Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline2play
mother naturelets us trip
Male

thoughts on my trips.......
    #7450708 - 09/25/07 06:59 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

ok, so i havent dont mushrooms for 2 years untill friday last week and lasy night.

this may be a bit sketchy but its the sakme to me:

trip last night:

so i make my mushroom tea, theres no head in this tea just stalks left over (3) from the friday episode, i had some honey and teaspoon of sugar, i come upstairs my GF has fallen asleep so i down my tea, i start listening to pink floyd and looking the the zoom quilt, for some reason i get aroused very fast and have teh urge to have sex, so i jump ontop of my GF and away i go (she is asleep but love it)

we do our business 45 minutes later and i start feeling the mushrooms kicking in, my Gf falls back to sleep, im looking round the room by this point as it all feels so different to me, im asking  myself, where am i?

*** during the whole trip i had this wierd feeling with me all the way through that made me a bit scared when i was on my own*****

anyway, i rolled a spliff when down stair to the garden, ont e way i turned on the light, OMG colours is all i can say, i had no real visuals, just these amazing bright colour, the brightest i have ever seen, and i dont rc's, pills, and mushrooms before.

i stayed awake for hours after that and went to sleep at 5am this morning (GMT)

first of all i didnt think the stalks would do fuck all!!!

second, why on both trip have i not had any visuals, i belive strain does have a part to play but alot of people think a cube is a cube, well yeah a cube is a cube but a black person is just as human and a white person, a white person and a black person are not the same? bones are laid out different, they obviouslly look different, because they are another race.

so why does a a cube have to be a cube, its a different srain, lets jsut say the bones ( foundations) are different :laugh:

--------------------
my theory:

why do we have tolerance? because mother nature created us and shrooms, and she decides when we can see into other realms! and by the sounds of it that one every 2 weeks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: 2play]
    #7450722 - 09/25/07 07:15 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

other than the visuals I'm not sure if you're asking any questions here, but I've never really had visuals except for once on a 4g trip that was waaay more intense than any other trip I've had before, including other 4g ones. Normally I don't get any visuals, some people don't, some people do. If you don't just accept it, I don't trip for the visuals.

Offline2play
Male

Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: krypto2000]
    #7450726 - 09/25/07 07:17 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

first time i did them i tripped hard, so i do trip

--------------------
my theory:

why do we have tolerance? because mother nature created us and shrooms, and she decides when we can see into other realms! and by the sounds of it that one every 2 weeks!

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

#7450740 - 09/25/07 07:27 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

how did you take your last trip and how much in grams was it?

--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: alchino23]
    #7450742 - 09/25/07 07:28 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

p.s how much in grams did u take this time aswel

--------------------

Offline2play
Male

#7450777 - 09/25/07 07:46 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

my first first trip was 2g

trip friday was: 3.5g

yesterday 2.5

--------------------
my theory:

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

#7450848 - 09/25/07 08:21 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I would say it is down to immunity but I could be wrong

try spacing them out in a week then you will feel the magic, some people say taking once a week is too much maybe like once a month just to have the extra magic,

its like Jewish couples Ive been told only have sex once a month, Imagine how good once a month sex would feel as to every day or few days :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7451083 - 09/25/07 09:44 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Stems and caps give the same effects. I don't get as much in the way of visuals that many do either.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7452011 - 09/25/07 02:12 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

If you really want visuals take more, but I would say, and I think most people would agree, tripping isn't about seeing pretty colors.

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
    #7452271 - 09/25/07 03:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

2play said:
well yeah a cube is a cube but a black person is just as human and a white person, a white person and a black person are not the same? bones are laid out different, they obviouslly look different, because they are another race.

why did you feel inclined to say this?? why do you inferiorize the Black race by saying its JUST as Human as a White person. they are both the exact same human. idk where you get the idea that a black and white person have different bone structure. this is not the case, different people in general do its not a race characteristic to have different bone structure from another human being. black people are not as different from white as you think. skin doesnt really make as much a difference as you seem to think. i understand you were trying to illustrate a point but please dont try to do that anymore by comparing it to racial differences because you obviously are not well versed on such comparisons and it makes you sound foolish

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: ashfiken]
    #7453547 - 09/25/07 09:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

It's obvious he meant no harm in his post. He was trying to make a point and I personally feel he did so. Maybe he could have chosen an example that was less controversial but none the less he got his point across.

On a lesser note I don't think he was trying to say that a black persons bones are laid out differently, merely they have a different growth patterns which lead to characteristics common to such races, which they do, as do all races. The difference between races does not lie just in the skin color as I'm sure you are aware.

He was in no way demeaning black people from my understanding of the post. He said "a black person is just as human as a white person" does it change the meaning if I were to say "a white person is just as human as a black person?." Maybe I'm missing something here but I don't see how it does.

No where did he inferiorize the black race, it appears to me that your just trying to provoke a fight. This is why alot of racism exists in the first place, because people get offended by 'racist' comments that are in no way racist to begin with.

Edited by krypto2000 (09/25/07 09:33 PM)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: krypto2000]
    #7453956 - 09/25/07 11:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

No shit. Get a grip ashfiken. You are the one making this into a race thing IMO.

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
Re: thoughts on my trips....... [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7453962 - 09/25/07 11:30 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

there was no reason for him to ignorantly word his post like that. ive met so many racist fools on this site that i cant help but to put a word in edgewise when i can

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

OfflineVarman
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7454312 - 09/26/07 01:48 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:
there was no reason for him to ignorantly word his post like that. ive met so many racist fools on this site that i cant help but to put a word in edgewise when i can

Like others have said, I think its pretty obvious that he wasn't trying to be offensive, do not turn it into such.

I have had a few trips of the same batch of shrooms, some with absolutely no visuals and others with tons.  Also I think that preoccupying your time with something going into a trip sure makes the entry allot more fun! good way to use that time!:)

--------------------

"Its A circular vortex..."

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #7454406 - 09/26/07 03:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Racism is in the eye of the beholder.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract