Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAshleydotface
Stranger
    #8675597 - 07/24/08 09:05 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Ashleydotface (04/08/10 02:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewickedscepter
Freedom Fighter
Male

Re: Blood in Stool/Stomach Pains [Re: Ashleydotface]
    #8675621 - 07/24/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

You may have eaten poisonous mushrooms but since your still alive I can imagine that we can rule that out.  It sounds like you had a bad trip but that's the end of the potential mushroom influence.  How is/was your health before you ate them?  What you are saying doesn't really make any sense to me.

Offlinemaynardsdick
Stranger

#8675629 - 07/24/08 09:20 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

pscilocyban mushrooms aren't poisonous, and i haven't heard of anyone reacting adversely to them in that way, especially the blood in stool part.

maybe you were given another type of mushroom? did this person also eat from the same batch?  i hope you feel better.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8675651 - 07/24/08 09:31 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

h. Gastrointestinal Irritants.

Quite a large number of fungi have species that will cause gastrointestinal irritation. Only in very few of them have the active toxins been identified and the symptoms vary from individual to individual. Mushrooms produce an enormous number of secondary metabolites, many acting in different ways to the human body. A number of peculiar amino acids have been isolated from mushrooms in this group, but there has been little confirmation that they are the toxic principals. The onset of symptoms is usually within 30 minutes and is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, and abdominal cramps with mild diarrhea. In more severe cases, weakness, faintness, and chills may occur, followed by bloody stools and intense abdominal pain. With early symptoms, however, medical attention can be given. GI toxicity has been reported in species of Agaricus, Amanita, Boletus, Chlorophyllum, Entoloma, Gomphus, Hebeloma, Lactarius, Lepiota, Lycoperdon, Naematoloma, Paxillus, Pholiota, Polyporus, Ramaria, Russula, Scleroderma, and Tricholoma. Perhaps the two most important of these are species of Chlorophyllum and Russula, when one examines the number of reports annually from various poison control centers. Several genera like Boletus have both edible species, like B. granuliceps (Fig. 7-35),

and poisonous ones like Boletus frostii. Beware of boletes that turn blue when bruised (Fig. 7-36) or with red tubes (Fig. 7-37), because many are toxic.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/kimbrough/Textbook/AllergensMycotoxinsPoisonMushr1_blue.htm

Are you 100% positive that they were what you think they were...??

--------------------

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #8675653 - 07/24/08 09:31 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Either you are retarded or a puppet. If you are truly concerned, see a medical professional to rule in/out any diagnoses.

Best of luck too you Ms. Bloody Poo.

InvisibleAshleydotface
Stranger
Re: Blood in Stool/Stomach Pains *DELETED* [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8675678 - 07/24/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Ashleydotface

Reason for deletion: "

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

#8675691 - 07/24/08 09:49 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

My pleasure misses.

If you take your medical advice from a group of internet users, you are not wise. It could be any number of things, most of which unrelated to the actual mushrooms.

Wait on your tests. That's why you took them.

It pains me to see kiddies take all of their advice from the shroomery, as if it were some glorified sage. It is not. A lot of inaccuracy is posted by people, including myself at times. Sorry I wasn't more patient, and acted rude towards the noob with bloody poo. That is coldblooded.

Sorry.:cheers::hug:

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Re: Blood in Stool/Stomach Pains [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8675692 - 07/24/08 09:50 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Also, don't be frightened, the body is excellent at correcting itself.:heartpump:

Offlinechobumms
Pokemon Master
Male User Gallery

#8675717 - 07/24/08 10:04 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a nurse and experienced shroomer, but no doctor., and I think the above post on mushroom irritants tells us this:

1) The mushrooms you ate might have been picked from the wild, might be dangerous if they were.

2) You don't die immediately from poisonous mushrooms, the deadly amanitas cause days of mild or severe sickness and kill you after about 3 to 7 days I believe IF they do kill you. You don't always survive, but you don't always die.

3)Did the other people trip too? or did any of them get sick? Did you even trip? or just get "dizzy"? like nauseated?

4) High doses of psilocybin mushrooms can give you diarrhea, but I've never heard of them causing GI bleeds. Those are dangerous because they might need surgery or medications to heal.

5) Don't panic.

6) If I were in your situation, I would go to the health food store and buy milk thistle, a plant that comes in a pill, and take twice the recommended dose. Milk thistle has been proven to stave off the effects of amanita toxins and prevent death. You can't overdose on silimaryn, the active compound in milk thistle, because its an antioxidant and the plant, an herb. But that's just me, 5.00 dollars is hardly a price to compare to losing a life. Good luck. PM me with any further questions if needed.

In my opinion, you ate a bad mushroom,not an amanita,  but I don't think you are gonna die. The milk thistle is just a precaution, like wearing a condom.

--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Re: Blood in Stool/Stomach Pains [Re: chobumms]
    #8720131 - 08/03/08 03:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

How's your shit?

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8720587 - 08/03/08 05:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

think i heard blood in stool can also be the liver?  if so, drugs put a heavy load on such thing and as such thing can bleed if badly damaged from previous such things such as drinking such and such..

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#8721942 - 08/03/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Ashley you're not going to die. Your friends ate shrooms from the same bag and they did not have the same experience you did (mainly blood, and shivers)? Sounds like you either ate something that was not psilocybin, (amanita muscaria?) or you had some kind of reaction to the mushrooms (search allergic reactions mushrooms/psilocybin in the forums). At the very worst you could have fucked up your liver, probably not very bad, which the test results would show. So really just wait on those and be honest with your doctor so he/she knows which tests to run.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Blood in Stool/Stomach Pains [Re: ManianFH]
    #8721996 - 08/03/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Did you eat anything that would be red,the day before ?

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlinei3oosted
Stranger

Re: Blood in Stool/Stomach Pains [Re: Brainiac]
    #8722123 - 08/03/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I had your symptoms but I didn't get them from what you did. It's a certian bacteria in your stomach doing this. You can take an easy test at your local clinic and get pills for it. The test is you drink some sour lemonade shit and blow in a bag. They take the air in the bag and test it for a couple minutes and let you know.

I was told you can get it by eating certian things that aren't sanitary. I assume in your position it could of been dirty shrooms.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#8723035 - 08/04/08 07:22 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This wasn't as good as the first time I saw this story.

"Hi, I took mushrooms because my friends made me do it. I went insane and had a really bad time for two weeks, and ever since then have had stomach cramps, blood in my stool and bad gas."

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag