Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Going to Psychiatry For Script Change
    #8023497 - 02/14/08 05:39 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I told my psychiatrist that kpins don't work nor does lorazepam due to stomach aches and just not working and xanax works perfectly I just need higher dosage now. It's been 4 days since I took kpins as directed ( he said for 39 hrs before 2nd guessing kpins because thats when they rly work) at max dose 3 times a day and 1 if I have a anxiety or panic attack (2mg). All it does is make me sick and xanax worked even though its short acting 3-4hrs to me its like 6-12 hours and helps all day I only have one panic attack every 2-4 times a week and it's usually twice daily or once daily so no need to use xanax too much. Anyways I've had 4 panic attacks since I took kpins 4 days ago one just recently. They don't work and he says wait until next next Monday to talk about it. He is in his office tomorrow (Fri.) I think I'll meet him tomorrow even if our next meeting is 2 weeks away because this Monday is a holiday. Ill polite ask and explain why I need him to prescribe me 2mg xanax x30-90 if possible because thats all that helps even my clinic counselor agrees and I gave him my psychiatrists number for him to call and suggest xanax. So what do you all think will he prescribe to to me? I need it or I'll have a week of horrible panic attacks.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (02/14/08 05:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Going to Psychiatry For Script Change [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #8023506 - 02/14/08 05:40 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

why are you experiencing panic?

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Going to Psychiatry For Script Change [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #8023556 - 02/14/08 05:48 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

People, cars, closed in spaces, open spaces I also have post dramatic stress syndrome and my panic attacks happen often I tried the breathing and other methods which didn't work but helped mildly.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#8023583 - 02/14/08 05:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Muppet69_420 said:
closed in spaces, open spaces

ouch, that doesn't leave much room at all. :ooo:

good luck with the doctor's visit. :peace:

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #8023585 - 02/14/08 05:52 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

are you the guy who just got Medi-Cal? if so, Medi-Cal does not cover xanax prescriptions, although they do cover klonopin, which is probably why your doctor prescribed them to you.

unless you want to go through the hassle of getting the xanax tarred (covered) by Medi-Cal (which probably won't happen unless you try every other benzo out there and find xanax to be the only one that works) or end up having to pay for it yourself, then i suggest you stick with the klonopin for the amount of time your doctor asked you to.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Going to Psychiatry For Script Change [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #8023593 - 02/14/08 05:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Its not panic attacks all the time mostly anxiety which evolves into not breathing hyperventilation wher emy finger are uncontrolable when driving and such etc. and xanax is the only med which helps. So what do you think should he remove me from kpins and back to xanax like my clinic doctor and councelor say he should so I can contonue with my life or suffer for 2 weeks to have a chance to get xanax?

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Going to Psychiatry For Script Change [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #8023610 - 02/14/08 05:56 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
are you the guy who just got Medi-Cal? if so, Medi-Cal does not cover xanax prescriptions, although they do cover klonopin, which is probably why your doctor prescribed them to you.

unless you want to go through the hassle of getting the xanax tarred (covered) by Medi-Cal (which probably won't happen unless you try every other benzo out there and find xanax to be the only one that works) or end up having to pay for it yourself, then i suggest you stick with the klonopin for the amount of time your doctor asked you too.

He had no idea I was getting medi-cal and medi-cal covers all my prescription needs as I was told by my worker at the health center. Xanax generic isn't expensive anyway.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

#8023614 - 02/14/08 05:56 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

did you ever get your wellbutrin?:tongue:

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Going to Psychiatry For Script Change [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8023618 - 02/14/08 05:57 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yup im glad I did lol :smile:!

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#8023625 - 02/14/08 05:58 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Medi-Cal doesn't cover everything, trust me. granted it does cover a lot of things, but not everything.

your best bet is to stick it out for 2 weeks with the klonopin. if it's still not working by that time, then you can ask your doctor to change it. he's not going to change it if you didn't give it a chance.

--------------------

Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

#8023632 - 02/14/08 06:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

If xanax helps and if that's what your counselor has been advising, then I'd try to score some if it were me. But I honestly know very little about prescription medications..

However, anxiety and psychological conflicts in general are often stored in the body as tensed up energy, especially in the muscles, I think it would be a good idea to try to complement your current treatment with some deep tissue massage, reflexology, and holo-tropic breathing therapy if you can afford it.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#8023651 - 02/14/08 06:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

4 Days is giving it a chance I just recenly had a panic attack he told me it takes 39hrs to work and it didn't My benefits told me all my prescriptions are covered dunno about you but there are different sorts of medi-cal and health plans. Eeven if it doesnt cover it the max it will cost at 2mg 90x is probable 30 dollars if its generic. I have wallgreens insurance so I got 1mg 60x for 6 dollas so it'll be max 20 some dollars if its 90x which it wont be it'll be either 1mg or 2mg 30-60x tabs, which are all afforable. Besides I took kpins in the past I could dig out my files from kaiser and proove to him they didnt work but that would take too long im shooting for him to fill my a xanax script tommorow or ill be in a load of panics and I get pretty awfull and hurtfull...xanax is the only shit that works to calm me for the day just one 2mg or 4 mg for the day since I used it for such a long time. It isn't a question of want rather need because these panic attacks disable me to do the necessary things in life especially recently since some personal things have risen. It makes it all worse and xanax is the only med that works unless he has some other pill to tame my panics ill try it.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#8023684 - 02/14/08 06:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i've had Medi-Cal all my life, i think i know a little more about it than you do.

i also suffer from crippling panic attacks. so i know how you feel. but i also know the motions of how Medi-Cal works and how psychiatrists work as i've had one for many many many years. do what your doctor says. if you really can't wait, make an emergency appointment to see him and express your concerns.

--------------------

--

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#8023707 - 02/14/08 06:14 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
i've had Medi-Cal all my life, i think i know a little more about it than you do.

i also suffer from crippling panic attacks. so i know how you feel. but i also know the motions of how Medi-Cal works and how psychiatrists work as i've had one for many many many years. do what your doctor says. if you really can't wait, make an emergency appointment to see him and express your concerns.

Well my worker said it'll cover anything even xanax dunno maybe your right tommorow ill ask for an emergency appointment and try to get xanax prescribed by talking to groot on the spot. Though the only avaible time is next friday so it wont work you see you dont understabd my oredicament he is only in office mon and fri. so this is pretty much my last chance ti ask for xanax before he leaves and I live with my crippling panic attacks for 2 weeks or even longer.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

#8023752 - 02/14/08 06:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah my added health-plan and local facility allows all generic brand to be free including xanax, and that means 2mg too so ill go tommorow saying I need an emergency visit with the doctor explaining kpins arent working and add that they give me stomach aches and weakness like before at kaiser so he wont think its wellbutrin and ill say that xanax worked with no side effects and I took it for months.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale