Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJutboy
I guess I'm cool

Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) * 1
    #4613297 - 09/02/05 04:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I did a good search on both google, erowid and here and couldn't find anything about this.

Has anyone tried it? Has anyone heard any reviews?

Also my friend is on effexor. Should he take warning when eating mushrooms? (forget the adderall)

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: Jutboy] * 1
    #4613396 - 09/02/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I know SSRIs diminish the effect.

All 3 combined would probably be safe, but it wouldn't be your normal mushroom experience.

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: HeavyToilet] * 1
    #4613411 - 09/02/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i enjoy the shroom effect by itself, id say why try and fuck with it.. but thats just me i guess.. well happy shroomin!

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: PerfectlyDefectd] * 1
    #4613569 - 09/02/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my friend did adderall + shrooms and he said it was just a cluster of thoughts in his mind. much rather just do shrooms + weed.

--------------------

OfflineSoloGamer
Mr. Nowhere

Loc: In a cave, with several s...
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: onetwo4] * 1
    #4613957 - 09/02/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I tried shrooms and adderall. It didn't turn out too good. The adderall really messes with my stomach since I don't take it very often and when I do its usually high doses. For about the first 2 hours I couldn't even tell the shooms kick in. Then, it hit me suddenly for about an hour in which I spent most of that vomiting in the bathroom. But it was the most amazing vomit ever! Haha...

--------------------
100:10100

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: SoloGamer] * 1
    #4614151 - 09/02/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ive done much adderal and much shrooms but never combined.... i feel that it would take away form the experience, i would personaly leave it alone....

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: incubaby_421] * 1
    #4614527 - 09/02/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have good experience in Shrooms + XTC/Adderal/Coke/Other

Amphetamines take away from the more shroomy visuals such as shifting, melting, and general morphing.

You will still see patters, and colors/general scenery will actually look sharper and brighter than on mushrooms alone.

Amphetamines also take away from ego loss. Your mind will stick with you for the trip, making it very controllable (Given you stay away from heroic dosage). Your thoughts and insights will be a little more realistic, a little less cosmic....although they will come much faster due to the speed.

It is similar to hippyflipping (maybe not for some who can get pure MDMA...but this is Detroit, and cranked out pills with just a touch of MDMA are all we get), but much more mentally analytically intense as is the case with adderal.

Finally, amphetamines take away from the effects of marijuana. Smoking it on shrooms + adderal is best if you only smoke once, during the peak...and once when you are no longer shrooming, too chill out because the adderal will almost definately outlive the shrooms.

In general, much less trippy...the speed has the upper hand, but it will still be a great time, especially if tripping with people on the same combo.

Doing this by yourself can be a bad time if you don't want to spend hours in deep analytical thought about the real world. The shitty part is that you WANT someone there to talk to. Pre-plan things to do if you are solo.

Hope this helps...if you have any more questions about the combo, feel free to PM me.

--------------------
:mallow:

Edited by LazyCrash (09/02/05 10:36 PM)

Offlinecubicidal
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: LazyCrash] * 1
    #4615508 - 09/03/05 04:53 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Watch out, adderall can aggravate anxiety (trip anxiety included...) to a stunning degree. My heart went unstable and I nearly collapsed from a panic attack once when I ate 60mg of adderall and drank a couple cups of coffee after staying up all night. Don't even want to think about how that would've went if I'd been shrooming too...

OfflineJutboy
I guess I'm cool

Re: Mushrooms and Adderall??? (and also effexor) [Re: cubicidal] * 1
    #4619200 - 09/04/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the help everyone.....I'll probably just stay away from it but well see. I like the control add's give my mind and I think that given my analyitical nature I would probably enjoy myself but when you've got a good thing going (mush by itself) theres not much reason to screw with it.

Justin (ps....cubicidal - thats a lot of add's)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order