Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrainFog
Stranger
Loc: ButtFuck, Egypt
Question about bad trip & possibly rotten shrooms
    #954777 - 10/12/02 09:37 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

On Thursday I did some B+ I had grown myself. It was the second sweep and I let them continue to grow because their veils didn?t tear, I just wanted to see how big they would get. They were like fat aborts. They looked like 2 or 3 inch high penis envy cubensis. Anyway after about two weeks from the time they started pinning I noticed a couple of them were starting to become black probably from rotting, so I picked them all and dried them to a crackly crunch and stuffed all of them tightly in a little pill bottle.
Well anyway, I took the whole contents of the pill bottle on Thursday (and I?m not a lightweight either). I started feeling it in 5 minutes in my shoulders and my back. This did scare me a little bit because the last time I did shrooms (a month ago) I did some creeper and kept eating more because I didn?t feel anything even after an hour. So, this time after about 15 minutes I was becoming scared because I was totally fucked up already and knew I was not even going to peek for about 45 more minutes. I am aware the pscilocibe cubensis is not a toxic mushroom. What scared me is the that I was sick to my stomach and believed I might of poisoned myself from rotten shrooms.
I became so fucked up I actually believed I was dying and started asking my wife to take me to the emergency room. Fortunately she held it together and babysat me through the whole bad trip. I will continue with what actually happened but the thing I am writing about now is I am still nauseated after 3 days and am wondering if I should start worrying about it. I called off work today because I don?t have complete concentration and I still feel really sick to my stomach. Does anyone know what the story on rotting shrooms is? And if anyone want to hear the rest of the story just say so it does get pretty interesting.
Thank you for reading this far

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline_unKle
An heart thatdeviseth wickedimaginations
Loc: Bonny Scotland
Re: Question about bad trip & possibly rotten shrooms [Re: BrainFog]
    #954808 - 10/12/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm I know what you mean ive trippd off rotten shrooms before and yes they are hard on the stomach. also i think the bad trip lement is due to the nausea and paranoia that you might have poisened yourself so i guess its psychological comibined with the very real physical discomfort.
i apologise if this is all a bit useless/incoherent ive just got up and im a bit hungover :confused:

I dont think theres much chance of doing permanent phsical damage to your self with sicky shrooms ( i usually get a bit nautious even with fresh shrooms, not always but it happens) so yeh, the sickness propably starts a bad trip in your mind

hope that was of any use
Peace 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate