Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: CrabbyAss]
    #1025540 - 11/05/02 07:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Crappyass advice is stupid in my opinion, he is playing into the whole ego, i'm better look at me type of shit. If a girl wants to play those ridiculous games, then I don't even want to bother. Why are there rules to mind playing? A girl will think highly of you if your honest from the start and don't try to play mind games. If I have a lot of feelings for a girl, she knows.. I don't try to hide it. Sex before getting in a relationship is awkward.. its like there is nothing special, if its just to impress the other person, honestly what kind of human bonding is going on from the start?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: ]
    #1027226 - 11/06/02 06:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Looner don't lose the plot mate! Getting it together in a relationship should be full of fun, excitment and mystery, no-one wants things given to em on a plate, if their honest with themselves. Imagine you meet a girl and that very night your in bed with her. Great...but for how long? The novelty is soon gonna wear off, and you'll probably respect her alot less for dropping her knickers so quickly. Playing the game keeps interest levels high for both male and female. Make em laugh, show em your sweet side, ie make em "awwww", be honest with them and yourself and things will be rolling.

Lozt soul I gotta say I don't ever buy a girl a drink the same night I meet her, no way! Yes it's a friendly, generous offer but some girls like to play hard, and by that I mean they like to see how many guys they can get after them, buying drinks for them, fighting over them... If she ain't gonna give me the time unless I buy her something forget it!

Right now I'm gonna go and check those links that bukan left a page back or so.
Good thread, lets see how it turns out. :smile:

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineCrabbyAss
sharp shooter
    #1027715 - 11/06/02 10:43 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Looner, how many times have you seen a girl leave a boyfriend to return to her ex who treated her like dirt? If you havent seen it before, im sure you will. They wouldnt have it any other way..

Would you rather have a woman who is with you because you are nice and she has nothing to complain about, Or would you rather have a chick who desires you more than anyone else she has ever met? By implying that you are unsure if she's good enough for you will most likely result in her wanting you bad.

Call it a game if u must, but i call it objective thinking. I have an objective and I have a planned strategy.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1027774 - 11/06/02 11:08 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Re: LoOnEr
> ...If a girl wants to play those ridiculous games, then I don't even want to bother.
Eh man, that's cool.  Not every woman wants to play these games...and I'm sure you can find a woman like this.

> ...Why are there rules to mind playing?
I find the rules are very flexible...wit, charm, and respect for the lady are the rules I play by (and so do my close male friends).

> Sex before getting in a relationship is awkward.. it?s like there is nothing special, if its just to impress the other person, honestly what kind of human bonding is going on from the start?

Well sometimes people can be like this.  I know this really cool woman...she's a shroomerite (but I don't think she's on Shroomery) and talks to me about sex w/o commitment.  To her is an easy distinction to make...and she says that she's had deep relationships and short flings that were all about sex.  She' s cool with that, because her and her partner know this from the start.  Well, it's not literally spoken of when they meet...but can be implied if you know what I mean.  I love talking to this woman about relationships...and she's taught me a lot about the female ego...

Re: Roger_irrelevant
> Playing the game keeps interest levels high for both male and female.
Yes I agree...but there are many games people can play...

> Lozt soul I gotta say I don't ever buy a girl a drink the same night I meet her, no way!
What!  C'mon man, that's a nice gesture...I always by a lady a drink...kind of tells me what she's like (ie. what does she drink...beer, liquor).  I like beer drikin ladies :wink: 

> ...but some girls like to play hard, and by that I mean they like to see how many guys they can get after them, buying drinks for them, fighting over them...

Ah, another game I don't like to play.  I'm pretty good at seeing if this is happening when I offer a woman a drink.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1027823 - 11/06/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Would you rather have a woman who is with you because you are nice and she has nothing to complain about, or would you rather have a chick who desires you more than anyone else she has ever met?  By implying that you are unsure if she's good enough for you will most likely result in her wanting you bad.

AH!  A great question!  Man I'm torn.  I want both...I think that's what I try, but I end up being the nice guy she has nothing to complain about.  IMO, the second status can be a lot of work...putting strain on my male ego.

Your second statement about her being not good enough for you...I donno man.  I don't think that's a good approach.  I feel it creates unnecessary levels of dominance...where...say the male is "hotter" than the woman, or the female is very eager to be with a "popular" male.  Again, I think this feeds the male ego junk food!

But I do appreciate you sharing CrabbyAss!  It's a good discussion. :grin:

OfflineRoger_irrelevant

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Brukan]
    #1028084 - 11/06/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

If a girl wants to play those ridiculous games, then I don't even want to bother. Why are there rules to mind playing?

I wouldn't even take it personally, it's biological. If we want to name this game lets call it The Mating Game. Look at mammal mating behaviour patterns (*'patterns'*) and in many instances you'll notice that the larger, showier, dominante males are the ones who are preferred by the females because they can:
A. Be good providers
B. Produce strong young that will carry on the family genes

Yes there are probably exceptions, as there in in our own society but the point I am trying to make is that courtship and mating are by nature ritualistic and our actions are governed by this age old drive and as such are somewhat predetermined. Darwins theories are cold and automatic. Ideally we would want love and companionship to be based on more...but is it?

--------------------

OfflineRoger_irrelevant

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Brukan]
    #1028730 - 11/06/02 03:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Lozt soul I gotta say I don't ever buy a girl a drink the same night I meet her, no way!
What! C'mon man, that's a nice gesture...I always by a lady a drink...kind of tells me what she's like (ie. what does she drink...beer, liquor). I like beer drikin ladies

I don't think money has any place within the bounds of the first meeting. If she needs to know how generous I can be she needs to come out on a date with me. Plus what if you don't hit it off with that girl you approached and bought a drink for? Are you gonna move on to the next and buy another drink?
That could turn into alot of drinks friend. Ok you don't have to buy a drink untill your sure your in there I guess, but like to be doublely sure... I'll be the gentlemen when I get that 1st date.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1028803 - 11/06/02 03:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Would you rather have a woman who is with you because you are nice and she has nothing to complain about, Or would you rather have a chick who desires you more than anyone else she has ever met? By implying that you are unsure if she's good enough for you will most likely result in her wanting you bad.

Why can't a girl want and desire a nice guy? In my optimium scenario, a girl will love me for who I am, not the games I play. This leads to greater respect, greater trust... and deeper feelings. Instead of making a girl think she is not good enough for me, I will make her know how truly amazing SHE is. Then she will want me just as much, even more so.. then the shallow girl who wanted your ego.

Edited by LoOnEr (11/06/02 03:59 PM)

OfflineCrabbyAss
sharp shooter
Re: Sex & Relationship Advice *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #1029402 - 11/06/02 06:20 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by CrabbyAss

Edited by CrabbyAss (11/06/02 06:24 PM)

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1029541 - 11/06/02 06:44 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Crabbyass, I really hope you are right about relationships.

If you are- I will be able to feel much better about spending the rest of my life alone.

Anonymous

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Xibalba]
    #1029768 - 11/06/02 07:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hahha my thoughts exactly =)

Offlineshrooming4fun
mushroom eater
Loc: mitten
    #1029968 - 11/06/02 08:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OK, here are all your answeres...

www.sosuave.com go there, it could change your like, seriously

--------------------
You thought you brought your best lines but they couldn't touch mine
I rocked you in your knot hope you have better luck next time

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1031996 - 11/07/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Before you study the girls behavior, one must study his own behavior. Have any of you guys ever been in love with a girl who treats you bad? Im sure alot of you guys have, and some may even be in that position now..A Well theres logic behind it. We all follow patterns in life and dont even know it.

Hey, you guys gotta admit...CrabbyAss does have some good ideas. This happened to me. I was dating a rather outgoing...good looking...egotistical woman a whiles back. I noticed that my cuteness, and kindness was mistaken for weakness...and she liked to walk all over me (ie. make me driver her everywhere, pay for everything, this kind of shit). But be aware our "relationship" didn't last. I set myself for this IMO. It was my behavior...more so my self-esteem at that time of my life...I felt so luck to be with such a woman (relating to something else CrabbyAss said a few posts back). Like she was too good for me. Man, I'm glad that's over...but I can "pick out" these sorts of women in a crowd with very little difficulty due to this experience.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: shrooming4fun]
    #1032014 - 11/07/02 10:05 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the reference shrooming4fun. The name does scare me a little, but I'll give it a read.

In reply to:

Roger_irrelevan said:
I don't think money has any place within the bounds of the first meeting. If she needs to know how generous I can be she needs to come out on a date with me. Plus what if you don't hit it off with that girl you approached and bought a drink for? Are you gonna move on to the next and buy another drink?
That could turn into alot of drinks friend. Ok you don't have to buy a drink untill your sure your in there I guess, but like to be doublely sure... I'll be the gentlemen when I get that 1st date.

You know what...that's dam smart man. I see what you mean now. I need to keep an eye on my expenses these days...

OfflineRoger_irrelevant

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: shrooming4fun]
    #1035819 - 11/08/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Must say that sosuave site is pretty damn good!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order