hand.

Sounds like you shouldn't be taking any drugs at all.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

OfflineHarlz
Stranger

Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: sandman_130]
    #10390532 - 05/24/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

In my experience mushrooms are almost intelligent beings and they can sense your deepest feelings, or at least it feels that way, I got fucked up recently because in my head I thought oh my head is great Ill never have a bad trip I can handle these all day, and then I get complete ego death or loss whatever you want to say

I learned the reality behind psychedelics, the key word is respect

--------------------
no longer with us

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: Harlz]
    #10391061 - 05/24/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ya fucked up

not the goomies

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: silosighbin]
    #10392489 - 05/24/09 06:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Next time dont just dive in. It sounds to me like you took way too much, in a stupid place, and without a sitter. Im sorry but thats just plain stupid. I am certain that your 'horrible' trip could have been avoided, but then again, i am not you and can only speak for myself.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #10392775 - 05/24/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MilkdudTitties said:
Next time dont just dive in. It sounds to me like you took way too much, in a stupid place, and without a sitter. Im sorry but thats just plain stupid. I am certain that your 'horrible' trip could have been avoided, but then again, i am not you and can only speak for myself.

^^^this

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10392788 - 05/24/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:
thougt i had assualted someone sexually

:rofl2:

I'm sorry but that sounds hilarious even though I'm sure it was a traumatizing experience at the time.

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: DimensionX]
    #10394202 - 05/25/09 01:21 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
Quote:

banquet said:
thougt i had assualted someone sexually

:rofl2:

I'm sorry but that sounds hilarious even though I'm sure it was a traumatizing experience at the time.

:lol: I agree.

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
    #10394226 - 05/25/09 01:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

banquet said:

shrooms arnt bad, you were just irresponsible

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: 2Cents]
    #10395068 - 05/25/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a typical case of bad "Set and setting" Dude? Going to a store while triping (from what i understand)your first time? Where are your god damn brains? :eek: You see, with alcohol, tobacco, weed and other various drugs, you can really live through with just "going with it" and trying it without really knowing what exacly it is or how it works. With psychedelics it's a different story. You where neither mentaly prepared or had the calm, peacefull setting it required. I remember before i tripped for the first time I prepared for whole four months! And my trip went amazing. Psychedelics are not candy and not a buzz. It's serious and requires utomst caution and respect. Saddly you learned it the hard way. Note that the shrooms cant be "Bad". They didn't give you these horrid feelings or visions. I'm too much of a sloth to explain exacly how psychedelics works with your mind, but the one to blaim for all the horrid happenenings is none other than yourself. Shrooms merely opened the doors to each chamber and maze. You however, didn't know which doors to take. Hopefully it goes better next time. Peace :grin:

--------------------
:watchingyou: :raptorJesus: :teabird: :watchingyou:

Excerpts of inner dialogue III-V-VIII:

"Im no saint, but I do have genuine intentions."
"So you believe in intensions?"
"No. I believe in being genuine."

"The goal is to become more child-like, and less child-ish."

Offlinedanny420
Stranger
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: MotherNaturesSon]
    #10395117 - 05/25/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

"why the hell do you guys even do this stuff?" is a dumb thing to say after walking around town tripping balls. It happens though, I spent about 4 hours trying to prevent my friend from killing himself or calling his parents yesterday. Really wasnt an enjoyable trip for me to say the least. After experiences like that you gain a whole new respect for the mushroom.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom