Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: Shad0w]
    #10126149 - 04/07/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I smoked six days before a drug test after a three week break following about a year of being stoned literally all day every day.

Haven't seen any cops busting my door down with drawn guns, and I'm assuming they weren't just in a good enough mood to let is slide.

My method was several intentional overdoses of niacin and lots of water, no strenuous activity. The day of my test (it was random once a week, so I only had five to a maximum of thirteen days to clean up), I drank enough water to piss about once every twenty minutes all day long, and my urine was about as clear as any water I've seen.

Still, wasn't worth the accompanying anxiety or the damage I undoubtedly did to my liver, I don't think I'll be trying that ever again.

--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: WornTraveler]
    #10126454 - 04/07/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Ignored the people that say drink a lot of water, drink just enough so that you pee frequently, but you want it to be yellow every time which means your kidneys are doing their job and detoxing you.

I heard from a lot of people sure-gel works pretty well. I think a combination of sure-gel and niacin or a vitamin mask from your local head shop should do the trick. Also, if you can try sneaking in synthetic urine instead.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Offlinepender
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 831 California
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: alternatereality]
    #10127344 - 04/07/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If you haven't smoked in 6 months before this you should be fine in the next couple of days.

Offlineluvdatreez
Explorer
Male

Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10127573 - 04/08/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Idk, i'll tell you when you turn 18 and you can legally use this site.

i am 18

Offlineriosricky
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Nor Cal ^
    #10127599 - 04/08/09 12:29 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

dude 5 to 6 hits, that shi would be out in 2 weeks, if you smoked hella then a month tops

--------------------

Offlineashesofman
Pulvis et umbra sumus
Male

Loc: Norway
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: riosricky]
    #10128400 - 04/08/09 07:24 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

There is no point at which you are urinating pure H2O or anything like that. You're constantly excreting metabolites.

Certo has a 50% success rate in my observations. I had to do a drug program for probation a couple years back, and alot of people would use the Certo method. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. If you drink alot of water, which doesn't really help in the case of weed, you should take some vitamin B3 (niacin) to get your creatine levels back to normal.

If you're going to be drug tested, do some drugs that don't show up on the NIDA-5 tests. Like alcohol, dxm, mushrooms, ect.

OfflineJhankG
Stranger
Male
Loc: NC, USA
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: ashesofman]
    #10128428 - 04/08/09 07:44 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Why would you smoke if you life in a sober house?  You deserve to fail if you don't even have that much self control.

Invisible200proofhonky
bluethumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Timbucktoo
    #10128452 - 04/08/09 07:52 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

do they watch you piss?

have someone piss in a bottle for you and save it.
stick it on the dash in the car and turn the heater on,on the way there.
Jock that shit and your golden.

Niacin works,suregel works.....you can prolly just take a shit load of multivitamins and drink alot of water from now till then if you only smoked that one time.

work out as the o.p said....speeds up you metabolism.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

Edited by 200proofhonky (04/08/09 07:52 AM)

Offlinefltdriver82
Naked and offensive
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a trip
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: JhankG]
    #10128458 - 04/08/09 07:55 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

On the day of the test, pee when you get up. Drink enough water to make you pee again (within 30 min), repeat the water until peeing every two hours until the test.

While taking the test, never give the beginning of the stream (or the end for that matter). Urinate in the toilet, hold-pee in cup-hold-finish in toilet.

For color in your pee you can take vitamins, but technically (according to the Marine Corps) your pee should be fairly clear if you drink the recommended amount of water (8 glasses) a day. Yellow tint in urine is actually a sign of dehydration.

This is the method I use every day b/c we have random drug tests at work. They come roughly every two weeks. I will smoke for 3-5 days (frequently) after being tested then start this flush regiment. I have not failed a "drop" test-where they put the paper card in urine and wait for lines to show up- EVER. Now, if they send your piss to a lab you should be alright, I have passed 2/3 lab tests ever taken. Both times passing I followed this flush procedure, the only time I failed I hadn't smoked in 3 weeks so I thought I would be clean-wrong.

Good luck, and don't be afraid to partake once in a while. If it becomes a regular habit maybe you need to take the sober living a little more seriously.

Invisible200proofhonky
bluethumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Timbucktoo
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: 200proofhonky]
    #10128461 - 04/08/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

you can also just drink a shit ton of water before so that it comes back diluted...just eat some vitamins with it.

The vitamins will make your piss yellow so they dont know you were trying to dilute it.
it will buy you some time cause youll be clean by the time you have 2 retest.

--------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

Offlinexxjokerxx1
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10128652 - 04/08/09 08:56 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

1 time for a security job i just filled the piss cup with water...when i was in the marines they would watch and make sure ur dick goes into the bottle,....but as a civilian the sky is the limit......1 time in the marines i dipped my finger in soap for a long time so it would build up on my finger...then i pissed onto my finger into the bottle fuckin up the chemicals in it plus i plucked out a pupic hair and put it in there...if there are weird chemicals in it they will just flag it as defective......u can get ur friend to piss for u and put in a condom up ur ass and pull it out in the stall and poor it in there .......there are so many ways to get around a urine test now a hair and blood are much harder

Offlineashesofman
Pulvis et umbra sumus
Male

Loc: Norway
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: xxjokerxx1]
    #10128790 - 04/08/09 09:29 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

xxjokerxx1 said:
1 time in the marines i dipped my finger in soap for a long time so it would build up on my finger...then i pissed onto my finger into the bottle fuckin up the chemicals in it plus i plucked out a pupic hair and put it in there...if there are weird chemicals in it they will just flag it as defective......

Untrue.

Offlinexxjokerxx1
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: ashesofman]
    #10128952 - 04/08/09 09:56 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ashesofman said:
Quote:

xxjokerxx1 said:
1 time in the marines i dipped my finger in soap for a long time so it would build up on my finger...then i pissed onto my finger into the bottle fuckin up the chemicals in it plus i plucked out a pupic hair and put it in there...if there are weird chemicals in it they will just flag it as defective......

Untrue.

yes in the military this is true

InvisibleMacklinReed
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: xxjokerxx1]
    #10131603 - 04/08/09 04:56 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I read the word tonic somewhere.

If urine tonics are helpful in the case (which I dont know, I'm the opposite of an expert), you might try running to the health foods store and picking up some hydrangea root capsules.

Itd be interesting to know if that worked!
but if it did, i would imagine more people would be doing it.

OfflineBuggingOUT
Stranger

Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: MacklinReed]
    #10131725 - 04/08/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Vigorous exercise. You can try to deplete some of the fat cells where the drug is stored. @ the piss test, instead of pissing in the cup piss on the tester's shoes.

--------------------
Krishna said:
some fags melted down, other fags retaliated, i did my dishes.

OfflineXIII
Stranger

#10132594 - 04/08/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

There is a REALLY good chance you will pass no problem. I had to take a drug test on a Tuesday a few months ago (i didnt know about it at the time i smoked). Smoked HASH on Saturday night...a lot of it. Passed no problem. As other people said, just drink a lot of water and you should be fine.

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: HELP!!!!DRUG TEST!!!! [Re: XIII]
    #10133048 - 04/08/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I think THC clears your system in under a week if you don't smoke frequently. Its only habitual users that take longer, you should be fine. As a procaution, drink a good amount of water for a few days before your test. You could also spend a few hours in a sauna/hot shower/hot bath and do some exercise in the days before your test, I've heard that you can sweat off some of the THC. Your probably fine though.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineAerzun
journeyman

#10154712 - 04/12/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

work out, use a sauna, take niacin, drink loads of water everyday and then do the sure gel thing before the test and you'll be straight

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies