Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

How to make Salvia Tincture
    #10031023 - 03/24/09 03:10 AM (15 years, 8 days ago)

Here I will share with you something you might find useful as my parting gift to this forum which I've discovered and finally perfected for my own use because it has never really worked for me this way. It may work for you, or it may not. But it has worked for me.

You can make an effective tincture of salvia with only a little effort. You first must completely powderize some leaves. This is for 2 reasons, it allows better absorption in the alcohol but it also allows you to use less alcohol. The less alcohol you use the better, because alcohol is also absorbed through your mouth and you can get mildly drunk from the high proof alcohol just sitting in your mouth. Also less stuff to have to work with.

You will need about 2-10 grams of dried leaf and a bottle of grain alcohol, 190 proof is preferred.

Powder the leaves in a food processor/coffee grinder. Don't stop until it is literally a powder. When you have powdered it you can put it a jar or flask which you pour alcohol into. The less alcohol the better, the more alcohol you use, the more you will have to spit it out and add more into your mouth every few minutes or it will not work well. Salvia is rapidly metabolized so you need to absorb it faster than you burn it off. I don't know the rate of absorption but if after 15 mins you don't feel anything, you metabolized it too fast. You can try again though because there isn't any tolerance built up from it.

Anyways soak the leaf powder in alcohol for at least 24 hours. Shake it as you feel like it as much as you want. Make sure you store it somewhere dark. Don't expose it to light for too long. I find you will be good in about a day of soaking.

It is more like a lucid dream state then smoking, the experience is different, and imho it is much better to work with it this way then smoking it because it lasts longer and it is much more valuable to learn that way. And it is not as bad tasting as a quid and you don't have to chew on the leaves but you can roll the liquid around your mouth it helps to absorb it.

Peace to you all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale