Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineddevil0013
Stranger
first shroom trip, threw up alot
    #6629260 - 03/02/07 06:52 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys.
I just tried shrooms the other day. I ate 1.5grams (fairly conservative since it was my first trip) and my girl had 1 gram. About an hour later i started feeling really sick and disoriented. My stomach was just actin all funny and i couldnt move for a while. My girl on the other hand was tripping pretty bad. We were in my room.

Is it common for people to throw up and basically end the trip? or is my body trying to tell me something.

Thanks for the replies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

Re: first shroom trip, threw up alot [Re: ddevil0013]
    #6629275 - 03/02/07 06:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

vomiting is a pretty common side effect, and if they aren't in you anymore, how can they make you trip?:cool:

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

Offlineddevil0013
Stranger
Re: first shroom trip, threw up alot [Re: cookeman]
    #6629319 - 03/02/07 07:15 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

haha true. Obviously. But is it possible to be allergic to shrooms?? I mean I liked the way the tip was headed, but my body didnt.

Invisiblefigment
Apothecary
 User Gallery

Loc: Quidity
    #6629361 - 03/02/07 07:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

never thought about it, but yeah. i would have to say that it is entirely possible to be allergic, but i do think that if you were truely allergic that you would have experienced other side effects other than vomitting. maybe like a swollen tongue, or rashes, or something like that.

ever seen natural born killers? ol' woody threw up :ooo:

--------------------

Offlineddevil0013
Stranger
Re: first shroom trip, threw up alot [Re: figment]
    #6629386 - 03/02/07 07:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, seen it. Great movie haha. I actually did get a small rash around my neck area. It was weird and flaky, like dry skin. And lotion didn't help. It would suck to be allerigic to shooms.

I puked to the point of just really feeling poisoned and just laying on my bed and not moving. It was pretty intense. Mentally I was prepared for the trip tho.

Offlineentheodome
Stranger
Male

Loc: http://www.shroomery.org/...
    #6629411 - 03/02/07 07:46 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

they're just potent bro,swim puked last nite off of a gram and shit was all good.doesn't always happen to swim but it happens.sucks it happened on your first time,could of just been that strain?if you are sensitive to shrooms swim tells me you should probably never do anadenanthera colubrina/perigrina. :headbanger: this made swim purge in a great way, but he did alot of reading about it before he tried it ,he tells me.alot of reading! :headbanger: swim says give praise to the porcelain god !shut up swim ! done typing for swim.

--------------------
when you become one with nature,nature becomes one with you.if you never try it you will never know the truth!

Invisiblefigment
Apothecary
 User Gallery

Loc: Quidity
Re: first shroom trip, threw up alot [Re: entheodome]
    #6629422 - 03/02/07 07:52 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i think of you got a rash and it was all flaky like, then you're allergic. try taking some benedryll (don't think i spelled that right) next time.

--------------------

OfflineWillsk8t4shrooms
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Utrecht, Netherlands
    #6629450 - 03/02/07 08:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

benadryl lol sorry I'm kinda medicated. You could be allergic before your next time tripping rub a shroom against your lips and see if they swell if so your gonna have to find another hallucinogen. Vomiting can be common but I have never experienced it try grinding the shrooms up and putting them into capsules and eat a small snack before.

--------------------

“we have some shroomers in aisle twelve, I repeat, shroomers on aisle twelve.”

Offlineentheodome
Stranger
Male

#6629454 - 03/02/07 08:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i'm not doubting ya figment,just this shit has happened to me and i don't think it's an allergic contribution.

now that i think of it while i just thought about it? what if someone was allergic to hay and the mycology process was done dung style?the bases of the picked fruits would have in a sense dung dew on them as well as the top due to medium break through when pins emerge.you may be right actually?i wonder how his batch was cultured?this could have something to do with reactions to shrooms?

alot of people are allergic to gasses and hay, as it's a grass.
i'm not though and sometimes purge.

--------------------
when you become one with nature,nature becomes one with you.if you never try it you will never know the truth!

Offlinejccc
just aotherhuman
 User Gallery

#6629478 - 03/02/07 08:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Could have had the flu it can pop up like that anytime...when i get flu symtoms they come fast and its when i eat something

Offlineentheodome
Stranger
Male

Re: first shroom trip, threw up alot [Re: jccc]
    #6629683 - 03/02/07 09:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jccc said:
Could have had the flu it can pop up like that anytime...when i get flu symtoms they come fast and its when i eat something

perhaps,but i doubt it.i think it's poo related reaction but not being sick.these things are grown in many different ways and covered in these ways from pin to finish.there could be many variables for people.variability amongst a community is how evolution takes place.
the above mentioned could easily be allergic to what ever the shrooms were grown in or just having problems digesting them do to stomach chemistry within them own selves?

--------------------

Offlineonlynow
transformativeinformativeenergy
Male User Gallery

#6629791 - 03/02/07 10:18 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i usually find it depends on what i have eaten, how empty my stomach is etc. i also find that if at a certain point during the trip, if i am moving around too much, it will upset my stomach.

i think it also depends on the shrooms.

im gonna eat some tonight... wish me luck!!

--------------------

Strive to be more than a codified manifestation of a generalized technological consciousness

Offlineddevil0013
Stranger
Re: first shroom trip, threw up alot [Re: onlynow]
    #6630833 - 03/03/07 07:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the replies guys. Now that I think about it, I did have a lot of food in me before eating the shrooms. I ate a wendys chicken sandwich, drank some oj, ate kiwis and oranges, and then the shrooms in a pb and j sandwich.

For the first hour I was feeling great tho. As soon as I felt the shrooms being digested and stuff is when I felt really really sick. Then a couple hours later after I threw up, I was fine...just like nothing happened.

Ill post up a pic when I get a chance. Maybe you guys can help me identify the kind of shroom it was.

OfflineUndercoverCop
Stranger

#6630878 - 03/03/07 08:14 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

My freind through up, and tripped balls. He threw up before he started tripping as well.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder