Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

Loc: Florida, USA
They Just Don't Understand
    #10192155 - 04/18/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I had a University hearing last week for an incident I posted earlier about. Basically, a few friends and myself were tripping pretty hard on acid, and our plan to go out to the woods failed when our sober driver decided to go AWOL on us after he'd already confirmed a pickup time and we'd dosed. We were stuck tripping balls in the dorms. I've done it multiple times, so I was fairly used to it and wasn't freaking out too much (just very excited,was having a great time), but a one of the girls tripping with me started freaking out. I'm pretty sure she was at ego death (4 hits of strong blotter, and she's pretty small, body chemistry conducive to strong effects off any drug). Anyways, she was basically at full blown psychosis; thinking people were with her who weren't, believing the auditory hallucinations she was hearing were real, very scared. I'd thrown up I was tripping so hard which sent her over the edge; I tried to keep her in the room to keep her grounded, but the STUPID INEXPERIENCED BITCH we were also tripping with ignored my warnings and told ego-death girl to go to her room and chill out.

Anyways, it got bad. She started beating on her RA first off. I was beyond helping her at 5 hits, but my other friend who'd never tripped before was only on 2 and had dosed hours after the rest of us, so he was still sober and tried to stop her. She punched him in the face and started running up and down the halls.

Anyways, I went outside to smoke cigarette and try and calm down, when BAM! Ego death. So I just sat there and started telling anyone who passed whatever was on my mind. "It's a cycle, I win! I figured it out, just a puzzle. Just a puzzle." It was basically regurgitating the revelations that had occurred during the trip, which I no longer really understood in context but knew they had been profound to me at the time when I remembered what *me* was.

So, here come the cops, to collect psycho bitch wreaking havoc in the hall. She'd done acid before, or so she said, but I suspect she'd either only done very low doses or only very weak shit before. She was a shit show, so they put her in restraints. As the cops pass, they see me, telling everyone in a pretty loud fashion the secrets to life I'd discovered (even though without the contextual explanation it didn't make a bit of sense at all). So, here come the coppers, asking me what I'm on. Of course, my dumbass self just tells them instantly, too far gone to care. They call in an ambulance for ME. I start screaming at that point, trip goes sour fast. Fighting off cops, punching them off of me. This goes on for a good twenty minutes until enough cops arrive to restrain me and get me strapped in the gurney. It took six.

Anyways, they take me to the hospital, and I black out from there. They gave me so many drugs I just blacked out a solid day and woke up back in my dorm room. It was trashed. I'd been interrogated by cops during the blackout. I didn't tell them anything.

Ego-death girl, on the other hand, spiller her guts. Unfortunately, she wasn't exactly accurate in what she said. She told them she got the acid from ME, and that I was manufacturing acid.

And that's what landed me in the University hearing. A certain Officer Williams arrived to testify. He told them that I was a dangerous individual and that if allowed to stay at the University, I would just supply more students with LSD and get them killed. His only evidence was the testimony of a girl in full blown psychedelic psychosis, and an amount of "suspected marijuana". Conveniently, the "suspected marijuana" had NOT been tested to test for THC, and had been destroyed, leaving me little options in proving that it was not marijuana at all, but actually pipe tobacco.

They aslo found a bolt to a rifle in the room. I'd stored the rifle off campus at a friend's house, but had removed the bolt to prevent them from using it inappropriately, since I didn't know his room mates. Again, the Officer said I was dangerous, because I owned a gun. Despite the fact that it's my constitutional right to own firearms.

The police report was riddled with inconsistencies, and further, the officer had arrested me on an entirely separate case for having a tenth of a gram and a pipe on my person, which is going to trial in May. I already got a bullshit charge of destruction of evidence thrown out, and it's likely that the other cases will be dropped because he drew his gun before having probable cause, which put me under arrest before there was even any proof that I had anything on me. But in any case, because of the pending trial, I was told by the public defender's office to NOT discuss the case with anyone, but in order to argue my innocence before the panel, I was forced to do so. I'll definitely be calling up my PD to see if any legal action can be brought against them for it.

Anyways,t he officer told them that LSD makes you go insane and lose control and that even a single dose could be life threatening. I argued that he was incorrect, that it was a very spiritual drug when used properly, which I'm sure made me sound like a crackpot, but I figured if they were dead set on railroading me on bullshit charges out of the school, I would at least defend my beliefs. I pointed out that there hadn't been a single case of LSD lethal overdose in the history of mankind, and that alcohol, a dangerous substance which kills dozens of kids at my school a year, was much more dangerous than acid, yet they put very little if any effort into penalizing people for being dangerously drunk, while I was just sitting there having a good time not doing any harm and they decided fuck me over for it.

In any case, it's likely that with the officer's recommendation, I'll be kicked out of the school. I'll probably find out next week, so I'll let you know. I tried explaining the drug, tried defending my innocence, explaining that I was nowhere near capable of manufacturing acid, and that the lack of physical evidence was more than enough proof that I was not involved in the illegal drug trade beyond the obvious fact that I had to purchase the substance before using it. But the fact is, as enlightened as I thought a university would be, they just don't understand.

I'm a writer. There's nothing for me to gain at a University anyways, I was really only going for the experience and a fallback degree in case I couldn't get published. No matter what happens, I'm glad that I was able to defend my beliefs. At least two of the four panel members seemed sympathetic, one even started crying a little when I was explaining the situation, so I'm trying to not be bitter, to see the positive in all of this. But it's a little difficult.

In the end, it just amazes me how ignorant the world is. I just... I wish things were different. The one positive thing that has come from all of this (and believe me, this is only a small portion of the bullshit I've had to put up with at the University regarding drug use), is that I've got a story to tell. I'm going to write a book, try and tell people what the culture today is really about, try and explain that weed and acid and shrooms aren't these evil chemicals that eat your brain, that we aren't just a bunch of college kids trying to get fucked up. And perhaps I'll even get a chance to put Officer Williams where he belongs. My words are my weapons, and they've given me plenty of ammo.

--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFryer Mike
Lost in the fourth dimension.

Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: WornTraveler]
    #10192178 - 04/18/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'll read your book.

--------------------
DON'T READ THIS!

Any information/ pictures/ text that implies I grow or use illegal substances is false and/ or for entertainment purposes. Nothing I say or submit to this forum or to any other should be taken literally.

I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Fryer Mike

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: Fryer Mike]
    #10192194 - 04/18/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fryer Mike said:
I'll read your book.

Me too. 

Wow, Worn Traveler; what a story.  It made me want to trip on some acid.

Invisiblemr.bixby
Routine waxes cold
Male

Loc: The West is the Best
Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: MOTH]
    #10192287 - 04/18/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Back to the Tim Leary motto, I hope you spread the word about psychedelics and pot in anyway your talents allow you to.  Best of luck in this current mess.

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10192322 - 04/18/09 09:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

It's sounds like your an asshole really. If you had any intelligence or understanding of psychedelics you could have helped her through it but instead you basically told her to fuck off and deal with it. Most people going through a bad trip can be brought back fairly easily it's getting them to get out of the negative feedback loop they are stuck in. Some people you can get them into playing a video game and they will soon forget about the bad loop, other people you work them out until they get onto a positive loop and forget about it. it works almost all the time if you are a good guide. It's really rare that people can't be talked out of it unless they are in a hostile environment with a dickhead who doesn't give a fuck.

I don't really feel bad for you and don't care if you wind up rotting in jail because you are obviously a dickhead who has no understanding of what psychedelics are about.

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #10192594 - 04/18/09 10:31 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:
It's sounds like your an asshole really. If you had any intelligence or understanding of psychedelics you could have helped her through it but instead you basically told her to fuck off and deal with it. Most people going through a bad trip can be brought back fairly easily it's getting them to get out of the negative feedback loop they are stuck in. Some people you can get them into playing a video game and they will soon forget about the bad loop, other people you work them out until they get onto a positive loop and forget about it. it works almost all the time if you are a good guide. It's really rare that people can't be talked out of it unless they are in a hostile environment with a dickhead who doesn't give a fuck.

Eh, in his defense... he said he tried to keep her grounded but the other girl he was with had her leave his room- then she started beating up an R.A.

If shit started getting that out of hand while I was peaking on 5 hits... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to help out much either, and i'm a VERY experianced tripper. Theres a line where shit hits the fan though. I think most of the stupidity was landing himself in that position in the first place, which sucks cause his ride skipped out... and wasn't entirely his fault, but he should have waited to dose till his plans were solid.

Oh well...

OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

#10192978 - 04/19/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:

I don't really feel bad for you and don't care if you wind up rotting in jail because you are obviously a dickhead who has no understanding of what psychedelics are about.

Wow. I think you need to learn to read dumbass. I tried to keep her in the room so that I could talk her down, but her friend who was tripping with us took her out of the room and told her to go back to her room. It's not like I'm going to forcibly restrain someone, that would be even worse.

I never told her to fuck off, I tried to help her, but her dumb friend (who had never tripped before) tried to treat it just like any overindulgence in alcohol. 0 shroom rating for you, asshole.

As for the rest of you guys, thanks for the responses. I'll be sure to post the title of the book if/when it gets published, heh.

--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10193004 - 04/19/09 12:10 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Never EVER tell them you're on acid :grin:

Thats the only thing they can ever hold on to >> your confession.
I think i have it carved into my mind to just deny deny deny when it comes to substances they cannot test me out for.

Other than that.. i sympathize with you on this one

Quote:

I tried to keep her in the room to keep her grounded, but the STUPID INEXPERIENCED BITCH we were also tripping with ignored my warnings and told ego-death girl to go to her room and chill out.

I can just imagine the situation..
I bet you had much nastier words than stupid bitch at that moment.
... im trying to deal with this..but there is just something about women , that think they know best.. when they dont.. and fuck shit up.. YET they still DO IT .. over and over again.
It infuriates me beyond measure.. and im not easily infuriated.

But yeah.. i think i know exactly what your talking about.

BTW.. 
Quote:

thinking people were with her who weren't, believing the auditory hallucinations she was hearing were real, very scared.

I know this might not be the right place for such a comment.. But..
in a way.. just so i dont go into too much detail right now >> i think they're REAL too..
And i dont get scared.
Once you react to that kind of shit like its psychosis.. that's exactly how she's gonna start acting.
You people that do this shit for nice visuals and the body buzz need to understand that some individuals are more sensitive and while under the influence of mind altering substances (ESPECIALLY 4 hits !! ) can actually perceive other frequencies.
Naively and ignorantly reacting to such things as a sign of mental breakdown will inevitably bring the person, actually closer to a fearful and negative reaction to the experience.

Im not trying to prove or disprove any possible metaphysical occurrences..
All im saying is.. if you're already so inclined to criticize the closed mindedness of other humans , it would serve you better to understand that whatever you feel you know , there is so much more i can just feel you wouldnt be able to comprehend.
LSD does not open "the box" forever.
And you gotta keep on opening it. Over and over again.
Its level upon level..
Cycle upon cycle.
There is always something you are missing.
And when it stares you in the eye... you get scared.

I'm thinking.. you would probably call the ambulance if you tripped with me and i told you that you have lower level astral entities attached to your auric field feeding off your rage and frustrations towards humanity
or some shit like that
:grin:

My main point ,besides the always unnecessary schizo rant i so often meld in with my responses , is - never assume anything about another persons psychedelic experience.

Some people can indulge only once -- appear and act like they're having the worst time of their life.. but actually learn more from that experience than your regular multi-toxic rebellious  drug abusers  would from years and years battling in ten-strip land.

Don't convince people they are crazy for realizing or experiencing something that you maybe cant understand.

PEOPLE..
try tripping alone.
And..
I dont care how many hits or grams of whatever you've eaten and how much experience you think you have..
Never think you know enough to tell someone what is happening to them.

I am guaranteeing you .. she had a bad trip because her behavior first started frightening the rest of you.
Then.. you reacted by treating her like a fucking mental patient.
And then.. she went ballistic when she actually got the idea that everyone is against her.

Which isnt really hard to happen if you're saying she was seeing  people were with her who weren't .
I  have full blown experienced an entire party full of people being unconsciously under the control of negative higher dimensional beings.

Maybe you can see now how much our outlook towards psychedelic/spiritual experiences differ.
Just as much as your opinion on lsd differs from the opinion of the authorities :smile:

Oh yeah..
MAYBE.. i am completely wrong.
Way out of line and actually contradicting myself.
Maybe i totally picture your adventure the wrong way.. and im being a smart ass here for no good reason.

In that case.. i sincerely apologize for this little rant.

Nice post btw.. very interesting... indeed

:fairy:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: jivJaN]
    #10193059 - 04/19/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well, we weren't really interfering at first, but then she started thinking people were touching her, so of course our response was "Nobody's near you. You're just tripping, it's ok, enjoy it." But she was just gone. I've never seen anyone (besides myself when I go for epic solo trips, lol) so far gone. I didn't realize at first that she was ego death until she started running down the halls reacting so violently, even to people trying to help her.

By the time I realized the ride *I* was in for (the guy we got it from doesn't usually have very strong stuff, but I later found out he had a new source for his sheets so I guess he found a straight dealer), there wasn't much I could do. I was mumbling, not able to speak for more than a few sentences on the same topic without having to stop because of the mental strain.That was partially why I was unable to keep her in the room; the other girl was on a lot less and, I'll admit, sounded a lot more sane than I did. She and the other guy had never tripped before, while psycho-girl (she's actually a good friend of mine, don't anyone take offense to me calling her that lol) said she'd taken higher doses before and was experienced. She was the LAST person I expected to have to worry about that night, in fact I was kind of hoping she would be there to help ME in case the other two had uncomfortable reactions to their first acid trip.

--------------------

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10193076 - 04/19/09 12:24 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't have much respect for anyone who would call a person in the middle of a psychedelic crisis a psychobitch. It paints you out like a big fraud , I suppose this is some fictional book you are writing about how bad ass a druggie or whatever but it's made up horseshit gonzo style. Congrats on being a complete fraud.

OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

#10193094 - 04/19/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:
I don't have much respect for anyone who would call a person in the middle of a psychedelic crisis a psychobitch. It paints you out like a big fraud , I suppose this is some fictional book you are writing about how bad ass a druggie or whatever but it's made up horseshit gonzo style. Congrats on being a complete fraud.

Wow. You continually prove what a jackass you are. I called the OTHER GIRL, the one who was still RELATIVELY SOBER but insisted on playing "doctor" to someone who was in a state of mind that she didn't understand and was unequipped to handle. Any experienced tripper knows that sending someone in ego death off on their own is going to end bad.

And I even said the book is about how psychedelics AREN'T a "druggie" drug you take just to get fucked up. They're beautiful and spiritual, and I am NOT a druggie for using them. Still, I won't be offended; you've proven already that yours is an opinion not worth being valued.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#10193147 - 04/19/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quetzalcohuatl is kind of a dink.

Dont mind him.

Anyways, im the asshole on these boards.
Anyone who thinks they have a problem with you is just kinda lame.

Learn how to deal with the cops, and stop calling your drugged up friends bitches etc.....thats all I have to say.

And Id read your book just for the hell of it.

It was a funny read.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: yageman]
    #10193196 - 04/19/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Nah, I'm not the kind of person who'd dose up a girl on acid, slander people and then disguise my psychopathic tendencies under a thin veil of spirituality and hocus pocus nonsense. You're a fraud and a phony.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10193197 - 04/19/09 12:50 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Dont get me wrong.
I completely understand your intentions were nothing but positive.
But.. what im trying to tell you , from my perspective..

"Nobody's near you. You're just tripping, it's ok, enjoy it."

It is patronizing. Condescending.
And she might even believe you guys.. and think she's going crazy :smile:

If i could see what she was seeing.. i would ask her. Try to understand what she's going through.

If i ever give people mushrooms.. ill ask them before  >> have you ever had a hallucination.

And they all say >> you mean see something that isn't really there. ?

People go into the experience thinking it's all in their head.. and when they see some of the bizzarest things they have ever seen.. OF COURSE they think they're loosing it.
If its all in my head.. than my head must be fucked up.
What if i stay like this. What if i die.. yatayatayata..

I went into it actually looking for them.
I knew the little elves that construct in the bushes are real even before i ate the fungi.
I wanted to see them. Talk to them.. chill with them.
There is nothing wrong with being small.

I have yet to have a psychotic episode like your friend.
And i truly don't think it will ever happen.

When i dose heavy like that..
Lights off. No sound.No people.

And you'd  probably see a really long post from me the next day :laugh:

--------------------

---------------------

They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

Re: They Just Don't Understand [Re: yageman]
    #10193232 - 04/19/09 12:56 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quetzalcohuatl is kind of a dink.

Dont mind him.

Anyways, im the asshole on these boards.
Anyone who thinks they have a problem with you is just kinda lame.

Learn how to deal with the cops, and stop calling your drugged up friends bitches etc.....thats all I have to say.

And Id read your book just for the hell of it.

It was a funny read.

Heh, learning how to deal with cops has been one of the major lessons out of all of this that I forgot to mention. I always thought that you could tell cops what you were on; I mean, it's not illegal to be high. But there's this Marchman act where apparently all they have to do is say you're too fucked up to realize you need help, and they can haul you away regardless of your actual mental stability. I learned it the hard way, but I won't be making the mistake again. Next time I see cops around me when I'm tripping, I think I'll just decide it's time to go for a light jog lol.

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10193246 - 04/19/09 01:01 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quetzalcohuatl said:
Nah, I'm not the kind of person who'd dose up a girl on acid, slander people and then disguise my psychopathic tendencies under a thin veil of spirituality and hocus pocus nonsense. You're a fraud and a phony.

your gonna need

1. Papers (JOB 1.5)

2.A gram of good Marijuana

3.A little piece of cardboard from the inside of your cigarette pack

4. A cigarette pack :smile:

You take two papers.. and stick them together in the shape of an upside down L.
Let it dry.

While its drying break up the weed as much as you can.
Add 20 percent of a cigarette preferably not a light.
You rip of the little square from the inside of the top of your pack.
Roll that up into a tip. A filter if you will .
Put that at the bottom of the vertical paper.
Add the weed/tobacco mixture.

Roll it up.
Turn off the browser.
Remember what it is that actually pissed you off today.
Then take a massive hit.
And forget.

( bowls are for pussies )

( gotta spliff it up )

--------------------

---------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
    #10193253 - 04/19/09 01:03 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone who is critisizing WT is a fucking retard. The man was on 5 (I'm pretty sure?) hits of some strong blotter and hit ego death late in the trip and you expect him to be cool to handle a situation like this? He told the girl the correct thing to do an I'm sure he wasn't condescending (probably just came off that way in a text retelling). Its 100% not his fault that a girl on 1 hit (functional) was about to out talk him and do the exact wrong thing. Its just bad luck: They all underestimated the blotter strength and the inexperienced girl made a novice mistake that fucked the whole situation.

For the second half...how can you expect him to be cool with the cops? Hes undergoing ego death...not exactly the state you want to be in when being questioned.

Finally, the name calling (as far as I understand) wasn't happening in the actual story. He refered to the girl as psycho bitch because he can't use her real name and she basically was a psycho (psychosis from lsd) bitch (because she got him busted and told the cops he was manufacturing acid). The inexperienced bitch was also just that, she tried to be a know-it-all and made psycho bitch go psycho. I don't think he called them this in the actual story, he just used very accurate discriptions of the people in the story as identifiers.

You guys really need to chill out, this could pretty much happen to anyone.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10193254 - 04/19/09 01:03 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

idk i only got 3 tons left of this obama weed under my bed im not sure if i should smoke anymore its all abotu the money G

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10193258 - 04/19/09 01:04 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

no it wouldn't happen to me because I wouldn't give some girl 4 hits of acid

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #10193276 - 04/19/09 01:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Do you go to Florida Gulf Coast University? In our school newspaper it said something about that, I was happy to see LSD was even being used by our students haha. Sorry to hear about what happened, I have a story to share with you if you do go there about what happened to me.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom