Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti)
    #1714011 - 07/14/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This will be very hard to type out. So much happened that night, it would take pages and pages to write everything out, even if I could rememeber it all.

Last monday I recieved an amount of dried Peruvian Torch cacti. That night, L, M, and myself all tried a 20g dose. L and I were only able to drink about half of our Pedro Syrup doses, so we just got threshold doses. M drank a 20g cacti smoothie, cacti added to water and blended. This man has an iron stomach. Not many visuals, patterns breathing, small body buzz, and definate trails. After this small experiment, we set Saturday as the day to take our trips out in nature. This is where it all began...

To prepare our doses, M and I measured out 200g of dried cactus, only to find my little scale wasn't very accurate. I have no clue how muych actually was added, anywhere from 200-240g. This was going to be prepared for 5 doses, strong ones at that. We added the dried cacti to a pressure cooker, covered with tap water, and pressure cooked for 10 minutes. We set this through a strainer, squeezd out all necessary juices, and then pressure cooked again. I didn't mention that M and I both had taken 30g doses before we started to prepare this. We thought that we could take our doses, and then finish off our weekend preparations. I tell you what, once the syrup starts digesting, you can't even THINK of that smell. We had to abandon the whole process, and just let the cacti sit in the pressure cooker overnight. Nothing we could do about it, we were grounded to the basement because if I caught even a whiff of that smell...yuck.

Anyways, we tripped kind of hard that night, but it's nothing compared to the camping experience. The next day, M and I wake up around 3:00p.m. and we both had to hustle off to work. We quickly added some more water to the pressure cooker, cooked 10 minutes at 15psi, strained, and took off. I had to toss the rest of the cacti in the cooker, even though I think it may have had more magic to give. After checking out the syrup, I didn't think this would matter much. It was very dark, very smelly, and pretty thick. Things were looking good. I stored this in my fridge until Saturday.

First off, I have to say that this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

We arrived at our spot at around 3:30, and promptly setup camp

Our happy campers included M.A, M.J, L and myself. Saturday morning, we packed a cooler with some Powerade, Hotdogs, fresh cherries, fresh apples, and other drinks. We got all other necesary camping gear: tent, blankets, swimming trunks, etc. We also brought a small boombox with batteries, so we could listen to cds if wanted. We camped out at L's family's property at a nice lake in North Dakota. After everything was setup, we poured the Syrup into 4 seperate containers. Unfortunately, M.J had fractured his ankle the night before; He wasn't in very good condition for a trip (being on Vicodin and all). L, M.A and I all went for a nice swim; We planned on dosing about 3 hours before sunset. When 6:30 rooled around, all four of choked down our concoction. I can not express enough how horrible this stuff is. So nasty. So so so nasty.

Having done the deed, the four of us kind of seperated for awhile. M.A and I laid down on a blanket on the grass, soaking up the beautiful sun in a cloudless sky. The weather was spectacular that day. L went off by herself to finish the rest of her dose, and M.J sat on a bench. He puked rather promptly, maybe 20-30 minutes after taking it. L also puked early on, possibly 30-45 minutes after drinking it, though she reported visuals on the ground and trees almost immediatly.

As I laid on the ground, my mind went through many topics. Small problems I've been having, past experiences, and many many more topics. I was getting quite nauseas, but was able to keep it down. I was almost in a dream like state: instead of thinking, it was more like focused dreaming. Hard to explain in words, as this whole experience is. I would occaisionally feel a burst of 'energy' flow through my body, and my mind was 'flowing' more.

After some time, which turned out to be 1 hour and 30 minutes, all of us congregated again around the picnic table. The sun was still in the sky, but was beginning to come down. I talked to L, and she said it felt great to spew. I let this possibility into my mind for a split second, and here came the puke. I literally gave it ALL up, I could feel my stomach wrenchign to get rid of anything in it. I felt reborn! M.A also hurled a hella lot, right in the middle of our campground. We covered that up with some dirt, and all sat at the table.

The wood grains in the table flowed. The more I looked at it, the more it flowed and breathed. The bark on the trees flowed. After checking out the amazing trees, I just HAD to hug it. L and I were hugging trees, and it felt GREAT. I can't explain the feeling, it just felt good to hug the tree. I could FEEL it's appreciation that we had taken notice of them, and it recirpocated it. Amazing.

The sun was beginning to set now. I have never seen a more amzing sunset here, even without the drug. Hues of purple, lavender, blue, flowed accross the sky. At this time, L, M.A. and I went to the dock and let our bare feet hang in the water while watching the sunset. I have never felt more whole and happy to be alive than when I was watching this sunset.

I went strolling in the tall grass after this, checking everything out. I could feel every blade of grass stroking my feet as I passed, and it felt wonderful. Actually, everything felt wonderful by this time. The body buzz was definately kicking in a bit.

We started up our fire now, as the sun was setting. I was definately tripping hard now. One thing I didn't expect was how much laughing and giggling we all did. It was like I was a child again. Every silly thing was hilarious. I'm glad I wsa able to trip with my three best freinds here.

This is where it's hard to describe the rest of the experience, though I know this is the most important part of the trip report. So much happened in such a short amount of time. I'll do my best at listing some stuff that happened, because I can not remember everything, and I'm not too sure the timeframe of all this.

The visuals were awesome. Nothing overpowering, but still amazing. The land rolled, the tree bark flowed, the branches waved at me. All the colors were bright and very colorful. Red and green dominated. The best part though...

THE STARS

The stars were the best part of the whole experience. At times they all rotated on what seemed like an axis, all connected by some invisable string, formed into squares, triangles, hexagons..then other times, they would dart around, flash a blast of green, blue, red, and run around the entire sky. We noticed 4 seperate satellites in the sky, which really threw us off. Closing my eyes produced some pretty intense closed eye visuals. I can really see where the South Americans got their art. I distinctly remeber seeing some tribal art, again - to put ino words. Anyway, there were three of them, and each had a tribl art looking face. The one in the middle winked at me, then the three begant o roate, disapeared, and left a spiraling bit pf psychedelic color in it's midst. I didn't keep my eyes closed very often, as when I did, my body buzz would go quite insane.

I forgot to mention that Saturday was a full moon, or very near full moon. This really wasn't very desirable, it was just plain too F'n bright. It lit up EVERYTHING, it was dark out, but almost daylight. When I looked at the moon, I could make out every crevace on it, and it always started rotating when I glared at it for more than 5 seconds.

At one point, M.A and I decided to go for a walk. We walked towards the moon, almost instinctively. I remeber walking through a smalll row of planted trees, when we both realized we were entrapped by these trees...the end of the trees seemed far away, and memories of menacing tree's read in books came back. We both ran as fast as possible out of the row, ducking down to avoid the sweeping branches, both giggling like little kids. Coming out of it, we walked to the top of a hill, and just stared out at the vast expansion of rolling hills that North Dakota has to offer.

The rest of the night we sat and watched the stars, giggling now and then and talking about the amazing tip we were having. The trip lasts so long, my body was spent long before the visuals stopped. We laid our sleeping bags by the fire, and decided not to sleep in that infernal tent. The idea of sleeping inside the tent was horrible.

We all woke up the next day at about 9a.m., packed up camp, and headed home. All of our bodies were pretty tired, but we felt in good condition. There was a definate afterglow leaving us all in a good mood. M.J didn't really trip at all, he had some minor threshold effects, but he said he could feel the mescaline fighting to open his pupils, with the Hydrocodone fighting to close them, which produced discomfort in his eyes. L puked sort of early on, so I don;t think she tripped quite as hard, but I don't think she was ready for a full blown trip like that.

M.A and i also shared a bowl twice that night, which did make the visuals more intense, I believe.

Such a crazy time. Mescaline is a wondeul drug. How anyone can think of such a thing as being a hard drug is beyond me. We resolved to trip again "on the next No-Moon"

That's about all I can get down right now. I'd be happy to answer any questions if anyone has them

I highly, highly recommend trying this sometime. It's amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecerealrat
Stranger
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) *DELETED* [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1716349 - 07/14/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by cerealrat

Reason for deletion:  

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: cerealrat]
    #1717645 - 07/15/03 07:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Amazing! I really want to try this stuff. But it seems like such a hassle to prepare. Anyone have some pure mesc they would like to send me? :grin: 

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1718348 - 07/15/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Just take the dried peruvian torch and make it into powder using a coffee grinder. Then put the powder in capsules. OO capsules hold about .5 gms, so you would need to eat alot of them. I think the last time I did it I took something like 50 or 60 capsules. That takes a few minutes but at least you don't have to taste it. I got pretty good at swallowing 4-5 capsules at a time.

Funny thing is that once I started tripping I still had a bag of powdered cactus and I was just munching on it like it was trail mix.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1718469 - 07/15/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it IS a pain to make, but that makes the trip even better because once you FINALLY finish it, "aaahhhhhhhhhh its time to relax!"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: Strumpling]
    #1718488 - 07/15/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, it is a pain, but it is WELL WELL worth it, like Strumpling said!

How could stuffing 60 capsules with cactus powder, then swallowing ALL of them be any easier? That's just way too many capsules to down. WOuld the powder rehydrate in your stomach? That would hurt..

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1718556 - 07/15/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't recall anything more than mild nausea. Swallowing all of those capsules is really not that bad. Take half, wait 30 mins., take the other half. I know that some people do have problems with swallowing pills, though. I never have.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1718910 - 07/15/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"How could stuffing 60 capsules with cactus powder, then swallowing ALL of them be any easier? That's just way too many capsules to down. WOuld the powder rehydrate in your stomach? That would hurt.."

Do not try this as it is a painful experience if you have ever powdered the stuff and boiled it you will see how it reacts in your stomach. Last time I ate powdered cacti I was shiting and puking in pain all night, I couldnt even sleep cos it was just too much, But i did eat 50g though.

I would just go with cacti syrup cos this way the most of the bulk is removed and if stuff is filtered enough and all the particles left to sink to the bottom, till the syrup is clear then there should be little on no sickness.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: EvilGir]
    #1719763 - 07/15/03 11:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Were can you buy the cactus from?

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: shakta]
    #1719772 - 07/15/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nevermind I just found it at Bouncing Bear. How much do you need to make this syrup? Anyone got a link to a tek? Great trip report by the way. Sounds like an awesome experience.

OfflineNarwhal
Hah!
Male

Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: Moronacracy]
    #10277045 - 05/03/09 07:12 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, i read it all, pretty insane. I like LSD alot better than cacti though, alot better.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trip Report - Mescaline (Peruvian Torch Cacti) [Re: Narwhal]
    #10277932 - 05/03/09 12:08 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a great time man, I loooove some mescaline. You could always try an extraction, it's much easier than it seems at first. It'll cost you about ~50$ and a couple days of very simple work, but you'll have a nice looking crystal left that you can easily dissolve in some water. I never get much nausea at all from mescaline hcl.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag