Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineskateordont
I'm just a rockn roll clown

Loc: Flander's Fields, eh!
Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: skateordont]
    #10141838 - 04/10/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

right on the nose, floyd rose.

--------------------
My recipe for a good time:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOttoGenerated
Stranger

Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #10141843 - 04/10/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lbtchnlgs said:
This article doesn't prove a thing.  'Flash is guy who posts in online forums, lol probably someone from shroomery who is pro-psycedellic's

I'm not saying that I don't want good press from these substances- but all of these flawed, half assed articles are getting old.  Maybe since nobody can write a good article on the topics is a sign that maybe they don't really have as many benefits as we wish. 

Maybe we should stop using 'oh but mushrooms and lsd could have very positive benefits' to rationalize with our recreational drug use.
:shrug:

Whether or not they are used in medical practice doesn't mean they aren't fun, inspirational ect..

Agreed, people are always jumping on whatever small amount of evidence they can find to help them legalize their favorite substances.

It doesn't help. You have to learn to live with the backwards system you're born into while constantly working to change it in an organized, concerted, and measured way. This is a battle for the minds of a nation(s), not some friendly debate between friends. Our proof must be absolute and overwhelming.

That said, LSD and mushrooms have much research to be done on them as they seem to be very promising drugs. We shouldn't be working towards their outright legalization just yet, it's more important that we help to dispel the many myths surrounding them so that we may change attitudes towards clinical research on them.

Marijuana has a huge number of users in the generation currently rising to power, thus it has a lot of support for it's legalization. I don't know that it will be legalized soon, that can't be predicted. Generational cycles last 8 years, so they have 8 years to get it done.

This doesn't mean they should pull out all the stops. Moving too quickly can cause a backlash from the following generations, turning 8 years of progress into 8, 16 (who knows how many) years of regression.

Measured progress is sustainable, revolutionary actions are not.

OfflineOttoGenerated
Stranger

Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: FloydRose]
    #10141867 - 04/10/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FloydRose said:
It has been known for some time (years) that LSD and psilocybin can be used to effectively treat/cure cluster headaches. The fact that people who suffer from this debilitating condition cannot legally obtain the medicine they need is outrageous.

The worst part is that they would only need to trip ONCE to stop the headaches for a year or more, yet the government will still not allow it. It may have something to do with the fact that pharmaceutical companies can only sell the drug to you one time, whereas with the bullshit headache medicine--codeine, ibuprofen, aspirin, all that shit--they can profit off of it multiple times.

I don't know, it just pisses me off I guess.

We sufferers of cluster headaches usually don't care about the legality of the substances we use to treat our illness. Jail is a small price to pay to stop the pain.

For me, an occasional mushroom trip is a reasonable risk to take. I do not possess the mushrooms until the point that I eat them, so there is little chance of me being arrested for their use.  Where as weekly marijuana use is too risky, in my opinion, to warrant it's use. Even though it is the best medication I've found to treat my pain. I choose to use less effective, more harmful drugs because they are legal.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: neopet nub]
    #10142078 - 04/10/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

They should make shrooms and LSD schedule II now since they are medicinal

Any US citizen can petition the DEA to reschedule any scheduled drug.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #10142217 - 04/10/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Why do you folks doubt that LSD has an positive effect on migraines???  Ergotamine tartrate is used by physicians the world over to treat migraines!

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotamine

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleMacklinReed
Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: OttoGenerated]
    #10142291 - 04/10/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

what drugs are you referring to when you say less effective, more harm?
I hope you're not talking about LSD and psilocybe.

OfflineOttoGenerated
Stranger

Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: MacklinReed]
    #10142340 - 04/10/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Acetaminophen, caffeine, ibuprofen, asprin, etc. I won't use the opiates my doctor prescribes.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10142448 - 04/10/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm prescribed rizatriptan benzoate for my head aches.  It works:-/

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: neopet nub]
    #10142762 - 04/10/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

neopet nub said:
They should make shrooms and LSD schedule II now since they are medicinal

How silly you are.  That "no accepted medical use" is bullshit.

Heroin has no accepted use but morphine does?  Huh?

Lsd doesn't but ergotamine does?  Huh?

The whoel thing is a ruse.

I fail to see how it is at all justified to stop a fully informed patient from consulting with his doctor and deciding to take whatever he wants for his betterment.  The whole justification is faulty

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: johnm214]
    #10142916 - 04/10/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

In Title II of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 there is a section that says no federal funding will be provided towards the medicinal use of schedule I drugs.  I wish i could find a link:-/

That's why drugs that cause institutional paranoia are thrown in schedule 1 hoping they just stay there forever, void of its accepted medical use.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10142992 - 04/10/09 02:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

November 25, 2008. Swiss LSD/End-of-Life Anxiety Study Annual Report Completed: Dr. Peter Gasser, the Principal Investigator (PI) for the MAPS-sponsored LSD/end-of-life anxiety study, issued the first Annual Report discussing the progress weve made in this last year. Were making gradual progress in what will become the first study of the therapeutic use of LSD in almost 40 years.

November 3, 2008. MAPS Transfers $25,000 To The Swiss LSD Study:

Principal Investigator Peter Gasser MD has enrolled 4 patients in his Swiss LSD/end-of-life anxiety study. On November 3, the second of the patients had an LSD session. On Friday, November 7, MAPS transferred $25,000 to the Swiss bank account of the Swiss Medical Association for Psycholytic Therapy (SAEPT), with the funds restricted to the Swiss LSD end-of-life anxiety study. We would like to thank Robert Barnhart for his continued and generous support for this research.

The study’s budget is $225,000, we have already raised about $125,000. We are still seeking the final donations of $100,000.

September 26, 2008. FDA Removes Clinical Hold on LSD Research--A Transformative Moment in Psychedelic History:

The FDA issued a letter saying that we had successfully resolved all the outstanding issues in our Investigative New Drug application (#101,825) to evaluate LSD-assisted psychotherapy in our Swiss end-of-life/anxiety pilot study (PDF). FDA is now open to the possibility of the therapeutic potential of LSD-assisted psychotherapy and will accept data from our Swiss study.

FDAs acceptance of our pilot study for our Swiss LSD/end-of-life anxiety protocol is the culmination of the first phase of the psychedelic renaissance, MAPS President Rick Doblin PhD remarked emphatically.

It has taken several years for MAPS to reach this milestone with the FDA, This approval bolsters the belief that patience is the fastest way towards legitimizing psychedelic psychotherapy. In our culture, LSD is the most controversial of all the psychedelic drugs due to its association with the cultural rebellion of the 1960s, the implications of which are both celebrated and feared. The FDA has previously approved research with MDMA, psilocybin, DMT, ketamine, and mescaline. LSD is the last of the classic psychedelic drugs to be accepted as a research tool again, and the acceptance by the FDA of our Swiss LSD protocol is a transformative moment in the ongoing psychedelic renaissance.

The budget for our Swiss LSD/end-of-life anxiety study is $225,000. Weve raised about $125,000 and are still seeking the final $100,000.

July 6, 2008. The Sunday Baltimore Sun published an editorial ("Tuning In, Not Out") supporting research into the therapeutic potential of psychedelics. The editorial mentions the MAPS-supported research into MDMA-assisted psychotherapy in people with PTSD and ends by stating, "Instead of banning drugs that are perceived as bad simply because of their recreational use, scientists should be encouraged to pursue legitimate study - lest we miss out on a valuable medicinal tool."

July 3, 2008. Nature News published a piece on Griffiths' follow-up to his human psilocybin research. MAPS President Rick Doblin posted a comment in response to the piece.

July 2, 2008. A web exclusive piece published online by Newsweek discusses Griffiths' psilocybin research and his piece containing guidelines for human research with psychedelic compounds, relating it to the history and future of human stuides with psychedelic compounds.

July 1, 2008. Roland Griffiths and his study of psilocybin have made the news again, as recounted in this Associated Press news report, with the appearance of a 14-month follow-up to his original study that reported mystical experiences after psilocybin, but not methylphenidate. In the follow-up, people continue to say their experiences with psilocybin were some of the most meaningful in their lives.

Wired just published a story on Roland Griffiths' recently published 14-month follow-up to his initial human psilocybin study, and discusses another paper that he and collaborators M Johnson and W Richards publish in the same journal that presents guidelines for conducting research with high doses of psychedelic compounds, a report Griffiths describes in the Wired story as possibly the more important of the two papers.

CNN News produced a segment discussing Griffiths' follow-up research.

December 5, 2007. Dr. Peter Gasser's MAPS-sponsored study evaluating LSD-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with anxiety secondary to advanced-stage illness received final approval from the BAG (Swiss DEA) on December 5, Ethics Committee (Swiss IRB equivalent) approval on October 30 and SwissMedic (Swiss FDA equivalent) clearance on November 8. This study -- the first to evaluate LSD's therapeutic applications in over 35 years -- will be initiated in early 2008.

November 7, 2007. In September, MAPS submitted an application to FDA for a new study evaluating psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with end-of-life anxiety secondary to advanced-stage melanoma. On October 18, we learned that the study will receive clearance from FDA, with only one clinical hold due to a request from FDA for a stability study of the psilocybin. The study was conducted earlier this month, and the results showed that the psilocybin is 100% pure. The results will be submitted to FDA soon. Earlier this month, we also submitted the protocol to an IRB, where it is currently under review.

October 30, 2007. MAPS President Rick Doblin, PhD, spoke at the second annual Clusterbusters conference in Austin, Texas, held from October 26-28. At a Clusterbusters business meeting after the conference, MAPS donated $26,000 to Clusterbusters for the protocol development and approval process for LSD/psilocybin cluster headache research. Clusterbusters and McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, have entered into an agreement calling for Clusterbusters to cover expenses related to protocol development and FDA, IRB and DEA approval for studies at McLean into the use of LSD and psilocybin in the treatment of cluster headaches. MAPS' donation will further Clusterbusters' funding of its contract with McLean Hospital. Dr. John Halpern is leading the LSD/psilocybin cluster headache research effort at McLean Hospital.

MAPS raised these funds in 2005 from the sale of Dean Chamberlain's signed and numbered prints (1 -50) of his portrait of Albert Hofmann, at which time our only active project intending to study LSD and psilocybin was the cluster headache research. MAPS currently has for sale a larger and more limited edition (1-25) set of prints of Dean's portrait of Albert, also signed by Albert, with funds from those sales going to support MAPS-sponsored LSD and psilocybin psychotherapy research in people with anxiety associated with end-of-life issues.

October 29, 2007. London's Guardian published an article about a consulting survey of the British public finding that Albert Hofmann, PhD, shares the top spot for #1 as the person considered to be the greatest living genius. Hofmann, the Swiss chemist who is best known for synthesizing LSD, shares the top spot with British computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee, and surprisingly ranks ahead of Stephen Hawking (#7), Nelson Mandela (#5), Matt Groening (#4) and George Soros (#3). Click here to read "Sheer Genius: From the Web to Homer Simpson." In 2006, MAPS published a new edition of Hofmann's long-out-of-print autobiographical book, LSD: My Problem Child. MAPS is also raising funds for LSD and psilocybin research by selling books and visionary artwork signed by Albert Hofmann. For details and more information, please visit the MAPS Webstore.

September 18, 2007. A major Swiss TV news report was broadcast earlier this month about Dr. Peter Gasser's MAPS-sponsored study evaluating LSD-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with end-of-life anxiety secondary to end-stage illness. The report includes a new interview with Albert Hofmann, who rarely speaks publicly due to his fragile health. Click here to watch the broadcast (in German, translation in process) on the MAPS site.

Dr. Gasser's protocol will be reviewed again on November 8 by the Swiss Ethics Committee (EC). The EC is reviewing a report about the protocol from a Swiss psychooncologist who raised issues about patient selection (cancer patients v. patients with a range of life-threatening illnesses) and the possibility of measuring any acute traumatic effects of the LSD experience. We expect that this meeting of the EC will resolve the final issues regarding protocol design.

The protocol has already been submitted to SwissMedic, the Swiss equivalent of the FDA. SwissMedic has begun its review and is waiting to consider the outcome of the EC meeting in November. After EC and Swissmedic approval have been obtained, we expect we'll need an additional several weeks to obtain final approval from the BAG, the Swiss equivalent of DEA. We expect the study to be fully approved by January11, 2008, Albert Hofmann's 102nd Birthday.

September 17, 2007. Later this week, MAPS will submit an application to FDA this week for a new study evaluating psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with end-of-life anxiety secondary to advanced-stage melanoma. The study will take place in the US and will evaluate nine subjects with anxiety secondary to advanced-stage melanoma. MAPS has been working with the researchers on protocol development for over one year. The protocol was submitted last month to FDA and to an IRB, with the review currently in process. We will be able to post the protocol on the MAPS Website and disclose the names and institutional affiliations of the researchers after the study receives IRB and FDA approval. The researchers for this study have generously offered to volunteer their time, which will reduce overall costs significantly. The estimated budget for this study is $50,000, all of which remains to be raised.

September 12, 2007. A major Swiss TV news report was broadcast earlier this month about Dr. Peter Gasser's MAPS-sponsored study evaluating LSD-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with end-of-life anxiety secondary to end-stage illness. The report includes a new interview with Albert Hofmann, who rarely speaks publicly due to his fragile health. Click here to watch the broadcast (in German) on the MAPS site. To follow the interview in English, we've posted an English-language transcript online.

Chemistry World's monthly podcast about medical research evaluating psychedelics features interviews with MAPS President Rick Doblin, PhD, and researcher John Halpern, MD.

July 13, 2007. Yesterday, Peter Gasser, MD, received final approval from the Ethics Committee (Swiss IRB equivalent) for a MAPS-sponsored study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of LSD-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with end-of-life anxiety secondary to life-threatening illness. Dr. Gasser originally submitted his protocol on January 10, 2007, received conditional approval in March, and has been working closely with the Ethics Committee in the meantime to refine the protocol design to address the committee's concerns. Today, July 13, Dr. Gasser submitted the protocol to SwissMedic, the Swiss equivalent of FDA. Thankfully, like FDA, SwissMedic must respond to the application within 30 days.

Obtaining Ethics Committee approval is the first of three formal regulatory reviews for the protocol to obtain full government approval. After SwissMedic approves the study, Dr. Gasser will submit an application to the BAG (Swiss DEA) for a license to possess and administer the LSD to be used in the study. We were previously informed by a staff member at the BAG that its review process should take about a week, so we are still planning to begin the study by the Fall of 2007.

March 21, 2007. Dr. Peter Gasser submitted his protocol to the Swiss Ethics Committee on January 10, 2007, for a study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of LSD-assisted psychotherapy for subjects with end-of-life anxiety secondary to life-threatening illness. On March 19, we learned that Dr. Gasser had a promising discussion with the Chair of the Ethics Committee (Swiss IRB equivalent) about the design of his proposed MAPS-sponsored pilot study. Dr. Gasser was informed that the Ethics Committee had several concerns about the protocol design that would be expressed to him in writing before the end of April. He was also informed that these concerns were about how the study should be conducted, not about whether the study should be conducted. We'll soon have a clearer idea as to how the Ethics Committee thinks the protocol should be modified.

February 19, 2007. Cosmos magazine published an article about medical research with LSD.

December 28, 2006. Nature featured an article describing MAPS-sponsored efforts to initiate research with LSD and psilocybin to treat cluster headaches, a rare and painful condition that is difficult to treat.

December 11, 2006. Today's BBC News features an article describing Dr. Francisco Moreno's Heffter- and MAPS-sponsored research at the Univ. of Arizona-Tucson evaluating psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy as treatment for individuals suffering from treatment-resistant Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Dr. Moreno recently published his findings in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.

December 7, 2006. The Chronicle of Higher Education published the article "Researchers Explore New Visions for Hallucinogens." This article describes the current renaissance in psychedelic research, particularly Dr. Francisco Moreno's recently-published Heffter- and MAPS-sponsored study evaluating psilocybin as treatment for OCD. The article also discusses the recent psilocybin/mystical experience study at John Hopkins, and Dr. Charles Grob's ongoing Heffter' sponsored study at UCLA evaluating psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy as treatment for individuals with anxiety disorders secondary to advanced-stage cancer.

November 6, 2006. The Spanish-language journal Revista de Neurologia published a case report of a man with chronic cluster headaches treating the condition with monthly sub-psychedelic doses of psilocybin-containing mushrooms.

October 16, 2006. The Globe and Mail published an editorial entitiled, "The LSD Treatment", describing a study just published in the journal Social History of Medicine about a long-term follow-up study on Dr. Humphrey Osmond's research treating alcoholics with LSD-assisted therapy.

September 13, 2006. The science journal Nature reported today on MAPS-initiated research at Harvard/Maclean Hospital investigating the efficacy of LSD and psilocybin to treat cluster headache. Click here to read "Dropping acid may help headaches."

August 16, 2006. Health Reporter Jim Ritter published in the Chicago Sun-Times today "Pain Sufferer Turns to 'Shrooms'." The article describes the use of psilocybin as a treatment for cluster headaches and MAPS-initiated research at Harvard/McLean Hospital investigating LSD and psilocybin as treatment for subjects with cluster headache.

August 15, 2006. In their "Newsdesk" section, the journal Lancet Neurology published "Hallucinogen Research Inspires Neurotheology," a report on developments in research with psychedelic compounds, such as ketamine or psilocybin. The piece contains comments from Roland Griffiths, John Halpern and Deborah Mash.

July 20, 2006. We're posting today a report about a very unusual death linked to LSD written on Oct. 2, 1982, by MAPS President Rick Doblin. We're making this public as part of MAPS' educational mission and as part of our mission to lead the way into research into the risks of psychedelics as well as the benefits. Coincidentally, on January 13, 2006, after a lecture Rick Doblin gave at the LSD conference in Basel held to honor Albert Hofmann on his 100th birthday, Rick was asked a question about a death linked to LSD. After some discussion, it turned out the question was about the same person as discussed in the report we are posting today.

July 11, 2006. On Tuesday, July 11, a National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and Council on Spiritual Practices (CSP)-funded research team from John Hopkins University published in Psychopharmacology the first modern-day continuation of the Good Friday Experiment, finding that psilocybin is likely to induce spiritual experiences in most subjects. A former NIDA director and a former deputy director of ONDCP supported the results of the study in associated commentaries published with the article, but the current NIDA director issued a statement distancing NIDA from the study. Read about this amazing psychedelic research development as reported by the Economist, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, and ABC News, which features a salient quote from MAPS President Rick Doblin.

June 28, 2006. Results of Dr. Andrew Sewell and Dr. John Halpern's interviews with people who reported attempting to treat their cluster headaches with psilocybin-containing mushrooms or LSD are now published in the journal Neurology. Their results are promising and lend support to embarking on further research into the therapeutic potential of these drugs.

April 14, 2006. A recently published editorial in the Lancet supports research into the potential therapeutic benefits of psychedelic drugs and calls for a new legal structure that makes this research easier and less burdensome to conduct. The Lancet editorial was likely inspired by a commentary published in the British Journal of Psychiatry. This editorial was then covered by the British newspaper, the Guardian.

August 2, 2005. London's Guardian publishes a positive article by Mark Honigsbaum, "Headache sufferers flout new drug law- Calls for clinical trials and rethink of legislation as patients claim that magic mushrooms can relieve excruciating condition." MAPS' effort to sponsor research into the use of LSD and psilocybin in treating cluster headaches is favorably mentioned.

http://www.maps.org/research/cluster/psilo-lsd/

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #10143220 - 04/10/09 03:30 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicFunGuy said:
there's been reports posted of the same effect from psilocybe mushrooms. I believe the john hopkin's study had something to do with this but i don't remember (edit: the related topics have a bit to do with it, or at least it looks like it). It's no surprise LSD also works...

what are cluster headaches though? i suppose i could google it, but i'll just ask...

I get frequent headaches (4-10 a week). sometimes so painful i just can't do anything but writhe in pain... never in the same spot either one time the headache may be focus at the base of the brain others it'll be right in front or focused on one side... my mom always had lots of headaches, so i always thought it was normal, but the older i get, the more i realize most people just don't get headaches as often... I've never talked to a doctor about it because up until recently i thought it was just a natural thing to get headaches and i happened to get them frequently... I'm not suggesting i have cluster headaches at all, i have no idea what one is thats why i asked.

it's just something that's been on my mind for a few months... The only reason i wonder is because LSD and mushrooms usually help any headaches i may have...

obviously, i plan to ask my doctor about the headaches next time i see him, but i'd rather stick with my pot smoking regimine than start a new pharm schedule...

Smoking weed won't do much for cluster headaches. They do a PET scan and a couple other brain scans/tests to screen for cluster headaches. Sounds like you have migraines. Immetrax and marijuana will take care of that just fine.

Also, they talk about psilocybe mushrooms in there...did you read it?...

Edited by wireless (04/10/09 03:31 PM)

OfflineOttoGenerated
Stranger

Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: wireless]
    #10144003 - 04/10/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Weed doesn't abort them or prevent them, but it helps to manage the pain without liver-damage and other bad stuff.

OfflineLeadWrist
Stranger
Male
Re: LSD Proves to be Miracle Cure for Cluster Headaches [Re: wireless]
    #10144127 - 04/10/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I get headaches fairly often (not cluster headaches) and most of the time I'll smoke some DMT and my headache disappears almost instantly and rarely ever returns.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals