Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent
    #6440694 - 01/09/07 04:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I was told by a friend that you can't buy butane extracted hash oil in Amsterdam, for the sole purpose that it was too potent. Why would this be?

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens] * 1
    #6440698 - 01/09/07 04:50 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

- My theory is that it could be a liability. Not for fatality issues, but maybe it could be related to some deaths.

For example.....
I was driving down the road, doing about 85-90mph and smoking a big bud i practically dipped into liquid butane extracted honey oil. I almost lost vision for more then 10 seconds, started to swerve a little, and i immediately started to decrease my speed to about 45mph in the fast lane, with people honking at me!! Fuck could of killed myself!! I don't smoke oil in the car anymore

- A friend of mine made some isomerised oil, put three drops on a bowl, smoked it and began to go into convulsions. He swears he won't let anyone leave his house without cutting the oil, to make it less potent. He claims it "could" be near fatal to someone unexpecting, and a low tolerance.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6441110 - 01/09/07 09:45 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

wow man, that sounds extremely dangerous, to get that messy while driving.

i would defo cut that oil.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6441131 - 01/09/07 09:51 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
I was told by a friend that you can't buy butane extracted hash oil in Amsterdam, for the sole purpose that it was too potent. Why would this be?

nothing is too potent for Amsterdam.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

OfflineSpring_Sword
Stranger
    #6441200 - 01/09/07 10:15 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You can get oil in Amsterdam sure, but I'm, not a big fan of oil. Around there anything is possible. Oil, hash trichomes, and a boat load of other goodies.
For safeties sake oil IS very potent and I wouldn't be operating machinery while under the influence.
Enjoy your travels.

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #6441209 - 01/09/07 10:17 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
- My theory is that it could be a liability. Not for fatality issues, but maybe it could be related to some deaths.

For example.....
I was driving down the road, doing about 85-90mph and smoking a big bud i practically dipped into liquid butane extracted honey oil. I almost lost vision for more then 10 seconds, started to swerve a little, and i immediately started to decrease my speed to about 45mph in the fast lane, with people honking at me!! Fuck could of killed myself!! I don't smoke oil in the car anymore

- A friend of mine made some isomerised oil, put three drops on a bowl, smoked it and began to go into convulsions. He swears he won't let anyone leave his house without cutting the oil, to make it less potent. He claims it "could" be near fatal to someone unexpecting, and a low tolerance.

Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes. Its not an issue with potency, you can buy some of the most potent cannabis and mushrooms available there. I think its more tradition than anything else. Hashish and Cannabis are a little more "natural" than oil ide say. If it was a liability issue they wouldnt be allowed to sell the cannabis or the hashish either. But god only knows. Ive only been to Amsterdam once in my life...

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Irdamage]
    #6441453 - 01/09/07 11:50 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It's illegal because of the potential for dangerous solvents to be inhaled from what I've heard.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6441718 - 01/09/07 01:11 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Oil is illegal for the same reason that dry mushrooms are... you have to consume your substances in the most natural way possible in 'dam.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: chris92346]
    #6442384 - 01/09/07 05:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

They must have really cracked down on things in The Netherlands since I was there last. I've bought mushrooms there on many many occasions and only once did I buy them fresh and that was just for novelty's sake.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Ekstaza]
    #6442997 - 01/09/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

So is this tru then?? I get mixed answers. I didn't know they can sell shrooms in amsterdam, is that true, or DID they used to? Does anyone live there? And thanks for all the feed back

--------------------
----------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #6443021 - 01/09/07 08:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Kind of like weed is really illagel there. :rolleyes:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6443042 - 01/09/07 08:14 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

IrDamage: you said "Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes."

- I am sorry i didn't clarify, i was on highway 280 nicknamed the Bay area 'Autobahn" on my way to the Phil Lesh concert in San Francisco. It is a 4 lane freeway, i didn't see a single bicycle, or anyone falling off of one.

OK doesn't make it more safe, i agree, but i wouldn't be doing 90mph down a residential road with bike lane, high or sober. I also said in my second post "i don't smoke oil in the car anymore"

--------------------
----------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#6443050 - 01/09/07 08:17 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Hash Oil since the 1970s has been Lijst 1 (Schedule 1) in Holland, but hash and weed are OK.

Quote:

I didn't know they can sell shrooms in amsterdam, is that true, or DID they used to?

Yup you can buy mushrooms in Amsterdam, either as a growkit or fresh mushrooms, but not dried ones.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Asante]
    #6443070 - 01/09/07 08:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
...... but not dried ones.

When did they make the change?

Or was the smart shop selling them to me illegally?

Just for a time reference, it's been over 6 years since I was there.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Ekstaza]
    #6443091 - 01/09/07 08:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It probably happened in those 6 years :mad:

But the good thing is that fresh shrooms are OK as decided by a court of law, so its actually legal.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6443119 - 01/09/07 08:31 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

tobacco is legal here. But making an extract of nicotine, and purifying it would be illegal. There is less then 1.0mg of nicotine in a cigarette.

If you eat 1 gram of 100% nicotine extract it would be like smoking 1000 cigarettes all at once. Tobacco is a stimulant, and nicotine is one of the major "psychoactive constituents" of tobacco.

If you were to compare the stimulative effects of 100% pure nicotine extract to crack cocaine, the nicotine's effects would be far greater. The average dose of nicotine for a person is measured in milligrams, and fractions of milligrams.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/tobacco/tobacco_dose.shtml

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6443154 - 01/09/07 08:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ohh yea... My point being extracts are a much different creature then the originl plant form. You can't compare it quite the same.

Tobacco is legal here. I have heard rumors it is ilegal to grow, but i pretty sure thats a bunch of BS, at least here in California. However, i don't think that doing Nicotine extractions would be legal.

--------------------
----------------

OfflineFloop
Stranger
    #6444663 - 01/10/07 09:48 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It's also illegal to sell weed/hash brownies and cakes.
There are a few hundred people in Amsterdam a year who get overwhelmed by the effects, and call an ambulance:)
I geuss the hash oil is illegal for the same reasons.

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #6444686 - 01/10/07 10:02 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
IrDamage: you said "Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes."

- I am sorry i didn't clarify, i was on highway 280 nicknamed the Bay area 'Autobahn" on my way to the Phil Lesh concert in San Francisco. It is a 4 lane freeway, i didn't see a single bicycle, or anyone falling off of one.

OK doesn't make it more safe, i agree, but i wouldn't be doing 90mph down a residential road with bike lane, high or sober. I also said in my second post "i don't smoke oil in the car anymore"

What are you talking about? I was reffering to Amsterdam, where the only people in the city who drive are those who HAVE to. Ie: tourist vehicles, delivery vehicles, and perhaps the ocasional driver going for an actual drive. The rest are usually people walking about or riding a bike in the bike lanes by the sidewalks.I dont know what that has to do with a 4 lane freeway in San Fran. Were talking about Amsterdam here. If you can point out a Freeway within a reasonable distance of Westerstraat and Prinsen Gracht, I can point out an idiot.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Irdamage]
    #6444687 - 01/10/07 10:03 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ahhhh Prinsengracht...how I long to return to her!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies