Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineericm119
Stranger

one pound of weed??
    #5125192 - 12/31/05 03:01 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

does anyone know how much those go for?

--------------------
There was a ragged band that followed in our footsteps
Running before time took our dreams away
Leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground
To a life consumed by slow decay.

Pink Floyd

Edited by ericm119 (12/31/05 03:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: ericm119]
    #5125203 - 12/31/05 03:11 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

too much if you have to ask

:piggy:

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

Re: ! pound of weed?? [Re: ericm119]
    #5125205 - 12/31/05 03:12 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It depends on a lot of things like where you live, what kind of weed, how many pounds are you buying at a time etc.. etc.. etc...

With all of that in mind a pound of your regular stuff runs about 600 over here. I've seen them for as low as 400 and as high as 800.

Dirt weed goes for less and of course the good stuff goes for more.

--------------------

Someday I will own a house that looks like a giant mushroom, it will be furnished with only bean bag furniture. My walls will be covered with tye-dyed tapestries and my doors will be plastered in stickers. When it comes time for me to retire, I will launch pumpkins at the airport with a crude catapult. THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

Don't shit on my dream.

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: TheDude]
    #5125206 - 12/31/05 03:13 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:
too much if you have to ask

:piggy:

Also a good answer

--------------------

Someday I will own a house that looks like a giant mushroom, it will be furnished with only bean bag furniture. My walls will be covered with tye-dyed tapestries and my doors will be plastered in stickers. When it comes time for me to retire, I will launch pumpkins at the airport with a crude catapult. THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

Don't shit on my dream.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: FugaziGuy]
    #5125212 - 12/31/05 03:23 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

600? Where are you from??? That is fairly hard to believe. A quarter pound of good stuff for 800 is a deal. At least where I live. But then again I stopped paying for it and started growing it.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

#5125213 - 12/31/05 03:25 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Just for the record selling weed is about the dumbest thing you could do. I'll do the math for you.

First off let's say you get the pound for 600. We'll break that into ounces and say you've got $37.50 in each ounce.

Lets say that most people buy between a quarter and an ounce at a time. For the hell of it, we'll just say they buy a half at a time. And we'll assume you're selling a half for 50 dollars.

Each time you sell weed you're risking a getting a felony charge. So you'd have to commit well over 30 felonies to get rid of the pound. And you'd have to sell 20 halfs to break even on the pound.

So really all you would stand to make profits on is 6 ounces. I bet you'll smoke atleast one of them before you get the pound sold, so lets call it 5 ounces to profit off of.

30+ felonies for 500 dollars? <-------------- Stupid stupid stupid

Don't sell the weed. Get 3 of your buddies to throw in 150 each and everybody go home with a nice qaurterpound for 150. That makes much more sense to me.

--------------------

Don't shit on my dream.

OfflineFugaziGuy
Complete Dumbass

Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #5125218 - 12/31/05 03:36 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
600?  Where are you from???  That is fairly hard to believe.  A quarter pound of good stuff for 800 is a deal.  At least where I live.  But then again I stopped paying for it and started growing it.

800 bucks might be worth it for some white widow or sour disel or something, but; certainly not for just regular bud.

The stuff that's around for 600 (that I was talking about) isn't dirt weed, it's just the standard mexican brick shit that gets smuggled over. It's just the standard green seedy shit. It's you're lower midgrade stuff.

The dirt weed around here is the most awful shit anybody's ever seen. You can buy an ounce of that shit all day long for 40 dollars, and people are dying to sell it (nobody will buy that shit).

I've seen THE BEST weed around here goes for 100 a qaurter. That's the highest weed price I've ever heard. But, that shit is some "one hitter quiter" shit. It'll knock you out.

Midgrade stuff around here goes for about 150 an ounce and it's really good bong weed.

The only pound price I know is on that lower midgrade mexican brick stuff. And that's only because every once and awhile one of my friends will get real daring a go pick one up. 8 people throwing in on a pound only cost each person like 80 and they get two ounces. That's the way we like to do it . . . . yet nobody likes to be the guy to go get the pound. :laugh: (I never do it, I'm rather not smoke than go to prison forever)

--------------------

Don't shit on my dream.

OfflineLethalX5
Male

#5125226 - 12/31/05 03:54 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

one million billion dollars and thirty-three cents

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #5125549 - 12/31/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Around here a quarter pound costs $400. Not sure how much would be charged for 1 pound though.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #5125564 - 12/31/05 09:53 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It depends... I mean where are you buying from? Do you know the supplier? I've seen pounds going for as low as 150 Euro's directly from the supplier...

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: Brakkie]
    #5125687 - 12/31/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Here, Your standard Mexi-Brick is 600$ for a lb.

I've never bought a pound of the dankness, but QP's run about 850.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5125753 - 12/31/05 11:23 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I could get some glashouse-grownweed for 150-200 a pound... Or about 500 for some REALLY strong bud directly from the grower... It all depends on who you know

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #5125764 - 12/31/05 11:29 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FugaziGuy said:
selling weed is about the dumbest thing you could do.

--------------------
:heart:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: theuser]
    #5125777 - 12/31/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

knock it if you want, but its put alot of people through school....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
    #5125920 - 12/31/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i used to deal anda pound of some dank ran anywhere from 3000-4000... the lower end beasters kinda shit was cheap around 3100 and i would sell qp's for 1000 and make 1000 profit...

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #5125925 - 12/31/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
knock it if you want, but its put alot of people through school....

Sell shrooms. It's a MUCH easier sell.

--------------------

OfflineHimejime
Learning the way

Loc: Northern Cali
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: Brakkie]
    #5125946 - 12/31/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I get a quarter pound for 650 in cali of some of the best weed you can get and thats cheap, id say near 2000 for a pound. And whoever said an ounce for 37 dollars is insane, for 37 dollars you could get around an eigth or 3.5 grams, usually you can sell an eigth(3.5 grams) for closer to 50 dollars. 1 ounce equals like 28 grams. 1 pound equals like 450something grams.

PS: I get a really good deal for my QP's

Edit: Where I live, in the bay, shrooms are not easier to sell at all everyone here smokes trees and everyone buys them.

Edited by Himejime (12/31/05 12:45 PM)

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #5125965 - 12/31/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

pounds vary too much it all depends on your connections $1,500 to $4,000

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: buckwheat]
    #5125968 - 12/31/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

In Utah you can unload a few pounds of shrooms at $10 a gram in less then a week.

Utah is amazingly dry of drugs though.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: one pound of weed?? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #5125982 - 12/31/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I stopped paying for it and started growing it.

:bigweed: :bigjoint:....Farmers never pay, maybe barter sometimes... :smirk:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom