Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluedolphin

4-aco-DMT ( Psilacetin ) - The overwhelming endless subtleties
    #6571140 - 02/15/07 03:14 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Whats up.

A little background, I suppose. I'm very experienced with a large variety of psychedelic drugs. But these days I have narrowed the list of drugs I still partake in significantly. Basically, I've tried enough to know what I like. For me there is such a vast difference in the quality between something like 2C-B and 4-aco-DMT that it is just not worth it for me to take anything less than the best.

And for me, the best psychedelic drugs I've tried are Cannabis, 4-aco-DMT, psilocybe mushrooms, and LSD.

Even LSD is becoming a thing of the past for me... and this last 4-aco-DMT trip may have made it even moreso.

Setting

So we were supposed to get a big snowstorm, a couple feet at least. I drove up to a hilly town to visit a couple of my friends Luke and Cindy. I knew I'd probably get stuck there for a couple days, which wasn't a bad thing. My friend Chris came up with me.

We spent most of the time there smoking, drinking, building a giant snow igloo, sledding, and such.

Trippin

Well Luke had brought up the idea of tripping, which hadn't really occured to me at the time. We had the choice of LSD or 4-aco-DMT and all decided if we were to trip it would be 4-aco-DMT. At about 3:00pm Luke ate perhaps 18mg 4-aco-DMT and Cindy had about 8mg.

They were having a great time, so by about 8:00pm I sniffed a small bump, probably about 5mg, of 4-aco-DMT.

It didn't take long to feel a very smooth mellow, super-relaxed DMT-like buzz come over me. I soon found myself in a very lucid state of mind, hardly what I'd call "inebriated". I felt like I was in the universal flow, following a path of least resistance. Visuals were mild but there was definitely crisp and detailed movement in the bricks around the fireplace.

I ate some food without a problem and enjoyed the taste of some Japanese style noodle dish. My heartrate was not elevated at all and I felt no tension. On the contrary.

But this part of the trip isn't really that interesting, and certainly doesn't warrant taking the time to write a trip report

What follows does. In perhaps 2 or 3 different bumps over the next 3 hours I insufflated approximately 12-15mg more 4-aco-DMT. Bringing me to a total of about 20mg insufflated 4-aco-DMT, but spaced apart over the course of a few hours. I found this brought me up and up gradually, and was surprised how effective it was. I thought tolerance would have been more of an issue.

Anyway, so we had been listening to some Keller Williams and our friend Dave had come by with his laptop and plugged in some crazy tribal drum stuff and I was really feeling the vibe. Then he put on some live Pink Floyd. Luke and Dave wanted to go back outside in the snow, but me and Cindy decided to stay by the fire. Before they went out in the snow we smoked some ganja out of a hookah.

I was destroyed after that. Sat my butt down in front of the fireplace and that's where I stayed.

The fireplace took on many forms. The visuals were outstanding, better than anything I've ever seen on mushrooms or DMT. The bricks were forming patterns along the outside of the fire, rotating, fractalizing, taking up my whole field of vision. It was fine art. Some of the finest art I've ever seen through my own psychedelic eyes.

The Pink Floyd was totally messing with my head. Some of Roger Waters crazier songs were making the fireplace look evil and menacing. I'd start to feel tense and cold. Then Gilmour would bust out a sick guitar solo and I'd feel like I was floating on clouds. It was basically a long emotional rollercoaster for the duration of the 3 hour show.

At one point I felt like my leg was on fire all of a sudden, and jerked it back in a pretty wierd way. I guess Cindy didn't notice. But she wasn't paying attention to me anyway, because I hadn't said more than two or three broken sentences in about a two hour time span during the peak of this thing. At one point I was looking at the fireplace from the opposite angle, but I hadn't moved. It was like my perception had been reversed, but it wasn't. Very strange.

At another point these sparks of blue, red, yellow, started flying out of the fireplace dramatically. These were definitely not sparks from the fire, they were flying all over the place and it only started happening when the music got weird for a minute.

The whole trip with the music and how it affected my mind and body really had me thinking about how I can take control over this. Yet, as aware as I was about what was happening, the drug really just overpowered that.

For a while the trip was really getting pretty heavy. The visual patterning and my trance-like unbroken stare at this fire we had built was pushing me deep. For some time I was at the transistion between "here" and "not". I could have slipped away into ego death very easily, but it seemed like I did have a choice. It was very welcoming, almost as if the 4-aco-DMT was suggesting that I just relax a little more, and I would be taken to heaven. I was at a strong +++ during the peak and I believe I could have easily had a prolonged ++++ experience, except I chose not to. Because Cindy was sitting right near me and I was somewhat worried how I would appear. She didn't know I was tripping as hard as I was and my sense of self and perspective were already slipping away to the extent that I really wasn't sure what I looked like to other people around me.

I closed my eyes quite a bit during the peak of this experience, because I was so relaxed I just wanted to float away with the music among a field of beautiful CEVs.

So I held it together, just a little. But enough to keep from diving head first into the other side.

Unlike with mushrooms, this was not confusing. I knew exactly what was going on... I could easily let myself dissolve into infinity. There was no fear, and I still knew who I was.

I closed my eyes and walked along the boundary of all-nothingness. I was saw CEVs unlike anything I've ever seen before, but closest to DMT and mushrooms. More pastel than mushrooms, which tend to be more neon. But with remarkable clarity, and some totally bizzare psychedelic stuff that you'd never imagine normally. Stuff that can't even be explained because its dimensionality, detail, and imaginative nature was so complete.

I was truly satisfied in a psychedelic sense. It had been quite some time since I'd been swept off my feet like this.

And with such a smooth body feeling! I have literally never tripped so hard and felt so good, so safe, at the same time. And I mean 2C-C feels like poison compared to this stuff.

I started coming down a bit by about 2:00pm, although I was still definitely tripping. I smoked another bowl and decided to go to bed. I laid there for maybe half an hour, zoning in and out, and fell asleep easily. Woke up 9 hours later feeling totally refreshed and like my soul has been fully massaged.

In conclusion...

I have had some beautiful experiences with 4-aco-DMT. From the first time I tried it I knew this stuff was magic. But last night I took it to a higher level which was completely non-threatening yet with all the depth of even the most serious psychedelics.

I place 4-aco-DMT and mushrooms at equal pedestals. Mushrooms are more forceful and confusing, but sometimes you need that. 4-aco-DMT, to me, represents a highly pure and enlightened state of being, which can be had with seemingly zero physical side effects, tension, etc. Kudos in advance to the future chemist who finds a more perfect psychedelic than this!

Be safe and be cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: 4-aco-DMT ( Psilacetin ) - The overwhelming endless subtleties [Re: bluedolphin]
    #6571284 - 02/15/07 03:56 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Very nice, I find that being around a fire does wonders and have refined my tastes to a select few tryptamines as well.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: 4-aco-DMT ( Psilacetin ) - The overwhelming endless subtleties [Re: schmutzen]
    #6580370 - 02/18/07 01:54 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

2c-b was a bit harsh on me, this 4-aco-dmt sounds really new to me though, never really looked into the dmt analogues much.

ive sort of only poked around DOx and 2c's.

i would like to start dabbing into 5-meo-dmt, 4-aco-dmt, etc. they osund pretty appealing.

good report too.

OfflinePsYcHoDoUgHbOy
Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: 4-aco-DMT ( Psilacetin ) - The overwhelming endless subtleties [Re: indica]
    #12672823 - 06/02/10 02:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Having tried 4-aco-dmt twice now, once at ~10mg orally and the other at ~25mg orally, i would have to say it is a very worthwhile chemical. The Tryptamine smoothness of it cannot be beat, it even rivals some of the best liquid acid I've encountered. With my love of 2C-E, this definitely comes in first. My friend called it "laughter in a pill". It is a remarkable chemical, and i cannot wait to experiment with my 1500mg :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblefungusmuncher
rabbit chaser
Male User Gallery

Re: 4-aco-DMT ( Psilacetin ) - The overwhelming endless subtleties [Re: PsYcHoDoUgHbOy]
    #12673066 - 06/02/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Great trip report man, sounds like you had a great time.  I've been researching 4-aco-dmt for a bit now.  I can't wait to experience it once I find a reputable looking vendor.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules