Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
3 hits of LSD, with an 8th of pan cyans...
    #4503374 - 08/06/05 09:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OK I'm a fairly experienced tripper, comfortable with the effects and quite knowledgeable as to maintaining a good trip. But this grabbed me by the balls.

It started off with a call from my buddy who said the last batch of acid in the area was being sold, so I should get it fast. He said it was the strongest stuff he's come across so I bought 3 hits, $10 each. Steep, but well worth it.
Later that night I got another call from another friend who said he just got a hold of some BANGIN shrooms...so I got an eight-er.

Me and about 6 other people dosed up. My buddy and I started off with the cid, and had a pretty calm and funny time. 3-4 hours later we munched the shrooms. Not more than a half hour later visuals come pouring in.

I looked at the people at the table and when I'd look away, a crystal clear afterimage of their face would be plastered on the wall. My friend and I were the only ones on acid too, so it was more intense than our fellow trippers were experiencing. Then I turned off the lights and started doing some liquid dancing with some volunteers' cell phones, which immediately cause 3 of the people to start bugging out and tripping harder lol. Everyone loved it nonetheless.

Then things got heavy. My vision was reduced to tunnel vision, and everything I saw turned into a blur of geometric shapes, all slowly shifting fluorescent colors. The grass outside was turning blue to green to purple and so forth. I was still able to communicate and interact with everything but it was becoming increasingly difficult.

Then I experienced something I never thought possible with shrooms. I was forced to observe the world. I sat, part of the recliner, breathing heavily and wide-eyed, I could see everyone tripping face and walking around the room like zombies. All I heard for an hour was, "yeah...what time is it...ok...yea...wait, what?...hahahaha....i dunno". We were literally just spitting out random phrases and laughing like idiots. Then I started peaking hardcore. I wanted to go to the bathroom but I couldn't distinguish the difference between vomiting, urinating, and crapping. I was majorly confused. I wanted to sleep, but I literally forgot how. I didn't understand the meaning of sleep. I thought, "What if I die?" but when I thought further, I didn't understand death. Everything felt dead already. I didn't understand anything, couldn't process a single thought, and pretty much just wanted to crash.

Things eventually returned to normal and we all reflected on the weirdest experience of our lives. It showed me that even thought I thought I've done it all, a new species of shrooms to me did me one better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: 3 hits of LSD, with an 8th of pan cyans... [Re: Newbie]
    #4503413 - 08/06/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wow that sounds like a ridiculous amount of shrooms on top of already 3 hits acid :shocked:

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: 3 hits of LSD, with an 8th of pan cyans... [Re: stefan]
    #4503419 - 08/06/05 09:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't know they were that potent at the time. I have a natural tolerance to things like this so I usually have to up the dosage. Shrooms used to only take me to level 2 or 3, and it stayed pretty consistent. This was completely unexpected.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: 3 hits of LSD, with an 8th of pan cyans... [Re: Newbie]
    #4503457 - 08/06/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, but pan cyans aren't usual shrooms, they're way stronger. at least you know now :wink:

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: 3 hits of LSD, with an 8th of pan cyans... [Re: stefan]
    #4503475 - 08/06/05 10:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah tell me about it.  I kind of feel better it happened so that next time I come across something like this I can have more fun.  I barely wanted to leave the house!  :crazy:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag