Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
DXM extract question?
    #10167851 - 04/14/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hey everyone. Ive had this posted in the chemistry section for a few hours now and only two people have even viewed it so far with no replies. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who has used the "Agent Lemon" Extraction method that can be found on dextroverse.org

if so, i am currently on step #3 and was just wondering if anyone who has more experience at this than me can maybe walk me through the rest. Just to make sure im doing everything 100% correctly.

Note: I am using Tussin DM, wich contains Guaifenesin.

Although im not at all new to Dextromethorphan powder, i have never actually done this extraction.

please let me kno if you can help. Thanks.

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: DXM extract question? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10167885 - 04/14/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If you shake your ammonia and suds float at the top then it will never work. Your ammonia MUST be free of suds.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: DXM extract question? [Re: Moo456]
    #10167919 - 04/14/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

it is sud free amonia. theres no suds. but it seems to be taking a lot longer to seperate. Im guessing this has to do with the guaifenesin?

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: DXM extract question? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10168025 - 04/14/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know what yours looks like, but the guaifenesin may never settle completly. When almost all the bubbles in the naphtha region settle you can drain out everything but the clear layer, but its ok if a little oil stays in it because it will sink to the botton of a cup where you can then carefully pour the naphtha into another cup leaving the oil droplets behind in the other cup (use cups with a sharp rim for more pouring control).

Then you can either evaporate that naphtha and be left with DXM freebase (assuming your naphtha is clean and wouldnt otherwise leave anything behind)
or
you could continue and transfer the dxm to lemon juice where it becomes dxm citrate (better than freebase imo). You can either make lemon drops with this liquid or evaporate it completely and be left with very sticky dried up lemon juice with dxm in it and encapsulate it.

--------------------

Edited by Moo456 (04/14/09 10:34 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom