Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next >
OfflineSoulidarity
With Your Halo Slippin . . .
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis Flag
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: Adden]
    #22154735 - 08/28/15 01:48 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

made a bit of progress with the WW build. managed to clear a 57, got a few gear upgrades and leveled a few gems. i think i can push a bit further past 57 with my current setup, my gear is pretty decent, i think i just need to adapt my playstyle and play alot more cautiously. i get alot of stupid deaths that can really set you back and ruin a rift if your not playing carefully.

and crowd control skills from elites are x10 worse now. particularly in higher rifts where you can die pretty quickly. all those jailer, fear type fo control effects that lock your character and make you unable to heal or maneuver properly. gotta be very careful around them.

the cube deff creates alot more options for builds and customization which is really good though. its opened up the game alot more.

i also tried out the new hammer of the ancients build and man that build hits heavy. i was critting between 1-2 billion! which for a barb is massive numbers! it popped a t10 rift guard in one hammer lol

was doing some t10 farming rift runs with a full party and legs were jsut dropping everywhere. like 10-15 per rift! mostly crap but still. tonnes of em were dropping. alot more then usual thats for sure.

planing to start gearing up a wiz and a demon hunter also and learning them properly at some stage.

--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #22157369 - 08/28/15 04:14 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Did st archews gauge, mad monarch scepter, an oculus ring and have my ps3 occy ring equipped. The ps3 version has more enchant slots and options but no orange stat. Have a bane in that, wyrdward with lightning gem, moonlight ward amulet. This arcane/light just went from 32 to 46. Don't even need my esoteric gem anymore.

My wife's cold wizard is frostburn/winter flurry/convention and a rhimehart. Very very OP but still testing and no time to do it. Arcstones and thunder fury sound like a great idea. Might be able to make a good frozen orb caster now.

This is such a bastardized build with odd random gear but tears ass. Like, tears Trent anus level.

Hoping krelms belt and illusory boots stack but I doubt it. Will figure out more later.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#22158021 - 08/28/15 07:07 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

i should prob try to summarize these megga posts and maybe only posts whats necessary, rather then just writing up these overly technical posts that you probably cant be bothered reading in the first place.

i actually created a wizard the other day myself, wizard has a good playstyle i think. i usually tend to play the more glass cannon style all out DPS and boarderline surviveable kind of builds, so i think wiz has alot of potential for that with things like the aether walker and tal rasha build that focus's on stacking all of the different element damage buffs to megga meteor damage.

it'll take a while to learn everything properly but its a work in progress. heres the current build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bliss-1347/hero/45341486

6 piece bonus from tal rasha, giving big meteor and element damage, and the 4 piece bonus from the delsere set giving +2000% weapon damage, linked with the primus crown that gives "slowtime" the effect of all runes.

the gems im running so far are bane of the trapped (damage aura), zei's stone (+dmg for distance from target), and toxin (+10% damage).

also i think theres a few combos with light builds and items, i.e. thunderfury/wydward/dovu energy trap

so thunderfury does light damage, wydward stuns and then dovu energy trap extends the stun time.

Also, for some reason, wydward can't proc the haunt of vaxo amulet effect for some reason, even though it says that stunning will proc the effect. some kind of error with that.

but yeah i use TF/wydward on my mercenary to lock down mobs from time to time. also have used rimeheart/freeze of deflection shield combo to freeze 'em up on blocking (and the mercenary token thing has +block% also), to give the rhimeheart more chance to drop dat 10k damage

lately i've switched to Eun Jang Do for my merc though with high attackspeed, because it stuns enemies under 20% of HP, which is great for rift guards and champion packs and all that.

i get pretty technical with my builds. definitely like to perfect my builds and am constantly optimizing and looking for improvements as i play.

the problem is it means i have a tendency to over-roll items wastefully. cos as soon as a new option drops i'll roll it to be perfect and re-shuffle my overall build to accomodate, and end up realising it was un-necessary to even beginwith and that it was a waste of time. but ah well. thats one of the things i like about the game though, is making the best possible build with the items available and in generally just making improvements

its a bit like a jigsaw puzzle to slot all the items and skills together properly. cos its not only about getting the right items to match the skills, but you need to have a set of items that meshes well overall relative to the other pieces, even down to the level of the secondary affixes having the right rolls also.

But thats one of the great things about diablo 3 is that there are many different avenues to customize the builds. you can make a change to the build that sacrifices some particular characteristic or stat and then make it up across another portion of the build.

when you really break it down and look at it all you realise there are key stat rolls that 100% have to be on a particular slot on a particular item because its the best option. most people dont really look into their builds at that level of detail though, more just play for fun kind of thing. i'm the pokemon master sort. gotta try to be #1

im pretty knowledgeable about the game though and also like 'theorycrafting' and discussing builds and options and things if you have any queries

--------------------

[/url]

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #22159055 - 08/29/15 12:50 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Soulidarity said::blah: :blah: :blah: I'm a dirty slut.

Thats all I hear.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: mndfreeze]
    #22163240 - 08/30/15 01:27 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I was into D2 like that, Soul. Havent put that kind of effort into D3 as of yet. Maybe on the PC i would. We'll see though, other games have my attention right now on PS4 so ive been occupied with those.

Getting hard D2 nostalgia right now though

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: Herbologist]
    #22231529 - 09/13/15 12:39 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I've been getting a goblin almost every act doing bounties since Friday. I got the vault at least ten times yesterday on t6-t8 in a few hours played.

Can't just be me right? The odds of that are astronomical.

I just got another one on my 3rd bounty of the morning.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#22232353 - 09/13/15 03:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I've been seeing heaps of goblins and leg drops too. The blue goblins that split into littler goblins are the best if you manage to kill them all. There's also another goldish looking goblin that drops 2-3 legs also.

I've been smashing d3 lately with my hammer barb. Cleared around GR 60-61. The new hammer build is pretty ridiculous. Crits regularly for 2  billion and much higher during the fire cycle of convention of elements.

--------------------

[/url]

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #22234106 - 09/13/15 08:53 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I'm having trouble cycling convention of elements. It's too hard paying attention to buffs. I've swapped it out with a few other things and am playing around with those.

I'm having major damage mitigation issues on my melee arc/light/frost nova. String of ears with esoteric and mutilation guard. I'm thinking of throwing on a lid less and justice lantern. Two amazing ones dropped in the past 2 weeks.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#22234282 - 09/13/15 09:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You got two unity rings? Equip or cube one and put one on your follower with the immortal token and you get 50% damage reduction which is massive. Energy armour: force armour rune helps a lot too on wizards

--------------------

[/url]

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#22234293 - 09/13/15 09:12 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

And the passive skill that reduces teleport cool down wen you get hit so you tp out of any shady situations. Tp rune set as calamity for stun for extra safety

--------------------

[/url]

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #22234326 - 09/13/15 09:14 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Teleport should've been removed on the console or something. You've no idea how terrible it is.

And yeah if unity is 50% DRedux across the board then I may as well do that and use damage gems.

It works fine otherwise. I can just drop a blizz, walk in and spam arcane orbit / moonlight ward proc and everything just blows up. If it doesn't, nova catches it, or I can use it to run.

Force armor is a must on this build, it's amazing, I hope I can figure something out because I love warmages. Thunderfury equipped with Fulminator cubed is just insane, especially if the follower has one on too. Sometimes gets hard to see with the lightning gem on. It spams the shit out of the screen, especially when using spectral blade and a wyrdward ring with wreath of lightning.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#22234506 - 09/13/15 09:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You got tal rasha or the delsere sets going too? Those are some of the best at the moment

--------------------

[/url]

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #22234640 - 09/13/15 09:55 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Rasha, vyr, blackthorne and RoRG.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#22234697 - 09/13/15 10:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Rasha mixes pretty well with convention of elements and that +dmg per elemental spell passive if you can get it all working.

I had generator as glacial spike (cold), teleport calamity (arcane), fire hydra (fire), and either energy twister or black hole supermassive as light pull skills. Basically aiming to keep all 4 buffs up and trigger the big heavy hitter fire meteors during the fire phase of convention of elements.

--------------------

[/url]

OfflineRainyWA
Male

#22249463 - 09/17/15 03:59 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Add me fellow shroomers so we can play together:) GBoX is my blizz name

--------------------

InvisibleLemon Hope
Hope
 User Gallery
Loc: WA
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: RainyWA]
    #22843138 - 01/30/16 04:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

There was a ps4 console patch.

My crusader, demon hunter and wizard have all dropped by 10 to 15 grift levels. Anyone else experiencing difficulty? Nothing changed and it seems like everything got nerfed overnight.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: Lemon Hope]
    #23460828 - 07/20/16 09:21 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

If anyone still plays, it's goblin central in reg rifts on console. Dunno if it's PC. Farming mats like mad. Like five or six per rift, and multiple 20 goblin spawns.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

#23462644 - 07/21/16 01:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I still have the game for PS4 but I can't get myself to play it

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Official Diablo 3 Thread [Re: Herbologist]
    #23463193 - 07/21/16 04:37 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I've never used ps4 network but I've got all the classes with different specs. Basically farming for those +4 to max stats. You can trade grift gems now, or enchant someone's existing gear. Level 60 gem and 3 emeralds and boom 300 dex (Stat varies by gem). I've had four rainbow goblins and two shrines in the last, I dunno, 90 minutes?

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

#23463235 - 07/21/16 04:51 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I stopped playing because Idk if its the servers or what but literally its a ghost town in that game for PS4.

Played through the whole original story and had maybe 2-3 people join the entire time?  Even then they only stayed for like 5 minutes and were in town.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
59,312 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.