Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedemon3476
Stranger
Recently got into morning glory seeds *DELETED*
    #9916207 - 03/05/09 12:04 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by demon3476

Reason for deletion: Old

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSexandIceCream
Humanesque
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southern US Flag
Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: demon3476]
    #9916223 - 03/05/09 12:08 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds good to me!

--------------------
i'm not good at tracking threads.  if i don't respond promptly to your post, feel free to pm

OfflineHits of Sunshine
Raft Guide

Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: SexandIceCream]
    #9917598 - 03/05/09 03:15 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I haven't eaten morning glories in about a year or so. I wanted to try to eat some this weekend with my buddy but he's come down with the flu today so I guess thats a no go.
This sounds like a cool way to get around the nausea but I think your not getting all the LSA out of the seeds by straining them so quickly and not letting them sit in the drink.
I found the best way to get all the LSA out of your seeds is to just grind the clean seeds to a powder and mix it with any sort of drink and down it all, seed chunks and all. You do get a bit nauseous for awhile but I've never thrown up from the nausea alone and I've done this at least 10 times before. The one time I did throw up was because I took too big of a bong rip and the coughing induced it lol.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: Hits of Sunshine]
    #9918032 - 03/05/09 04:18 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

try some  HBWR seeds. you need less and you can just munch em, so long as there no pesticides on them.
the LSA count is about 11-1: HBWR-morning glory.  there is a strong chance you will puke, but the effects will be generally worth it. and it was a good post :tomsellick:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinedemon3476
Stranger
Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds *DELETED* [Re: Salomon]
    #9920019 - 03/05/09 09:55 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by demon3476

Reason for deletion: Old

OfflinePigasus
D.T.K.L.A.M.F.

Loc: slow death
    #9920178 - 03/05/09 10:23 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

How was your trip?

I've personally had wonderful experience with morning glory seeds.

--------------------

Offlinedemon3476
Stranger

Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: Pigasus]
    #9921525 - 03/06/09 07:42 AM (15 years, 16 days ago)

My trip was very uplifting. Me and my friend went to the park and started smoking my infamous black & mild wines i have (very awesome lol) and we were just so happy. The cigars just uplifted my mind and i felt like the world was just so full of opportunities and that I shouldn't be unhappy about a damn thing. Plus the visuals were kickass lol (though this is the highest psychedelic drug ive took so far) but it was definately more of a mind experience for me. I remember just being in a spiral of thoughts and mind things that just took me far off of the place I was at.

Personally, morning glory seeds were a very wonderful trip all 3 times for me. I would definitely recommend it if you can get the right seeds

OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

#9936682 - 03/08/09 10:22 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

I Recently Tried Morning Glory Seeds for my first time ever last night.
Me and my cousin consumed between us 13 packets of seeds or 650 seeds approximately. I ground it up in a food processor untill it became a yellow dust with some black chunks. I procceded to mix this dust in with about 2 cups water i stirred it in and let it sit the fridge. About 30 minutes later We removed it from the fridge and strained the matter. We then mixed the strained water and some orange juice. Over the next half hour the drinks were consumed. My cousin got his down in a very short time mine took a while longer. Eventually we both had finished but just as i finished my cousin was starting to get nausea. Shortly after about 30minutes after ingestion my cousin puked and we decided to leave my house before my parents would get home.

We decided to go to my cousins dads house but stopped at his moms on the way to get NHL 09 thinking to play it for a while. At his house i felt rather normal little wierd feeling in my stomach but not really even any nausea. I was having absolutly no effects yet really but when i looked in the mirror my pupils were dialated. Not massively But definatly 2 to 3 times the average size of my pupils. we then finished the walk to my cousins house. Now i must let you know that this entire time we both were looking for bud but our town is so dry right now that nobody had any.now after spending almost 2 hours and my cousins house its around 2am and we finally line up someone who can sell us some weed. My cousin is on probation with curfew and cannot get any breaches so I had to go and get the weed. Deciding i would bike to my house and get one of the vehicles at my house I Bike all the way there and find out my dad is still awake and the keys arnt in the car I have to call my cousin and he tells me he found the keys to his dads van. He comes and picks me up and we go and get the weed. Now throughout all this time i have had very little effects i was in a very good mood though. We meet this kid to purchase our nugs and we grab a half quartre 3.5g for 25 dollars and its premium nugs. He wanted 30 for it but we smoked a bowl with him because we only had 25. Now I smoke weed every day all the time and smoking from a pipe usually does very little for me but after smoking the weed i was starting to get very good euphoric feelings now. we drop the kid off at home and then we proccede to head back to my cousins.

Now once at my cousins we decide to hit some buckets(basically a home made bong, you take a pop bottle, put a socket or any kind of bowl through the lid, put a hole in the bottom of the bottle, and then put the bottle in a bucket of water leaving just the top with the lid above, pack the bowl and light and lift water leaving sucks out the smoke pretty much the best way to get high fast next to a bong In my opinion. We hit about 4 buckets each, each bucket brewing about 3 times after this I am very high mostly stoned I think but hard to tell my legs have a strange numbness feeling to them and im experiencing a great euphoria. We finish the sesh and my cousin who is still not feeling that well after puking goes to bed. I for some reason which never happens to me cannot sleep even though i am very stoned. I layed down and watched some tv for the next hour or 2 trying to pass out. At some point i drift off for a short period say 10-20 minutes and i woke up with my entire body with a pulsating body buzz I was really shoked when it hit so i kind of got up and walked it off. I went upstairs and was not getting any open eye distortions what so ever but I was seeing some messed up stuff when i closed my eyes. I went on erowid and started looking up trippy images but still no distortions. Now its around 4:30 5:00 am and im sitting on the computer, I suddenly start to get massive rushes through my body including strong headrushes, I stand up to go lie down on the couch and fall hard on my face. I wake up after a short period realizing what had just happend kind of rattled i get up quick hoping i dindt wake my uncle. i made it to the couch and was just lieing there for a while then i would sit up I couldnt really sit still. Suddenly near about 5:30 i started to shake violently for about 20seconds. I seemed to manage to control it but it kinda wierded me out so I really just tried to fall asleep and not to long after I retired. I found the trip wasnt really negative at all but honestly the trip was non existant untill i got stoned. I also found it didnt really provide that much of a trip I felt more like an intoxication from weed or alchohol. I have never tried any other psychedelic before but my buddy has a bunch of shrooms hes selling 20 a half quartre and as soon as i get some money I'm definatly giving them a Try. Any idea why it took almost 6 hours for my trip to actually kick in, also The seeds i got i just stole from walmart are the seeds sold online more potent or just guarranteed untreated.

Offlinedemon3476
Stranger

Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: Spaced_Cowboy]
    #9957634 - 03/12/09 10:55 AM (15 years, 10 days ago)

I also forgot to mention, smoking weed (for me and my friend anyways)HIGHLY intensified the trip. It went from wow these visuals and thoughts are pretty cool, to OMMFG! IF you've tripped before you know what im talking about lol

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: Spaced_Cowboy]
    #9984082 - 03/16/09 06:36 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Spaced_Cowboy said:The seeds i got i just stole from walmart are the seeds sold online more potent or just guarranteed untreated.

Usually seeds sold in stores like Wal mart, home depot, etc etc are treated in some way as to dissuade a user from eating them.

OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

Re: Recently got into morning glory seeds [Re: optyks]
    #9984188 - 03/16/09 06:51 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Alright well I found out that because I live in Canada all treated seeds have to be colour coated and labled and the ones i have arn't I ate the first batch of the same seeds with no sickness or nausea to so i think im all good

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds