Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
god DAMN drug tests
    #6254849 - 11/06/06 06:45 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I made the pretty stupid mistake of doing 1 line of coke friday night. I had a drug test a week before (spilled the sample), one a day later (thought I was cheating, but i wasnt trying to pull anything) and just found out I had one tomorrow.

I bought a home drug test, and im pretty sure I failed for cocaine. There was the FAINTEST possible line ever, with the slightest touch of pink, while the THC line had a beautiful red line. It will have been 3.5 days when i take the test tomorrow (most places say 2-3 days for small amounts of coke). ill retest using the home test again in the morning, and depending on the result, claim i cant pee and come in the next day, use the dilution technique in my sig, or HOPEFULLY just take the test.

For anyone who is on probation or whoever goes on probation, although it sounds pretty obvious, DONT do drugs. This is probably the worst I have ever felt, I regret it like none other, and have felt sick all day. I fucked up previously by continuing to smoke, and stopped after dodging a few VERY stressful drug tests. I just hope I dont have to learn this lesson the hard way  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork
Re: god DAMN drug tests [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #6254863 - 11/06/06 06:49 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Bad choice but we all make em. Good luck man. Keep us updated.

Offlinevintage_gonzo
Stranger

Re: god DAMN drug tests [Re: Tangerines]
    #6254873 - 11/06/06 06:52 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

how long are you bein drug tested for?

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Re: god DAMN drug tests [Re: vintage_gonzo]
    #6254896 - 11/06/06 06:57 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

A year, up until april.

Yes it was a bad choice, and it really hurts when you realize it when its too late to fix it. I was home for the weekend, hadnt seen my friends in months, and one of them busts out some coke. Since I just had a test, i thought id be fine.

I know that if worst comes to worst, I can pass this test. It will be a hell of a ride, drinking water and taking vitamins, but good god id do anything to do this. I also fucked up about 6 months ago by smoking on 4/20, with a test the next day. I passed, and swore off weed till I got off. I can just dilute, but its going to be hell.

OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

Loc: Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:
    #6254920 - 11/06/06 07:02 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I read about this and feel sorry for you.

then I read the first line in your signature and laugh my ass off.

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

#6254955 - 11/06/06 07:09 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Hahahaha yeaaa... I havent like given up, and that method (although originally used for weed) will work for coke. But theres alwaaaays that "what-if" thinking going on when cheating a drug test. I believe that it will work but "what if" i mess it up? The pressure is ENORMOUS, for a few hours after I found out my throat felt partially closed, I didnt even think about eating, and rushed to buy a kit. Failing means (most likely) being forced to leave my college and go home, jailtime for up to 90 days (knowing the judge it would be high, if not a full 90), and i cant even begin to understand how my parents would feel.

After failing the kit, I felt so sick I couldnt even sit at my computer, and laid down and slept for a few hours. Now I have sort of gotten over the shock, and now realize that I need to focus on getting past this.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies