Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSka_mad_hatter
CT Trips

Loc: Cheshire Connecticut
Looking for an easy Shroom Kit that works
    #941999 - 10/08/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys,

I have been visting this site for a couple months and after much debate want to get a Shroom Kit. I have seen the E-Z grow kit advertised in High Times and also those mycro bags that www.sporeworks.com sell. I am also considering buying a pressure cooker to do it all the hard way. Can any of you guys give me advise on which kit ( IF ANY) to buy. I am looking to invest in something with a good chance of success. Thanx

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always
worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Looking for an easy Shroom Kit that works [Re: Ska_mad_hatter]
    #942007 - 10/08/02 06:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you must go with kit .......EZ grow is sposed to be good . I was given classic , it is working , but requires pc etc.............
Most will say go with the PF tek , is good for beginners .
But for no investment , other than kit itself , EZ GRO is the way to go !
Good Luck

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Looking for an easy Shroom Kit that works [Re: Ska_mad_hatter]
    #942023 - 10/08/02 06:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you want to invest your money wisely go with the pressure cooker; and by the way, the hard way (PF) is pretty damn easy. Plus, this way as your knowledge grows your equipment will remain useful. If you start growing with these simple teks you'll probably want to move on ot grain, un-pasturized straw, and maybe even compost at some point (unless you are easily pleased). Go buy "The Mushroom Cultivator" by Stamets. It'll run you about $30US and it is worth every penny. Then go get some 1/2pint tappered jars and pressure cooker plus al the other goods in MMGG, grind your own damn Brown Rice Flour (it is so worth the effort and $10 a cheap-o cpffee grinder costs) then sit back and be amazed. Start making your won prints (it's easy). Then go get a HEPA filter and start doing some agar culture. Move on to grain, rye is really fun. Then you can start learning about casing. The next couple years of your mycological experience had been layed out in front of you. Or go get a kit, get a small quantity of guys off of it, don't learn anything, and when you want more, shell out another extreneous amount of $ for another one.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Looking for an easy Shroom Kit that works [Re: Teon]
    #942486 - 10/08/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You can easily have lots of shrooms if you just spend some time and invest some money. A hepa filter and a large Pressure cooker have to be the 2 most important items. You will save money in the long run with the hepa filter and the pressure cooker. The pc is a must and the hepa filter is a investment.id start with the pf tek and once you do that pretty well move on to grain. Just dont jump into things too fast. Read alot. I found that I did not do any of these things and I wasted alot of time and money. My first grow cost about a hundred dollars and I got about 6 grams per cake. Thats 60 grams for 100$  :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck