Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Just found out I have a drug test tomorrow :(
    #6309301 - 11/28/06 10:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I've been pursuing different new avenues for employment over the past two weeks or so and my first interview is tomorrow. I finally got word that they do in fact drug test. I'm fairly confident I can pass, but I'm still not THAT confident. The upside is that this was one of the "junk" jobs that I really do not care about. On top of that, I found out that its their policy to randomly drug test every 3-6 months for all employees. So I'm not too confident that this is where I want to work. Plus its about a 35 minute commute down a highway which is notoriously crowded (so change that to a 1-2 hour commute) and I think the deal is about sealed.

Now, I'm considering going in and checking things out, and if for some reason they offer me a too-good-to-be-true deal, I'm still concerned about the pee test. I haven't done anything too bad for a long while, but I'm worried about the weed. I'm a big guy, with a slow metabolism. I also used to smoke every day, 2-3 times a day (the upside is I've been losing weight consistantly over the past few months). I know it can take up to 3 months in some cases to completely get it all out of your system.

Overall, I've been cleaning up for about 2 1/2 months. I quit, then picked it up about 2 weeks in for some reason. I smoked regularly, though not so often because I had been assured a full time job with my current employer. I quit again about a month and two weeks ago, but then picked up again for a single weekend binge which consisted of a brownie, and a few bunts over the weekend. That was 3 and a half weeks ago. Since, I've been completely clean.

So, what is the liklihood that something detectable is still in my system? I'm trying to up my fluid intake, but I figure if there is something left it should be low enough that just a little dilution should solve my problem. What do you all think? Should I be ok? I'm considering ordering a test kit, but I seriously don't want to have to shell out 40$, plus it'd be impossible to get it here in time.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Just found out I have a drug test tomorrow :( [Re: wiggles]
    #6309335 - 11/28/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

you'll pass. drink water and urinate at least once the day of the test, beforehand. also make sure to catch the urine midstream...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6309340 - 11/28/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

too clear your test take 10,000 to 8000 mgs of vitamin c 4 to 6 hours before the test and again 2 hours before the test. id be more worried about failing the test regardless of you wanting the position or not becuase businesses do illegaly share that information with eachother on a usualy basis. might lead to you wondering why you never get hired

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Just found out I have a drug test tomorrow :( [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #6309341 - 11/28/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

get a home test from the drug store to see if you will pass. you prolly will though

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just found out I have a drug test tomorrow :( [Re: cpw1971]
    #6309361 - 11/28/06 10:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I think you mean vitamin B, don't you bro? :smile:
That's for maintaining a nice healthy yellow pee color.

Yeah, I'm doubting they'd pee test me before the interview, and if things don't seem to be going in a OH WOW I HAVE TO TAKE THIS JOB sort of way, I'm going to tell them that I'm not interested because of the commute, and the sort of work (I'm tech support, they need customer support - not my bag, baby). I already downed about 64 oz of water tonight, and once I pee again I'm prolly gonna hitt he sack. The interview isn't til 2 tomorrow which gives me plenty of time to chug a gallon or so of gatorage (has the salt plus water).

I'm considering just buying the test kit, since I do have 2 other interviews coming up that I actually am looking forward to. Though, one of them is with a medical company, which would likely a hair test, so there's not too much I can do if they in fact test.

I appreciate the boost of confidence though guys. It helps.

I just wish I still had friends who were lab techs... or could find the THC caluclator so I could get a rough idea of what metabolites are still in my bloodstream. Stupid human bodies need gauge clusters on them dammit!

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6319107 - 11/29/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

definetley mean bitamin c...clears your test not just turn your pee yellow like riboflavin. got the fact from the book Ur-Ine Trouble by kent Holtorf M.D.

--------------------

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #6319167 - 11/29/06 06:30 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Go to GNC and get Omni. It worked for me. $50 got me a brand new job.

OfflineZiggyGT
Night Tripper
Male

Re: Just found out I have a drug test tomorrow :( [Re: Newbie]
    #6319248 - 11/29/06 07:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You'll pass brother. Just be sure to urinate plenty on the day of the test, and drink a lot of water going into the test... the more the better. and hold it... The idea is to dilute anything left to the point that they cant detect it. Though 2.5 months is long enough for anyone, im sure your clean. I've passed tests having smoked 7 days prior... good luck

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
Re: Just found out I have a drug test tomorrow :( [Re: ZiggyGT]
    #6319318 - 11/29/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well if you want this job still, [it sounds like you dont], my PROVEN method is to drink as much water as you can, but then you have to pee every 15 minutes.... so good luck!

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies