Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAfroshroomerican
Oprah's Minion
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
My favorite legal substance (Kratom experience report)
    #6117733 - 09/30/06 03:19 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Hello, I will make an attempt to be as thorough as I possibly can in this condition.

Background information:
I have always wanted to find a drug that totally relaxes me without the haziness associated with alcohol and high marijuana dosages.  Relaxation is a big part of  my recreational (and very occasional) usage of "drugs".
Therefore, I always thought opium (having heard of it through reports) would be my drug of choice.  Despite the relative ease of getting pods, I decided not to because of the severity of opiate addictions. 
When I heard of kratom being opiate-like and significantly less addictive, I immediately wanted to try it. 

Ordering info:
I had heard of lots of "bunk" kratom selling about from various suppliers on the net. Thus, I naturally went with a shroomery sponsor.  Since I cannot mention the name of the sponsor I ordered, I will say that it boasts a 3.5mg alkaloid/ content and a "guarantee of authenticity" by two sources. 

Experience:

The sponsor was rather expeditious in delivering.  After placing my order on Thursday night, I received by one ounce bag on Monday by priority mail.

1st attempt:

I chased down approximately 6 grams of Kratom lead with a warm lemon tea (a crystal light mix of mostly citric acid).  An hour went by and I felt no effects.  I was quite tired so I went to sleep.  I may have missed the high as I woke up at 12 (approximately 6 hours) and I remembered very vivid dreams.  so it quite possibly did work. I was skeptical however, since I expected it to be a lot more powerful. 

At 1 AM, I decided to heat a water/lemonade tea mixture in the microwave until it was boiling.  I then threw 7 grams or so  into the mix.  I mixed this around until the (yellow) tea became very brown (about 10 mins of stirring). 
I then ate the leaves which were more palatable and followed it by drinking the brown liquid. 

I began to feel effects about an hour later.  Not a stimulation, just a minor relaxation.  At this point I was ready to give up and again went to bed.  Something then happened, I remember a very vivid dream and it awoke at 4 am. 

My whole body was numb and I felt the most euphoric feeling I had ever felt from a drug. The best I can describe it (not to be graphic) is the after-glow of an orgasm. My hearing had also gotten very sensitive (very similar to weed). 

About 10 mins ago I purged (I had eaten 7-8g of powder).  I still feel euphoric and and am quite enjoying my blues and rock songs to a greater extent. 

Pardon if my sentences are in poor structure I am still quite intoxicated (yet somewhat clearheaded)

Conclusion (synopsis).

1) Strength - I have heard that 3.5/mg (98/mg per ounce) is rather weak for premium. This is probably why I had to use so much to attain desired effects (I have no opiate tolerance as I've never done an opiate).  Strength of a powder is very important for this reason imo. 

2) this is insanely blissful however it is not possible for me to even act sober at this time. ( my pupils are also extremely constricted)  So if you are on a large dose, do not expect to blend in. 

3) you must have some weed to go with.  I smoked just a little 10 mins ago to relieve the nausea. Not only did it do this, but it insenfied the euphoria. 

IHope this helps anyone who was interested. 
Please use this responsibly or it will become illegal even sooner. (don't kratom and drive kids  :crazy:)

--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: My favorite legal substance (Kratom experience report) [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #6120617 - 10/01/06 04:29 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

kratom rocks!!! i like it in small (stimulative) doses too!! it's awesome can be a downer and a upper ... all in one :wink: can't really get it any more tho :/
thanks for the sweet report.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
Re: My favorite legal substance (Kratom experience report) [Re: Merkin]
    #6120920 - 10/01/06 09:49 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah thanks. Kratom is my favorite too...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds