Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelibertyshroom
Turn up the silence

Loc: Inside of Emptyness
First trip on shrooms
    #8723408 - 08/04/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

So I have been lurking on these forums for quite a while but only recently made an account and this is my first post. Anyways.

Me and two of my close buddies picked up 6 grams of liberty caps. We decided to pull off an all-nighter dedicated to tripping. at around 12:20 AM we each ate 2 grams. about 5 minutes later when I stood up I felt kind of light. So we sat and played GTA IV while waiting for the effects to kick in. 5 minutes after this we looked at the clock. It said 12:30. I looked at my friend and said "not much more wait!" I then instantly looked back at the clock and it had moved to 12:35. What felt like 2 seconds was actually 5 minutess. We then all looked at eachother then looked at the clock again and it was 12:50.

Time was flying and 5 minutes later we were fully feeling the effects. I was hearing all sorts of noises like metal bending and really deep groans and moans. The room became bigger and walls were breathing heavily. The trip was going nicely and we were all just sitting there laughing and tripping out lol. But then my friend randomly says "Im gonna puke" and he walks into my kitchen and as soon as hes out of sight there was a sound of liquid hitting the floor and splatting.

After a huge laughing fit me and friend go into the kitchen only to find a huge puddle of nasty smelling puke that gets bigger the longer you stare at it. It would sometimes even turn into bugs lol and when I looked at my arms it would appear that puke was all over them which was kind of unpleasant. Cleaning up the puke took about 4 hours because the toilet was clogging and everything was going to shit. We later decided that it would be very hard to have a bad trip on shrooms after this whole experience lol.

After reading you are probably thinking it was a bad trip but we actually had the time of our lives, just laughing and talking while trying to figure things out haha It was great fun and I cant wait to eat 3 grams next time.

--------------------

"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDafonDantes
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: First trip on shrooms [Re: libertyshroom]
    #8723455 - 08/04/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

lol That sounds like fun man. Apparently people sometimes feel like they're having a bad trip but it all works out in the end. My first (and only thus far) trip wasn't as pleasant, I wish it had been more mental and that I had been with cooler people.

Hope your next one is as good, if your body handled it well you should up the dose.

--------------------

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Go, then. There are other worlds than this." - Stephen King

*THE ABOVE POST IS ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS*

OfflinefreeDOOM
Stranger then you
Male

Loc: New York, USA
Re: First trip on shrooms [Re: DafonDantes]
    #8723492 - 08/04/08 10:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like you had a good first time:)

--------------------

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: First trip on shrooms [Re: libertyshroom]
    #8723531 - 08/04/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

libertyshroom said:
We later decided that it would be very hard to have a bad trip on shrooms after this whole experience lol.

A lot of people don't understand how you could have a difficult trip. You'll never understand until it happens to you. It happened to me my first time. Got caught in a loop. Thought I was going to die, and if I did, nobody could do anything about it. I realized that I am really alone in this world, and that everything I do falls on my shoulders. I can't depends on other people to fix things for me, heck... I could die right now and nobody could do anything about it. I'm alone in this world, and everything I do falls on my shoulders. I can't depend on other people to fix things for me, heck...

etc. etc. - only much worse thoughts.

Difficult experiences are often the best trips, because you take a lot more away from the experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag