Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Symmetry Direct Nutritional Supplements
    #8093388 - 03/02/08 01:23 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I recently attended a couple meetings about becoming a marketig representative for symmetry direct. Hopefully people are somewhat familiar with these products.

We have two flagship products called Genesis and Ultra-Vitality.

Genesis is a protective drink made of 100% juice with a standardized amount of resveratrol in each 1 oz serving.

If your not familiar with reveratrol, watch oprah, start reading newspapers, or just google it... A team of resaerchers at Harvard has said that if a pregnant woman took 3-5 mgs resveratrol during gestation, and the child took the same amount for the remainder of his life, could have a life expectancy 30-70% longer than today's average.

The Ultra-Vitality is a multi vitamin with more than 90 essential vitamins and minerals. It comes in three forms, pouches, pills, pre-mixed drinks. No multi vitamin I've ever heard of seems this complete.

I just kinda wanted to open a discussion on these and any other symmetry direct products you may know about or have experience with.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Re: Symmetry Direct Nutritional Supplements [Re: dill705]
    #8096635 - 03/03/08 10:28 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone heard of symmetry products? Anyone?

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Invisiblebradmassive
KingOfTheHill

Loc: VA
    #8096669 - 03/03/08 10:46 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

"No, I will NOT buy any of your crap. Go away!"

Get used to that response. :smirk:

--------------------
"In the beginning, I had no name. i was a shape, a snarling shadow of the Old World which slipped into this existence" - Steven Erikson

"Our progress as a species rests squarely on the shoulders of that tenth person. The nine are satisfied with things they are told are valuable. Person 10 determines for himself what has value." - My good friend Za -

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Re: Symmetry Direct Nutritional Supplements [Re: bradmassive]
    #8097215 - 03/03/08 01:52 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I'm hoping that someone will get on here and back up the claims the company makes. Then I'll have a little more conviction and decide to sell this stuff.

Based on my own research, these products may be exactly what I need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I have a very poor diet because I'm broke and my roommate consistently burns the muffins and cookies her and her boyfriend spend $45 on every week. Seriously, she just put muffins in the oven and started watching TV, forgot about them, then asked me what the burning smell was... :nonono:

So all I eat is like burgers, hot dogs, ramen, soup, ice cream, and now I think I'm dying. It's really gettin to me, man. I have bags under my eyes and shit, even when I'm not stoned ya, know.

But, after looking into nutritional supplements for a week, I haven't found any better than these products.

I only described two products above, but they have stuff for weight loss, omega complexes, skin products, memory/brain function (supposedly better than Ritalin for ADHD) and even the health of prostates, breasts, and sex-drive products.

--------------------

-Icelander-

~dill705~

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #8098264 - 03/03/08 06:06 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

It must be said that the vast bulk of supplements are a total waste of money. There is NO magic pill. Proper diet, exercise, and mental discipline cannot be replaced by a pill.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being