Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJH05
Stranger
Male

Loc: NY
Psychedelic-sounding Version of the Bible
    #8601637 - 07/06/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The Concordant Literal Version

Compare with the King James, if you want: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/The%20King%20James%20Bible/01_gen.htm

Gen 1:1 Created by the Elohim were the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:2 Yet the earth became a chaos and vacant, and darkness was on the surface of the submerged chaos. Yet the spirit of the Elohim is vibrating over the surface of the water.
Gen 1:3 And saying is the Elohim, "Become light!" And it is becoming light.
Gen 1:4 And seeing is the Elohim the light, that it is good. And separating is the Elohim between the light and the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And calling is the Elohim the light "day, and the darkness He calls "night." And coming is it to be evening and coming to be morning, day one.
Gen 1:6 And saying is the Elohim, "Become shall an atmosphere in the midst of the water, and coming is a separation between water and water.
Gen 1:7 And coming is it to be so. And making is the Elohim the atmosphere. And separating is He between the water which is under the atmosphere and the water which is above the atmosphere.
Gen 1:8 And calling is the Elohim the atmosphere "heavens." And seeing is the Elohim that it is good. And coming is it to be evening and coming to be morning, the second day.
Gen 1:9 And saying is the Elohim, "Flow together shall the water from under the heavens to one place, and appear shall the dry land." And coming is it to be so. And flowing together is the water under the heavens to one place, and appearing is the dry land.
Gen 1:10 And calling is the Elohim the dry part "land" [or "earth"] and the confluence of the water He calls "seas. "And seeing is the Elohim that it is good.
Gen 1:11 And saying is the Elohim, "Verdant shall become the land with verdure; with herbage seeding seed for its from-kind and for its likeness. and with the fruit tree whose seed is in it yielding fruit for its from-kind on the land." And coming is it to be so.
Gen 1:12 And forth is the land bringing verdure; herbage seeding seed for its from-kind, and for its likeness, and the fruit tree whose seed is in it, yielding fruit for its from-kind, on the land. And seeing is the Elohim that it is good.
Gen 1:13 And coming is it to be evening and coming to be morning, the third day.
Gen 1:14 And saying is the Elohim, "Become shall luminaries in the atmosphere of the heavens, to give light on the earth, to separate between the day and the night. And they come to be for signs and for appointments, and for days and years.
Gen 1:15 And there come to be luminaries in the atmosphere of the heavens to give light on the earth. And coming is it to be so.
Gen 1:16 And making is the Elohim two great luminaries, the greater luminary for ruling the day, and the smaller luminary for ruling the night, and the stars.
Gen 1:17 And bestowing them is the Elohim in the atmosphere of the heavens to give light on the earth,
Gen 1:18 and to rule in the day and in the night, and to separate between the light and the darkness. And seeing is the Elohim that it is good.
Gen 1:19 And coming is it to be evening, and coming to be morning, the fourth day.
Gen 1:20 And saying is the Elohim, "Roam shall the water with the roaming, living soul, and the flyer shall fly over the earth on the face of the atmosphere of the heavens." And coming is it to be so.
Gen 1:21 And creating is the Elohim great monsters and every living moving soul, with which the water roams, for their from-kind, and every winged flyer for its from-kind. And seeing is the Elohim that it is good.
Gen 1:22 And blessing them is the Elohim, saying, "Be fruitful and increase and fill the water of the seas. And the flyer is to be increasing in the earth.
Gen 1:23 And coming is it to be evening and coming to be morning, the fifth day.
Gen 1:24 And saying is the Elohim, "Bring forth shall the earth the living soul for its from-kind, beast and moving animal and land life for its from-kind. "And coming is it to be so.
Gen 1:25 And making is the Elohim, the land life for its from-kind, and the beast for its from-kind, and every moving animal of the ground for its from-kind. And seeing is the Elohim that it is good.
Gen 1:26 And saying is the Elohim, "Make will We humanity in Our image, and according to Our likeness, and sway shall they over the fish of the sea, and over the flyer of the heavens, and over the beast, and over all land life, and over every moving animal moving on the land.
Gen 1:27 And creating is the Elohim humanity in His image. In the image of the Elohim He creates it. Male and female He creates them.
Gen 1:28 And blessing them is the Elohim. And saying to them is the Elohim, "Be fruitful and increase and fill the earth, and subdue it. And sway over the fish of the sea, and over the flyer of the heavens, and over the beast, and over all the earth, and over all life moving on the land.
Gen 1:29 And saying is the Elohim, "Behold, I give to you all herbage seeding seed, which is on the surface of the entire earth, and every tree which has in it the fruit of a tree seeding seed. For you it is coming to be for food.
Gen 1:30 And for all land life, and for every flyer of the heavens, and for every moving animal on the land, which has in it a living soul, all green herbage is for food. And coming is it to be so.
Gen 1:31 And seeing is the Elohim all that He had made, and, behold, it is very good. And coming is it to be evening and coming to be morning, the sixth day.

Gen 2:1 And finished are the heavens and the earth and all their host.
Gen 2:2 And finishing is the Elohim, on the sixth day, His work which He does. And ceasing is He on the seventh day from all His work which He does.
Gen 2:3 And blessing is the Elohim the seventh day, and hallowing it, for in it He ceases from all His work, which the Elohim creates to make.
Gen 2:4 These are the genealogical annals of the heavens and the earth, when they were created. In the day Yahweh Elohim made the earth and the heavens,
Gen 2:5 and every shrub of the field ere it is coming to be in the earth, and all herbage of the field ere it is sprouting, at that time Yahweh Elohim does not bring rain on the earth, and there was no human to serve the ground.
Gen 2:6 Yet humidity is ascending from the earth and irrigates all the surface of the ground.
Gen 2:7 And forming is Yahweh Elohim the human of soil from the ground, and He is blowing into his nostrils the breath of the living, and becoming is the human a living soul.
Gen 2:8 And planting is Yahweh Elohim a garden in Eden, in the east, and He is placing there the human whom He forms.
Gen 2:9 And furthermore sprouting is Yahweh Elohim from the ground every tree coveted by the sight and good for food, and the tree of the living in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Gen 2:10 And a stream is faring forth from Eden to irrigate the garden, and thence it is being parted and comes to four heads.
Gen 2:11 The name of the one is Pison. It is that surrounding the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold,
Gen 2:12 and the gold of that land is exceedingly good. There is the pearl and the onyx stone.
Gen 2:13 And the name of the second stream is Gihon. It is that surrounding the entire land of Kush.
Gen 2:14 And the name of the third stream is Hiddekel. It is that going east of Ashur. And the fourth stream, it is the Euphrates.
Gen 2:15 And taking is Yahweh Elohim the human that he had formed and is leaving him in the garden of Eden to serve it and to keep it.
Gen 2:16 And instructing is Yahweh Elohim the human, saying, "From every tree of the garden, you are to eat, yea, eat.
Gen 2:17 Yet from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you are not to be eating from it, for in the day you eat from it, to die shall you be dying.
Gen 2:18 And saying is Yahweh Elohim, "Not good is it for the human for him to be alone. Make for him will I a helper as his complement.
Gen 2:19 And furthermore Yahweh Elohim, having formed from the ground all field life and every flyer of the heavens, He is also bringing it to the human to see what he will call it. And whatever the human living soul is calling it, that is its name.
Gen 2:20 And calling is the human the names for every beast and for every flyer of the heavens, and for all field life. Yet for the human He does not find a helper as His complement.
Gen 2:21 And falling is a stupor on the human, caused by Yahweh Elohim, and he is sleeping. And taking is He one of his angular organs and is closing the flesh under it.
Gen 2:22 And Yahweh Elohim is building the angular organ, which He takes from the human, into a woman, and bringing her is He to the human.
Gen 2:23 And saying is the human, "This was once bone of my bones and flesh from my flesh. This shall be called woman, for from her man is this taken.
Gen 2:24 Therefore a man shall forsake his father and his mother and cling to his wife, and they two become one flesh.
Gen 2:25 And coming are they two, the human and his wife, to be naked, yet are not shaming themselves.

Gen 3:1 And the serpent comes to be the craftiest of all field life which was made by Yahweh Elohim. And saying is the serpent to the woman, "Indeed! Then the Elohim says, 'Not eat shall you from any tree of the garden'?
Gen 3:2 And saying is the woman to the serpent, "From the fruit of the trees of the garden we are eating,
Gen 3:3 yet from the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, the Elohim says, `Not eat of it shall you, and not touch it shall you, lest you be dying..
Gen 3:4 And saying is the serpent to the woman, "Not to die shall you be dying,
Gen 3:5 for the Elohim knows that, in the day you eat of it, unclosed shall be your eyes, and you become as the Elohim, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And seeing is the woman that the tree is good for food, and that it brings a yearning to the eyes, and is to be coveted as the tree to make one intelligent. And taking is she of its fruit and is eating, and she is giving, moreover, to her husband with her, and they are eating."
Gen 3:7 And unclosing are their eyes, they two, and knowing are they that they are naked. And sewing are they fig leaves and making for themselves girdle skirts."
Gen 3:8 And hearing are they the sound of Yahweh Elohim walking in the garden in the windy part of the day. And hiding themselves are the human and his wife from the face of Yahweh Elohim, in the midst of a tree of the garden."
Gen 3:9 And calling is Yahweh Elohim to the human, and He is saying to him, "Adam! Where are you?
Gen 3:10 And saying is he to Him, "The sound of You walking hear I in the garden, and fearful am I, for naked am I, and I am hiding.
Gen 3:11 And saying is He to him, "Did anyone tell you that you are naked? From the tree of which alone I instruct you to avoid eating, from it did you eat?
Gen 3:12 And saying is the human, "The woman whom You gave, withal, she gave to me from the tree and I am eating.
Gen 3:13 And saying is Yahweh Elohim to the woman, "What is this you do? "And saying is the woman, "The serpent lured me and I am eating.
Gen 3:14 And saying is Yahweh Elohim to the serpent, "As you do this, most cursed are you of every beast, and of all field life. On your torso shall you go, and soil shall you eat all the days of your lives.
Gen 3:15 And enmity am I setting between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He shall hurt your head and you shall hurt his heel.
Gen 3:16 And to the woman He says, "Multiplying, yea, multiplying am I your grief and the groaning of your pregnancy. In grief shall you bear sons. "Yet by your husband is your restoration, and he shall rule over you.
Gen 3:17 And to the human He says, "As you hearken to the voice of your wife, and are eating from the tree of which alone I instruct you, saying not eat shall you from it, cursed shall be the ground when you serve it, for your sakes. In grief shall you eat of it all the days of your lives.
Gen 3:18 And thorns and weeds shall it sprout for you, and you shall eat the herbage of the field.
Gen 3:19 In the sweat of your face shall you eat your bread, till your return to the ground, for from it are you taken, for soil you are, and to soil are you returning.
Gen 3:20 And calling is the human his wife's name Eve, for she becomes the mother of all the living.
Gen 3:21 And making is Yahweh Elohim for Adam and for his wife tunics of skin, and is clothing them.
Gen 3:22 And saying is Yahweh Elohim, "Behold! The human becomes as one of us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he stretch forth his hand, moreover, and take of the tree of the living, and eat and live for the eon--!
Gen 3:23 And Yahweh Elohim is sending him away from the garden of Eden to serve the ground whence he is taken.
Gen 3:24 And He is driving out the human, and is causing him to tabernacle at the east of the garden of Eden. And He set the cherubim, and a flaming sword turning itself, to keep the way of the tree of the living.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: Psychedelic-sounding Version of the Bible [Re: JH05]
    #8601644 - 07/06/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:flowerchild:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Psychedelic-sounding Version of the Bible [Re: just me]
    #8604951 - 07/07/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

pretty cool, where did you find that?

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

OfflineJH05
Stranger
Male

Re: Psychedelic-sounding Version of the Bible [Re: sandman_130]
    #8606657 - 07/08/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The Concordant Literal Version is one of many Bibles that don't contain the word Hell or the concept of neverending punishment of any kind. I discovered it from a video from a YouTube user called BibleTruth:

youtube.com/v/aTAFYekUuqo

More info about that Hell bit:

http://pages.citebite.com/e5m9q4o1gdvx

Offlinetrillby33
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic-sounding Version of the Bible [Re: JH05]
    #8613848 - 07/09/08 04:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I need to get a copy of a good literal version...I think this is actually the one my friend Jersey recommended. Did you find that online, or do you just own the book?

OfflineJH05
Stranger
Male

Re: Psychedelic-sounding Version of the Bible [Re: trillby33]
    #8614389 - 07/09/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

It's available for e-Sword: http://www.esnips.com/doc/fda2551f-b10e-464e-9d77-226836b3e9a8/clv.zip

Put that file in your e-Sword folder in Program files.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom