Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
types of lsd crystals
    #5596651 - 05/06/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

could somebody post that list of the differnet types of lsd crystals and their purity?

--------------------
sometimes you can get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: types of lsd crystals [Re: tocuhe]
    #5596961 - 05/06/06 04:51 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

From the  Crystal to Blotter thread:

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best :grin:
White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.
Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
4,226 topic views. 0 members, 30 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.