Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleJrsxt
Stranger

Oral Swab - Drug Test
    #8945015 - 09/17/08 04:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Got laid off from my job the other day working through a temporary service. They call me today telling me they have another job. Making satellite dishes, 4 days on and 4 days off. 12 hour shifts...So they told me my drug test I took 3 months ago should be fine.

When I go up there to get the paperwork, she tries to tell me I need to take a drug test. I made up some excuse about having to be somewhere that I thought I was just picking up some papers. They told me to be in there tomorrow morning to take the test. I smoked a blunt of some schwag last night and about 3 bowls of some dank. Then today before I went into get the papers, I smoked a blunt. I don't think there is any way I can pass the test. I waited 2 or 3 days last time and scrubbed the shit out of my mouth, and mouthwashed a lot. Anybody got any tips on beating one of these? I've heard they are pretty accurate, but it's a big risk. I really want this job.

I am going to call up there tomorrow, if nothing else, and tell them I can't come in tomorrow. I can make it Tuesday, which is the next day I would be off. The job starts Friday 7 am.

Fuck drug tests.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: Oral Swab - Drug Test [Re: Jrsxt]
    #8945031 - 09/17/08 04:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You can pass the test tomorrow easily.  Check the other thread about saliva drug tests from this afternoon.  It only detects very recent use.

Offlineaful
Wanabmycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: michigan
    #8945032 - 09/17/08 04:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i think they make some shit that completely dries out your mouth so they don't get a sample. don't know what its called

--------------------
"A friend is not a fellow who is taken in by shame, a friend is one who knows my faults and doesn't give a DAMN!!!"

Offlinefear.loathingSF
one toke over the line
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #8945036 - 09/17/08 04:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

if its oral you are fine. I smoked everyday between march and june(when I got my job) and even the night before my interview.  I just brushed my teeth in the morning, went in, and I tested clean.  I think its more to judge your response or to see if you are high at the moment.  It may work better for some drugs, but for ganja its a joke imo

InvisibleJrsxt
Stranger

Re: Oral Swab - Drug Test [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #8945332 - 09/17/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

See, I passed it before, but I waited a few days. The sites I have found have said it can test back to 3 days prior. I just smoked today. I think that I can wash my mouth out really well and it work...But if I fail the drug test, they wont find me any more work which I really need. So this is pretty important.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8945354 - 09/17/08 05:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Just brush every surface of your mouth, and use mouthwash 5 times tonight and 5 times tomorrow morning... you'll probably be fine.  I hear mouthswabs are extremely easy to pass.  Someone posted a while back saying that they'd smoked a joint when they woke up, had a surprise swab that afternoon, and still passed it.

InvisibleJrsxt
Stranger

Re: Oral Swab - Drug Test [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8945372 - 09/17/08 05:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'll try that out. I'll go as late as I possible can, and brush like fuck.

InvisibleJrsxt
Stranger

#8946027 - 09/17/08 07:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like I may have hope..Alot of resources say 3 days. But a few say 12-14 hours. Wish me luck guys, I might go through with it.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Oral Swab - Drug Test [Re: aful]
    #8946041 - 09/17/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

aful said:
i think they make some shit that completely dries out your mouth so they don't get a sample. don't know what its called

It's called weed....    :lol:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #8946059 - 09/17/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I have a friend that worked at a local grocery store, smoked a blunt WHILE IN THE CAR GOING TO WORK and still passed.

I don't know if their test was broken or what, but he passed the thing.

Saliva tests are crappy, you should be ok.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Oral Swab - Drug Test [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8946117 - 09/17/08 07:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I had one of those tests a while ago.....
I take vicodens on a regular basis - legitimately....
I didn't tell them about it when I took the test, I wanted to see if I came back positive, then I could bring in my prescription bottle as an "in your face" deal....
It never happened, they never said anything....

So one day I asked the HR dood, and he said, "You would know if it came back with anything other than negative"....    :ohwell:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #8946132 - 09/17/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The staffing agency that I work for wouldn't give you even a day to get clean.  You might have to take a piss test before you leave that day or else be considered ineligible for hire by any branch of the company. 

But I worked in Human Resources before this job and that company did the spit test which I assume is similar to the swab test.  I took one home one time and tested on myself.  I'm an everyday smoker and I passed it. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: Oral Swab - Drug Test [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #8946180 - 09/17/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I'd just get lot's of different base/acidic strong substances as you can.

Vinegar + Bi-carb swirled in the mouth.
Mouth Wash
Vodka

As far as I know swabs have detected up to 12 hours prior. But depending on how much you smoke, you should pass after 4hrs.
A friend has to get Urine tests done, waits 2 weeks and hasn't failed yet.

I went for a job as 'Head of Admin' for a large international company once. The interview went great and they said how confident, clean and well presented I was, and I was top choice out of 43 :lol:
Although I don't like working for large companies so I wasn't too fussed on it. I just have the knack to bullshit my way in/out of things.

Then came the drug test, which I already knew the outcome of as I had a good session the night before. Anyways I got a call from the company the day after, saying 'For some reason the test came up positive, I'm sure this is a mistake and we'd like you to try again.' I thought for a moment and said 'No that's ok, I do smoke a fair bit of Weed. Is that a problem though?"    .....I didn't get the job.

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates