Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGorlax
Male

32 oz of San Pedro Juice
    #8507326 - 06/10/08 01:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ok. Well a few days ago I prepared 13" of San Pedro with disappointing results. Nothing near a true mescaline trip. So I was reading and saw one post where someone said to do a section the size of your arm. So I just prepared 24" of San pedro Mjshroomers way. But this time I removed the core of each little star. And my final tea wasnt as near as gooey as last time. ?? Probably because I took the core out but anyways now I have 32 oz of Chimora. Its a shit load of juice to get down and I tasted it and its bitter as can be. But before I drink this Is their anyway to test for mescaline and its potency. this is more then double then my last dose and it wasnt pleasant at all last time. I think before I go for double that I should have some way to know the potency of my Chimora.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineElectricLand
certified bong hitter
Male

Loc: NJ
Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: Gorlax]
    #8507384 - 06/10/08 01:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

theres really no way to test the potency, i know that stressing the cactus before blending it up will increase potency, but theres no way to be sure what u got is strong. However, 24 inces should be enough for a nice trip.  Good vibes brother! :royalrainbow:

--------------------
"I can't remember yesterday. I smoke my head off. I smoke weed all the damn time." -Keith Richards

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: ElectricLand]
    #8507416 - 06/10/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Drink it, and let us know. 12 inches is usually enough 1-1.5 lbs. You may have gone wrong somewhere. Anyway, mescaline isn't like acid or mushrooms. Its really hard to have a "bad" trip on. You may trip your nuts back into your stomach, but as far as a bad trip goes...Kind of tough to do.

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: MHbound]
    #8507484 - 06/10/08 01:53 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I'm just going to down it and if this doesn't work. I might as well give up with San Pedro. I mean when I did shrooms they kicked my ass so hard and this seemingly potent hallucinogen won't do shit to me. I guess we'll see when I double the dosage. muahahaha

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot
    #8507540 - 06/10/08 02:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i think ur suppose to use an maoi with mescaline to have a good trip too, i remember reading this in tihkal.

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Loc: west coast
Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: ayshuca]
    #8507607 - 06/10/08 02:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ive never heard/seen this.

anyone know if thats true?

--------------------
"ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked up things become ordinary"

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: ayshuca]
    #8507683 - 06/10/08 02:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ayshuca said:
i think ur suppose to use an maoi with mescaline to have a good trip too, i remember reading this in tihkal.

I'm pretty sure a MAOI inhibitor is not nescessary. Plenty of natives could prove that.

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
    #8507717 - 06/10/08 03:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

From what I've gathered, phenethylamines are broken down by MAO-B and most MAOIs target MAO-A. But I have also heard people say syrian rue can increase cactus efficacy greatly. I don't know! I only ever did mescaline once, took a few grams of rue with 20g dried peruvian and had a decent but not super strong trip. I'm not sure what the 20g's without rue would have done. Maybe the same, maybe nothing.

Anyone shed any light on this? I made a post in Pharmacology or whatever that forum is called one time and didn't get much feedback.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8507794 - 06/10/08 03:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

32oz of liquid means you didnt boil it down all the way. Which sucks for you because most people end up with 8-12oz and that is more than enough to get down.

2 feet of san pedro is a solid dose. I did 22'' my first time and yeilded 8oz exactly and my experience was very mild. This cactus wasnt very thick though.

Did you use lemon juice to help extract the active alkaloids? Lemon juice helps increase potency quite a bit

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #8507862 - 06/10/08 03:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

and freeze/thaw as well

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineGorlax
Male

#8507921 - 06/10/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
32oz of liquid means you didnt boil it down all the way. Which sucks for you because most people end up with 8-12oz and that is more than enough to get down.

2 feet of san pedro is a solid dose. I did 22'' my first time and yeilded 8oz exactly and my experience was very mild. This cactus wasnt very thick though.

Did you use lemon juice to help extract the active alkaloids? Lemon juice helps increase potency quite a bit

well that doesn't seem right because MSshroomers method says 12" yields 12-16oz of liquid. and i did double that so 16 + 16 = 32oz and it filled a 32 oz bottle of gatorade exactly. I did addd water to my blender so it would actually blend and if I do have excess this is probably why and a little water doesn't hurt anything and Id rather just slurp it down then go back and evaporate the water.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8507935 - 06/10/08 04:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

well that doesn't seem right because MSshroomers method says 12" yields 12-16oz of liquid. and i did double that so 16 + 16 = 32oz and it filled a 32 oz bottle of gatorade exactly. I did addd water to my blender so it would actually blend and if I do have excess this is probably why and a little water doesn't hurt anything and Id rather just slurp it down then go back and evaporate the water.

You are supposed to add water when you blend it. But having 2x the cactus doesnt mean you have 2x the shit to drink. You say that now, but there is no way in hell I would drink 32oz of that shit. Have fun throwing up all night. I would definitely evaporate it down more. But thats all up to you

OfflineGorlax
Male

#8507967 - 06/10/08 04:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well I don't think anyone wants to drink any more then a tsp of this shit but I'm tired of spending hours preparing this and having little effects. So spending more time for nothing doesn't sound to appetizing for me even if it does mean having to drink 32 oz. If I knew for a fact that this dose will work then maybe I would reduce it down.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8507970 - 06/10/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
Well I don't think anyone wants to drink any more then a tsp of this shit but I'm tired of spending hours preparing this and having little effects. So spending more time for nothing doesn't sound to appetizing for me even if it does mean having to drink 32 oz. If I knew for a fact that this dose will work then maybe I would reduce it down.

I mean I dont see how it couldnt work. Last time you just used a shitty amount. 1 foot is for the more potent species like Bridgesii and Peruvian Torch, San Pedro is a fairly weak cactus although potency can vary from plant to plant. You can also try stressing your cactus to have it increase potency on its own.

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

#8508010 - 06/10/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

so basically you have  created a thread asking for advice and bitching about how terrible it tastes, but don't really care to listen when told that 32 oz of that shit is too much. you'll probably throw up before you finish drinking it.

have fun?

--------------------

Edited by mindfudged1134 (06/10/08 04:45 PM)

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: mindfudged1134]
    #8508046 - 06/10/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mindfudged1134 said:
so basically you have a created a thread asking for advice and bitching about how terrible it tastes, but don't really care to listen when told that 32 oz of that shit is too much. you'll probably throw up before you finish drinking it.

have fun?

1. Did I ask for advice in any way about how much I have? I clearly started the thread to ask about mescaline content and if their was anyway to determine that.
2. I did not bring the thread in this direction. I simply replied and others commented.
3. and for you to say im bitching is a rude remark considering I never denied any advice given to me just put what I have read together and questioned it.

killerpickelz-
Thanks for the info, for some reason the dosage information I have gotten has been incredibly unreliable one thread says 1 foot kicks your ass and then another the size of your arm and then again 6". I think someone will have to clear this up and be species specific when throwing dosages out their.

My Cut was 4 inches thick.

Edited by Gorlax (06/10/08 04:57 PM)

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8508067 - 06/10/08 05:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

but you see even San Pedro's differ greatly in their potency. There is no way of telling. The best way would be to obtain a large cutting and stress it for a couple of months, then make your dose.

Bridgesii and Peruvian Torch are both proven to be more potent. Then the illegal Peyote being the most potent.

Also each cactus will contain different active alkaloids other than just mescaline. If you dont want to fuss with liquid, you need to look into doing a A/B extraction and get yourself some pure mescaline sulfate

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

#8508077 - 06/10/08 05:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

wouldnt want to be rude, would i?

i'll choose another word other than bitching. you were complaining about how unpleasant it was last time, and how this time you have twice as much..... so it just seemed to me the advice people were giving you was as close to a solution to your problem as you were going to get, other then "drink some and find out"

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: 32 oz of San Pedro Juice [Re: mindfudged1134]
    #8508100 - 06/10/08 05:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hmm yeah I understand how the potency varies in San Pedro just like different strains of cannabis.

Alright im drinking it all out of spite lol. and video taping it.:crazy2:

Edited by Gorlax (06/10/08 05:09 PM)

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8508107 - 06/10/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Video tape youself throwing up too and I will post it up in OTD later. I bet you dont hold it all down.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies