Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
Salvia + Wild Dagga
    #8159196 - 03/17/08 08:49 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Hey this is good shit!  I just smoked it like 10 minutes ago and this is awesome.  I'm really impressed.

So about a year ago I bought some Salvia, some Wild Dagga, some Lotis Flowers, and a bunch of other crap.  I kept trying to smoke it out of a regular short stem pipe and it never did much more than give me a little tickle.  So I gave up and went back to smoking weed.  :bongload:  Over the course of doing that my girlfriend bought me a new Graphics bong.  I'd been using it for weed up to a couple of weeks ago. 

I put my resume out on Monster.  So I've been drinking coffee and tea like crazy so that I flush out my system.  Of course now I'm bored.  I can't do shrooms on a week night and frankly I'm not that into eating them anymore.  Though I would consider it if I could figure out a dose that would just take me off baseline without actually making me trip so damn hard.  If I do it again, and I doubt I will, I'll probably take it down to a single gram or less.

Anyway last week end I decided to get some new clean slides and give salvia and wild dagga another shot.  Well I just did it and it was fantastic.  I smoked a small bowl of salvia and a small bowl of wild dagga off my bong out of the new clean slides.  I have to say I like it.  :thumbup::thumbup:I have a nice head buzz with a faint body buzz.  I feel very mildly stony and quite relaxed.  I highly recommend the one two punch combination.  I smoked the Salvia first then the Wild dagga right afterward.  Oh and the taste is way way way better than out of the short stem pipe.  Holy cow it's better.  The dagga still leaves a funny taste in my mouth but not that bad.  It definitely works though.  I'll be doing this again in a couple minutes right before I lie down.  Oh I should probably mention I had two beers tonight also.  Oh and I'm 200lbs.  So take that for what it's worth.  I just thought I'd share.

:jimcarreysplit:
C.H.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
Re: Salvia + Wild Dagga [Re: chucklehead]
    #8159321 - 03/17/08 09:10 PM (16 years, 15 days ago)

Ive tried wild dagga extracts and they didnt really do anything for me. I think salvia is the only effective herbal smoke thats legal right now. Maybe wild lettuce too, but you have to smoke a lot of tar for the smallest effect. And it hurts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag