Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
IU president's son arrested on pot charges
    #9606761 - 01/14/09 08:51 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

link

The son of Indiana University president Michael McRobbie faces marijuana charges after police searched his dorm room on the Bloomington campus.

Lucien R. McRobbie, 18, was arrested Saturday and faces preliminary charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.

A resident assistant in the McNutt Quad smelled the marijuana smoke and contacted the IU police department, The Bloomington Herald-Times reported. Police searched McRobbie's room and found marijuana.

McRobbie, a freshman, was booked into Monroe County Jail and released on his own recognizance, the Indiana Daily Student newspaper reported.

"The president considers it a private family matter and it will be handled accordingly," IU spokesman Larry MacIntyre told the Daily Student.

MacIntyre said the specifics of student disciplinary matters are not made public. "He will be treated just as if he was any other student," he said. "We treat all students the same regardless of who their parents might be.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: IU president's son arrested on pot charges [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9607349 - 01/14/09 11:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

My dorm was so sick, the only time my RA ever told me anything about smoking pot it was to close my door and open the window, lol.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflineParadox.Matrix
Stranger
Male

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: IU president's son arrested on pot charges [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9607576 - 01/14/09 12:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

boy must not of put a towel down ha

--------------------
"What you see when you look at me is not my face, it's much more, when will you humans learn that the body is just the arbitrary physical manifestation of our spirits. This idea transcends racist ideologies; see life is comparable to that of a car, the body compromises the wheels, gears, the engine is the Brain, but the man in the seat is the spirit, the Soul. Sometimes you run out of gas or wreck, but is that life? you simply get out, get into another car or go home"

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

Re: IU president's son arrested on pot charges [Re: Paradox.Matrix]
    #9609932 - 01/14/09 05:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

hopefully he gets the same punishmeny any other would

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: IU president's son arrested on pot charges [Re: neopet nub]
    #9610098 - 01/14/09 06:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

What kind of punishment would that be?  Some thin ice probably, I bet he would actually even get things heavier and harder than other students but with more understanding........wonder how his old man is on the issue anyhow........probably like any informed person, "it is part of the college experience, don't let it mess up your grades; pussy can too!"

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Offlinejoshua_5
rebel without a pause

Re: IU president's son arrested on pot charges [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9610635 - 01/14/09 07:41 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i used to go to iu and the campus cops are bigger pricks than the regular bloomington police.
and i figured being the president's son might get you a better dorm building than mcnutt, maybe wilkie or something.
oh well, i LOL'd.

--------------------
we have everything
and we have nothing
and some men do it in churches
and some men do it by tearing butterflies in half.

Jump to top Pages: 1