Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Difference between Rye flour and Rye grain
    #589118 - 03/25/02 04:11 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Can someone explain to me something. Rye flour is made from rye grain correct?? So that explains why rye flour is more potent, cuz it's a flour made from one of the most potent substrates. If this is right, how come you don't have to PC rye flour? Is it because flour has contaminants that can be killed by boiling?? If someone could clear this up for me I would be very appreciative!!! Thanks!!!

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: Difference between Rye flour and Rye grain [Re: Visigoth]
    #589134 - 03/25/02 04:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

its still best to pc it... im not sure of the time for the berries, but 1/2h @ 15psi is what rye flour takes
verm = 2 parts, water = 1 part, rye flower = 1 part

and about it being one of the best, i read in the archives, about quinoi flour being a KICK ASS sub, the dude said its all he uses, with awesome speed. he said it has way more nutrients than rye flour, or brown rice flour. i checked it out side by side in the health food store, and he was right, in every catagory quinoi had way more nutrients. just getting ready to make my first jars, so i'll prolly post with my findings. if this does as good as im led to believe it will, im going to try it in whole form as apposed to flour

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Edited by ChromeCrow (03/25/02 04:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags