Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebreakingpainless
Journeyman
Male

Feel a strong need to share with experienced users(please reply)
    #8477808 - 06/03/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I had done shrooms about 4 times before this. Once in disneyland. Yes disneyland. It was pretty dang fun. The thing is, I had never seen anything that wasnt actually there, I had just seen everything in a twisted and off way. But anyways...That last time I had eaten shrooms was about 5 months before this, and I had eaten a whole 8th and had a great trip. I had never had a bad trip in fact. I was so excited to finally take them again.

My friend who sold them to me told me as he handed them to me, "be careful with these things, im not sure why but they are ridiculously strong" and I thought meh whatever. So I decided to start with half an 8th. After just 15 minutes with mass bong rips in between I started to feel them kicking in. The table in front of me was shiny and the lines making up the wood were moving in different directions. I was pretty excited so I decided to go for a walk. I turned on my iPod, told my friends Id be back, it was about 12 in the morning, and started walking.

I wasnt sure where I was going, but I walked about a block with Radiohead playing in my ears. Everything was looking extremely off and twisted, as expected. I was looking at plants and coming close up to them, and they were moving in all sorts of directions and seemed to be coming to life and growing duplicates of themselves and vines from their stems.

I decided I wanted to go on a longer walk and went ahead and borrowed my friends dog for the Adventure. As I was hooking on the leash the dog looked at me and winked at me, as if implying that it would take care of me. I had heard little blots of whatever my friends were saying to me, but was too interested in the dog winking at me. I was reassured and comforted by this vision and set out.

It was about an hour in now, and as I was walking it felt as if my left foot had no shoe on it and was sinking into the ground. Not only that, but i felt as if my entire body was slowly becoming intangeable. I didnt like this feeling at all. Then for the first time ever I was actually starting to hallucinate. Im pretty sure it was too much for me and thats why I was thrown into a bad trip. I wasnt used to it. I had never seen anything or heard anything that wasnt there, and never expected to, I just figured thats how I was. It scared me and caught me off guard.

I saw beams of light and color coming into my vision and twisting into amazing patterns. I needed to turn back. But which way was back? I had no idea. I had never seen this place. I called up my friend and told him to come and save me and he asked where I was, turned out I was only a block away, and he just told me how to get back.

When I got back to his house I needed a cigarette. I went into the backyard and sat in a chair to smoke my cancer stick. I looked at it for a while, and decided against it, which was extremely unlike me. As i tried to put it back in the carton the cartons bottom dissapeared and they all dissapeared. Everything around me went dark The box felt extremely light in my hands, as if it wasnt there.

At the exact same time that the carton bottom dissapeared a beam of white light went across my vision and a loud crashing metal on metal noise was in my ears. I was hearing all kinds of trippy noises that sounded like they belonged in a 60s song. The world around me went black. The ground beneath me dissapeared. All that was keeping me from falling into the black abyss was the chair i sat in. I shook my head rapidly and brought myself back into a small sense of reality, enough to go back inside that is. As I went back inside everyone that was at the partys faces dissapeared and were replaced by just a smooth surface of skin, and their eyes appeared on their chests.

I finally found my friend and told him I was going to go trip at home in my room. He chuckled, not knowing what I was going through. I could hardly even put my thoughts or sentences in order. Luckily my house was right across the street. As I walked outside and into the street, the car that was parked in front of my house became nothing but a smooth flat gray metal surface in the shape of a car. The windows and doors were gone. As if they never existed. I had locked the door and lost my key, so I had to jump into my room through the window.

As I was climbing through it, everything went dark again, and all I could see was my bed, and the floor of my room had dissapeared. The bedspread on my bed is made up of blue and white stripes, which were moving in opposite directions. So I had to pick, fall into nothingness? or stripes. So I made a leap for my bed and turned on the light, which happened to be already on.

The led zeppelin posters on my wall were all melting in place, and the eyes of the people on them were becoming red. My blankets were dissapearing. The hardwood floor on the ground was shiny and each wood pane was moving a different direction. I decided I needed to get some water and calm my nerves, but first I needed to take a piss.

I went out into the hallway, and all that was there was the hallway and the bathroom door at the end of it. The other 2 doors in the hallway had dissapeared. As if all that ever existed was my room and the bathroom. I stumbled down the hallway which was now twisting, and into the bathroom, did my business, and when I came out it was all back, and I walked into the kitchen.

The glasses were all melting in place and when I picked one up it was extremely cold. I decided to take some sleeping pills, which was a big mistake..I popped the giant pills in my mouth and swallowed them, and the second they hit my stomach, thats when I felt weird. I felt my body start to dissapear.

I ran into my room and jumped into my bed and tried to pull the covers over me, but as I would get them up to my chin they would dissapear and I felt freezing! Even when I plugged in my heat blanket I was freezing to death! I tried to close my eyes but everything was just as bad! I saw the same scene that was there before I closed my eyes, as if my eyelids had dissapeared.

I thought maybe some music would calm me down, so I turned on my playlist I created for this trip. It started with Sparks from The Who. And as I was laying in my bed, the worst part of my trip happened. I was thinking who am I? What have I done? am i ever going to come out of this? and I heard a car pass by outside. My music started to warp and slow down. I looked at my phone, it was 2:14. I thought How much longer will this last? Am I going to stay like this forever? I looked at my phone, it was 2:16. Then I thought the exact same thoughts, in the exact same order, heard the same car pass by, looked at my phone, and it was 2:14, then the same thoughts, looked at my phone, it was 2:16.

I lived the same two minutes over and over again about 200 times. and this really scared me. I thought I was stuck in the same two minutes forever, as if time was in my hands but I didnt know how to control it. I finally came out of the 2 minute deal, turned my music off, and realized I had only been listening to the playlist for 4 songs, about 10 minutes in all when it seemed like a lifetime. I started to freak out!!!

I could see in the dark and everything was breathing and moving. The red lights on my equalizer became teeth, and looked as if they were coming out to eat me. The last thing i remember before I fell asleep was seeing the clock saying it was 5am.

I still have the other half 8th. But I must admit Im scared to eat them. I would love to hallucinate that much in a good trip, and feel happy. But what if I have a bad trip again? any suggestions? It may not seem like that bad of a trip to some of you, but it was basically a nightmare come true. And thats only what I can remember clearly of it.

Edited by breakingpainless (06/04/08 12:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemannyrigs
Stranger
Re: First REAL TRIP. Was a BAD TRIP(feel a strong need to share with people, please read and reply) *DELETED* [Re: breakingpainless]
    #8478297 - 06/03/08 03:43 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by mannyrigs

Reason for deletion: immature

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: First REAL TRIP. Was a BAD TRIP(feel a strong need to share with people, please read and reply) [Re: mannyrigs]
    #8479175 - 06/03/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like quite a trip.

Just try to integrate this trip, seems like you are since you wrote up a report. BTW I would edit it and use some spaces/paragraphs.

Anyway, sounds like you reacted a bit badly to the beginning of "ego death" your identity of self started to disintegrate and people can react in many ways. But seems you were still safe with the whole thing, so that is good :smile:

Good luck, I would say you should trip again, I think you can learn from ever trip, I am not that experienced myself, but I have found that "practice" makes the experiences better. Just be sure you truly want to trip again, read up around this site, educate yourself further and decide what you really want out of tripping and if its worth it :laugh:

:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlinebreakingpainless
Journeyman
Male

Re: First REAL TRIP. Was a BAD TRIP(feel a strong need to share with people, please read and reply) [Re: andrewss]
    #15406325 - 11/22/11 03:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I just want to report back to you. 3 years and 5 months later here we are. I am only reporting back to say, that I acted out the experiment you suggested to me. I did my research, educated myself, found out the reason why/if I wanted to trip, and tripped again, 3 years and 5 months later, to find, that you were right. I am actually where I thought I was.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag