Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
got some questions about finding new fields...
    #6719477 - 03/28/07 09:52 AM (17 years, 24 days ago)

Well after bringing in the first few cubes of the season i am pretty excited for what looks to be a good year. in preperation for the spring season i was wondering a few things about finding new areas in fields.

why does it seem that year after year cubes tend to only grow in "hotspots" or selected areas of a field, and not in the vast majority of the field spread out? i walked for hours yesterday across vast acres, and when i finally came to the notorious hotspot of my field, there they were. why cant they spread out of their small area, if there is just as much shit everywhere else in the field?

is it safe to assume that there are fields adjacent to, or in the nearby area of cube producing fields that will produce cubes also? if a field has been producing cubensis for years, wouldnt the surrounding fields and the ones across the road be producing as well? it doesnt make sense that i never find the right kind in the fields surrounding the one that has cubes.

does there have to be a lake, pond, or other source of water near the field for it to produce?

what are some good criteria to judge whether or not its worth entering a field that you see from the road, or from google maps.

any answers would be appreciated, thanks.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate