Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehilikus989
who knew?

Loc: GA
WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS
    #7204638 - 07/20/07 10:45 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

hey yall!

i was just out taking my dog to piss and what do i see in at the edge of one of the beds infront of my house? WEILIIS! i literally just picked these at apprx 12:30am

they were growing just out of red dirt and bermuda!

we moved into this house about a year ago, its in a much more weiliiable area than my old house. i knew weiliis could be in my neighborhood but never would have guessed my yard!

this one is hard to see but look dead center and youll see the cap

i originally only saw 2 but look to the bottom left

front yard weiliis! hell yes!

they really are everywhere!

i would eat them but i have to work early in the mornin. im plannin on trippin tomorrow night, this just excites me even more and puts me in an even better mood for it. i have had great weilii luck lately yall. they seem to keep finding me as opposed to the other way around!

shroom on!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: hilikus989]
    #7204655 - 07/20/07 10:50 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you lucky Bastich! What County?

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7204686 - 07/20/07 10:54 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I'll be going to Weilii territory in about 3 weeks, can anyone confirm that there will most likely still be some around during this time?

--------------------

OfflineFatBluntz
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Surrey, British Columbia
Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7204687 - 07/20/07 10:54 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

are weilii's really potent? and they wont grow in BC will they?

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: FatBluntz]
    #7204712 - 07/20/07 11:00 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Yes they are potent and no, they only grow in like 6 or so counties in north-western Georgia.

--------------------

OfflineFatBluntz
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Surrey, British Columbia
Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: Jair]
    #7204720 - 07/20/07 11:01 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

im getting quite upset. today i walked around for about an hour in pouring rain looking for somthing and didnt even find anything except one tiny subb

Offlinehilikus989
who knew?

Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: FatBluntz]
    #7204754 - 07/20/07 11:07 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

em_bre_O said:
you lucky Bastich! What County?

cobb, west of marietta.

Quote:

Jair said:
I'll be going to Weilii territory in about 3 weeks, can anyone confirm that there will most likely still be some around during this time?

cant predict that. we have had rain almost every day here for the past couple weeks so fungus have been exploding here. if this cycle keeps up, then yes. if not, the weiliis will go away just as fast as they came.

Quote:

FatBluntz said:
are weilii's really potent? and they wont grow in BC will they?

weiliis only grow in one area of the world, metro atlanta, ga and some immeadiate surrounding areas and have also been found as far as athens, ga. they were discovered in 1995 and cultivated by guzman and crew in 1996. they appeared in cherokee county sometime after hurricane opal tore through the southeast, which hit georgia pretty hard. weiliis are more potent than cubensis and produce a significantly different trip. they are the most potent psilocybe in georgia (that has been discovered) weiliis are a very spiritual, beautiful experience.

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
    #7205229 - 07/21/07 01:45 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i really don give a fuck lol... deff not talking to the poster of the thread , but i just traveled 4 miles in the woods in pitch black moving away from the cops , i was walking home yes it was about a 3 mile walk .... and it was night time , but they stopped and hit the blues so i was gone , i have a warrant so im not fittin ta go down , totally just ramboed that shit , one of the most amazing / me being a badass type experiences of my life....

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

Offlinesprout70
Loving, Learning, and Growing
 User Gallery

Loc: NWGA
    #7205702 - 07/21/07 07:42 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wow hilikus989, you lucky human, you. i searched all day yesterday in a mostly rural location, found lots of fungi, no weilii thou. last year i fond 3 very small flushes in same location. still no luck. thinking i should drive to more urbanized area, all theese pics give me a bad jones for tripping.

--------------------
Ain't talkin', just walkin'Through the world mysterious and vague
Heart burnin', still yearnin' Walkin' through the cities of the plague. Well, the whole world is filled with speculation
The whole wide world which people say is round They will tear your mind away from contemplation They will jump on your misfortune when you're down Ain't talkin', just walkin'
Eatin' hog eyed grease in a hog eyed town. Heart burnin', still yearnin' Some day you'll be glad to have me around. B.Dylan

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: sprout70]
    #7206120 - 07/21/07 11:39 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

¡mushrooms apear to you in dreams! or sometime in your yard jaja wonderfull i´m very spiritual and when that happend here in mexico it said you are bless by then eat then and learn the mushrooms are calling you i wonder do we use mushrooms or they use us ?are we tripping or are they haviing a trip? jaja see you around

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Offlinehilikus989
who knew?

Re: WEILIIS IN MY FRONT YARD! PICS [Re: cactu]
    #7206891 - 07/21/07 03:13 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i wish i could have catu! i really felt like it was a sign of sorts as well. unfortunately i had commitments early this morning. but not tomorrow:mushroom2:!!

and sprout. go to more urbanized areas bro. i found a couple of pounds in a yard the other day. they love yards. most of mine has come from (but are not limited to) neighborhoods built in the last 10 years. good luck!

im about to go on a little hunt right now!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies