Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSkrewLoose
Perth, WA, Mushie Hunter.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Western Australia, Perth
Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia * 3
    #10019576 - 03/22/09 12:42 PM (15 years, 10 days ago)

:thumbup: Wotup Peeps!
Psilocybe subaeruginosa
is the mushroom you are looking for!

Autumn- Spring

Description

* Cap: 1-6 cm in diameter, conical to convex, tan brown, hygrophanous, margin striate when moist, uplifting in age, often with a slight umbo. Bruising bluish where damaged.
    * Gills: Crowded, cream color when young, violet brown in age, with adnate to adnexed attachment.
    * Spores: Dark violet brown, subellipsoid, 14 x 7 µm .
    * Stipe: 4.5 to 12 cm long, 0.2 to 0.4 cm thick, white to grey, finely striate, equal to slightly enlarged near the base. With a white cortinate partial veil which soon disappears and often leaves traces in the upper stem.
    * Taste: Farinaceous.
    * Odor: Farinaceous.

Distribution and habitat

Grows in clusters in wood chips, piles of leaves and woody debris in urban areas and along trails and roads in deciduous forests and gardens
Humid, Rainy, Cloudy Weather...
good to go hunting in pine tree forest, bushes/parks with decaying wood chips, dieing leave, damp floor, ect...
common in Balingup.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/emceedc

Add my email on msn if you like to talk about magic mushrooms or underground hip-hop... d_to_da_c@hotmail.com

Edited by SkrewLoose (03/22/09 01:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: SkrewLoose] * 1
    #10019651 - 03/22/09 12:56 PM (15 years, 10 days ago)

Welcome screw loose.

Are you vc77, or is this just a commercial?  :stoned:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: LouiseLouise] * 1
    #10455627 - 06/04/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I went down around Balingup on Tuesday. I scouted around some pine and eucalypt plantations. There was nothing growing in the pines but a number of inactives growing throughout the eucalyptus. There was a large fire in the area earlier in the year and it has burnt out thousands of acres of pines. Wondering if this will affect the mushrooms?

I did find some absolutely massive gyms but I left them because I wasn't sure if they were any good. Also found what looked to be some kind of amanita... but thats just a guess.

I did not come across any subs but it was my first time so I can't expect to find them straight away. It would take weeks to look through all the forest down there!

Offlinejyubai
getting there
Male User Gallery

Loc: south west oz
Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: durantz] * 1
    #10456517 - 06/04/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I triple that motion...

I just returned from a night mission and there is nuth...

I made a patch from pine mulch at my home in perth last year and they sprouted a few days ago..so

I assumed wrongly that it must been on..

...IT IS NOT ON YET..(not even close)

--------------------
what goes up, eventually comes down...

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
ovoideocystidiata protector
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: jyubai] * 1
    #10456788 - 06/04/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

in the second picture those two look HUGE :mushroom2:

--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:

OfflineCrowsonator
Cubensis Hunter
Male

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: psychedelicSLUG] * 1
    #10457505 - 06/04/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hell yea nice finds

--------------------
If you Build it ...They will come

OfflineDiscobiscut
Lolercoaster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: Crowsonator] * 1
    #10457758 - 06/05/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This is bullshit.

Perth is Dry!

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: Discobiscut] * 1
    #10457862 - 06/05/09 01:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Jyubal were you there on tuesday night? I was camped in the Bibbulmun hut overlooking blackwood river. I could see a road down in the valley and a car pulled up just before dusk... I knew what they were up to. :P

Are the pines around Balingup meant to be productive? cos seriously I have heard so much good stuff about them but when I got there I thought I must have gone to the wrong place!

Quote:

Discobiscut said:
This is bullshit.

Perth is Dry!

Perth is bloody dry! you ever have any luck within the city limits? I think Perth is so dry that the Mycelium can't even survive sometimes. But that's just a guess.

OfflineDiscobiscut
Lolercoaster
Male User Gallery

#10457892 - 06/05/09 01:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I live In the Perth Hills like 2 hours from perth. Im in a fairly rural area. Surrounded by native bushland and pine plantations.

Ive found a few different kinds of shrooms but nothing active!

Ballingup cant be the only place to Find Shrooms man!!

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10457899 - 06/05/09 01:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That's what I'm thinking! They will have to be around somewhere else. Discobiscuit I'm guessing you live around Dwellingup or Collie? I checked out Dwellingup about three weeks ago and there were some promising signs. A few different kinds of inactives around the place but nothing active.

I also live in the hills near bakers hill but its been so dry here the grass is hardly growing! :frown:

Offlinedodeski
Student of liff
Male User Gallery

Loc: OR
    #10458072 - 06/05/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Description pulled from WIKI word for word photos pulled from google Epic Fail Fake!!!WIKI Page for Psilocybe_subaeruginosa

shroomery post 1 year ago

--------------------
"People use the word "natural" ... What is natural to me are these botanical species which interact directly with the nervous system. What I consider artificial is 4 years at Harvard, and the Bible, and Saint Patrick's cathedral, and the Sunday school teachings."
-Timothy Leary

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
― Terence McKenna

"In defying the authority we become the authorities"
- Unknown

Offlineambc
mycominded
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Trusted Identifier
Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: dodeski] * 1
    #10458115 - 06/05/09 02:56 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Why would you plagiarize something like that? Do they think we would be super impressed?

--------------------

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: ambc] * 1
    #10458230 - 06/05/09 04:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think he was claiming to have found it... I think he was just showing us what to look for in Western Australia.

Offlinedodeski
Student of liff
Male User Gallery

Loc: OR
    #10458246 - 06/05/09 04:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

should have been more stated to the point. either way in my book FAIL

--------------------
"People use the word "natural" ... What is natural to me are these botanical species which interact directly with the nervous system. What I consider artificial is 4 years at Harvard, and the Bible, and Saint Patrick's cathedral, and the Sunday school teachings."
-Timothy Leary

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
― Terence McKenna

"In defying the authority we become the authorities"
- Unknown

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
    #10458249 - 06/05/09 04:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I am always happy to be told what mushrooms I should be looking for in a certain location by a n00b. :biggrin:
It was a pretty useless post, because if you look around the forum, you'll notice that it is crammed full with Auzzies and Kiwis exchanging informations about their finds as they are in high season right now.
That's first. Second, you should always give your sources credit when you quote something or else you will rightfully be suspected of plagiarizing.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: German Kahuna] * 1
    #10462409 - 06/06/09 05:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

wow maybe instead of a bunch of rule freaks from other countries posting in here we could get some Western Australians... just a suggestion.

Oh and you must realise that Perth is 3000 kms away from the other cities of Australia... but you're all perfect so I'm sure you already knew that.

Edited by durantz (06/06/09 06:04 PM)

OfflinePepico
Stranger
    #10463433 - 06/06/09 09:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

haha nice durantz. I'm from Perth and I'm eager to head down when there is a green light...first timer but got a good way of getting em back to so anyone that knows where they are and wants a free lift let me know.

OfflineDiscobiscut
Lolercoaster
Male User Gallery

Re: Magic Mushrooms Perth, Western Australia [Re: Pepico] * 1
    #10463732 - 06/06/09 10:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Im personally thinking further down south might be good. I was thinking about taking a trip down next weekend. Were just lacking consistent rain. Its warm during the day and bitter ass fucking cold at night.

When were you thinking about going down Pepico?

I think we can excpect some rain wed-thurs this week coming.

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10464048 - 06/07/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I seriously think it would be worthwhile hunting around the metro area until the rains really hit the southwest. I've seen heaps of inactives around the city so I guess any potential Subs would be fruiting too. I'll have another hunt this week and let you know how it goes.

Offlinepinelurker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10464354 - 06/07/09 02:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey all! i just came back from ye olde town and still no love... my fave patch is burnt! fire is the best fungicide! so went on to other patches and there is bugger all fungus. i found 2 slipery jacks and a gym but thats it. i scraped back the leaf litter and there is myc running bout, prob still another week to go (at the least)... as for finding other pathces follow the blackwood :wink: another good place to look would be serpentine area cause a mate spread spores there but dont know if they had succses plus its pretty hard to find! you have to remember that balingup has had more rain then perth (it rained yesterday) and daily frost and fog! as for hunting in perth im always keen i hunt daily but mainly looking for gymnopilus purparatus!

peace keep lurking!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags