Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by drugs
    #9259144 - 11/17/08 09:59 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

What do think about this?

If its true - it certainly explains the situation we are now in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejonathanseagull
Cool!
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ego Death]
    #9259431 - 11/17/08 10:56 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Can you summarize the main points for those of us who can't spare the hour and a half to watch any time soon?

--------------------
Loving in truth, and fain in verse my love to show, That the dear She might take some pleasure of my pain: Pleasure might cause her read, reading might make her know, Knowledge might pity win, and pity grace obtain.

OfflineLawL mushrooms
El Gringo Loco
Male

Loc: New Mexico/Nevada
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by drugs [Re: Ego Death]
    #9259451 - 11/17/08 11:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, this is very interesting, thanks for posting!

--------------------
Living A Wild Life-LawL

"Why are we here?" "I am here to help others, i don't know why the others are here"

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: LawL mushrooms]
    #9259463 - 11/17/08 11:04 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I liked it when I watched it a bit ago.

Look into the fellow, though.  Wiki and other sources say that he was massively influenced by crack-pots.

There's another fellow in another video (maybe the same?) that talks about drilling DUMBs using far advanced technology (lasers that cut through the rock).  He had some samples of the by-product with him at his presentation.

Good, eye-opening, shit. 

Take the time to watch it, all.

MJ-12 lives on.

Kennedy...assassination.  Watch the video over and over, watch the driver.

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: jonathanseagull]
    #9264635 - 11/18/08 06:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The main points:

1. Roswell and other crashes were real and contained aliens and human body parts.
2. CIA was formed as a shadow government to act above the president.  So that if the truth leaked then the president could claim he didn't know about thus preventing a civil revolt.
3. Live aliens were captured, the aliens are more similar to plants than humans in biology and had to be kept in a Faraday shield as they have the technology to travel through normal walls.
4. The CIA recruited Bush in his early days to get huge amounts of drugs into America via his oil ships.  The (black budget) money was then used to build underground bases and fund the alien research.
5. The underground bases were built to study the ETs and their technology (Dulce and Area 51) and also to build weapons against them that we could use to down more of their craft and gain more technology.
6.  Official contact happened and a agreement was made that the ETs could take people and animals in exchange for technology.  They were superior so we tried to appease them but they didn't stick to the rules and just did as they pleased and gave us very little technology.
7.  Other species of ET contacted us and offered to help us if we stopped building WMD but this was met with great suspicion and the offer was refused.
8. A captured alien eventually explained that the purpose of the abductions / animal mutilations was to obtain enzymes, hormones and other body's secretions as part of an ongoing experiment to build a hybrid alien/human race.  The reason for this was because the aliens own DNA had become so altered/damaged that their species would not survive if they did not do it.
9. NASA is nothing more than a public front.  The real space program is military and has much greater technology than the firworks NASA has.  NASA has people airbrush out moon anomolies, UFO's etc to prevent evidence of the truth leaking from them.  Note:  This guy said this stuff way before the several NASA workers confirming this was happening came out in the disclosure project.
10.  The underground bases (DUMBs) and moon bases have been established, they house alien and human occupants who work together.  The humans who work with the aliens are segregated from surface life on Earth so as they have no contact with the public.

Theres a lot more but thats the bulk of it.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by drugs [Re: Ego Death]
    #9264664 - 11/18/08 06:32 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It explains a lot of the stuff thats been happening - area 51 and where the black budget money has come from to build it!

The assassination of JFK as he wanted to release the info to the public.

The whole UFO/alien abduction phenomena thats been on-going.  Roswell.

The moon anomalies and the recent info that has come out of the disclosure project.

As cooper himself stated "You put the aliens in the middle of this stuff and you have all the answers"

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

#9264711 - 11/18/08 07:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I read something about there being alien craft on the dark side of the moon and Neil Armstrong actually confirming this.I can't back this up but I'd like to believe it's true

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9265709 - 11/18/08 12:36 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I thought roswell was staged?

--------------------

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9268066 - 11/18/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

So are we still shooting UFO's down???

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9268186 - 11/18/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think so.

I think if all this is true then we are now in coalition with them.

Quote:

If you know they can woop you - then you best be friends with them.

M.W.Cooper

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ego Death]
    #9268635 - 11/18/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The US government has been in coalition with them (the negative greys) for over 70 years now.
The 'benevolent' ETs this video mentions which the government was very wary of, was an alliance of many different races and in fact make up about ~90% of the visitors our planet receives.
They haven't changed their stance on nuclear disarmament and the current state of our planet.

--------------------

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Tri High]
    #9269154 - 11/18/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tri High said:
There's another fellow in another video (maybe the same?) that talks about drilling DUMBs using far advanced technology (lasers that cut through the rock).  He had some samples of the by-product with him at his presentation.

That's Phil Schneider.  I highly recommend watching this video, very interesting stuff.  I believe this was his last lecture before being murdered.

Phil Schneider (Google Video)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Scratcher]
    #9269660 - 11/18/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Threaded for myself,thanks.:cool:

--------------------

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #9271693 - 11/19/08 10:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

According to some.

Phil "strangled himself" lol... Can you say "silenced"?

Just like that guy in The FBI who was going to expose some shady shit about 9/11 "shot himself twice in the head".

Seriously. Who comes up with these cover stories? A Baboon could do a better job.

--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9272445 - 11/19/08 02:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
According to some.

Phil "strangled himself" lol... Can you say "silenced"?

Just like that guy in The FBI who was going to expose some shady shit about 9/11 "shot himself twice in the head".

Seriously. Who comes up with these cover stories? A Baboon could do a better job.

Gary Webb was the one who "shot himself twice in the head" after telling people that men in blacks suits have been following him. He wrote the book "Dark Alliance" about CIA narco trafficking.

The DC Maddam who was going to release all the names of all the Washington politicians who were making use of her prostitution service also "hung herself" after saying she did not intend to kill herself a few weeks earlier.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9273011 - 11/19/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Heh...

Let's keep watching American Idol and eating Aspartame popsicles. I think more of these things would help. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

--------------------
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9273472 - 11/19/08 05:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

aspartame is poison, my wifes a nutritionist and she sent me an email she got from a doctor at her school.

It told a story of a women who was diagnosed with MS, her best friend told her to stop drinking the diet soda she always drinks.

When the MS chick stopped with the diet soda all her symptoms went away, a week later she was diagnosed with aspartame poisoning, she took meds for 2 weeks and was fine after that.

There are tons of documented cases like this.

but anyways just thought i would add that after i saw what mushhunter10 said

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9273656 - 11/19/08 05:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I was being cynical...

Yeah Aspartame turns into wood alcohol in peoples' systems. Not only that, it releases Pectin into the system as well. Yes Pectin is in all fruits, but in fruit it's different. Our bodies can't separate it from whatever it's bound to in the fruit. Pectin is bad too.

We're all being poisoned in more ways than one:
Aspartame
MSG
Fluoride
Chlorine
Sodium Aluminate
High Fructose Corn Syrup

To name a few.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #9273802 - 11/19/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

weiliiiiiii said:
aspartame is poison, my wifes a nutritionist and she sent me an email she got from a doctor at her school.

It told a story of a women who was diagnosed with MS, her best friend told her to stop drinking the diet soda she always drinks.

When the MS chick stopped with the diet soda all her symptoms went away, a week later she was diagnosed with aspartame poisoning, she took meds for 2 weeks and was fine after that.

There are tons of documented cases like this.

but anyways just thought i would add that after i saw what mushhunter10 said

A French Doctor is working on a book about aspartame poisoning reaching Global Epidemic proportions.

That woman was lucky that someone told her about the diet soda she was drinking. Many others keep at it making their symptoms worse, never knowing what the real cause is because the neuro toxin is touted as being safe by the FDA.

I had a rough ride with that toxic poison and I'm glad I figured it out what was giving me heart palpitations, non stop killer migraines and the scary start of MS symptoms in time.

It's amazing how quickly symptoms go away once you get off it.

Befitting for the title, we can all thank that greedy sick fuck, mass murdering Donald Rumsfeld for getting it approved by the FDA, that had previously rejected it's approval for 10 years because it was deemed by them to be a neuro toxin. He made boatloads off it from the company that manufactures it. Regan, appointed the corrupt Surgeon General that worked with Rummy to pass it.

People are dying from it, most commonly via brain cancer tumors or what looks likes MS nerve damage, or formaldehyde poisoning, as that is what it turns into in the body.

There is a woman sitting in jail right now for murder, because her husband was addicted to diet soda for decades. She was accused of poisoning him with formaldehyde. What a shame, she lost him to it and now sits in jail for life. :nonono:

There are kids having to drop out of sports because their bodies are going to MS like crap, because their mothers have been giving them artificial sweeteners, thinking they were being good parents for replacing sugar with it. There are boatloads of so many sad stories.

Tell everyone you know about that stuff and what the common symptoms are- heart problems, headaches, vision loss, confusion, and or muscle tightening.

Read labels because they are sticking that crap into almost everything these days, and under a lot of different names now. The three other most common others names for the aspartame toxin are Nutra Sweet, Sweet and Low and Splenda.

And how refreshing to hear about a doctor that was honest about it to a patient.

I read that legally, they can't warn there patients about it because it is FDA approved and they can be sued for slander by the manufacturer.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #9274572 - 11/19/08 07:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think Splenda is a real sugar.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom