Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
Religous Experiences on LSD
    #4387198 - 07/09/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How common is having some type of religous experience on acid? I have had one experience, which I would to refer to as a religious experience. I won't go into detail on the experience, but it seemed so real in the moment that it could not be denied at the time. Before having this experience, I was totally athiest, but now I am not a FULLY religious/spiritual person by any means, the experience has just opened my mind to the possibilites of a higher power.
Although this seems extremely cliche, having the experience first person is totally different than just hearing about it. I have only taken acid 5 times or so, is this a typical sensation derived from taking acid? Have you ever had a religous experience? How many? Was it remarkable in any way? Shit, sorry I made this sound like a report or some bullshit, but this phenomenomen has intrigued me ever since it has happened. Any thoughts on the matter would be awesome. Take it easy, later.

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: Religous Experiences on LSD [Re: D4NK]
    #4387270 - 07/09/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

personally i was a fairly spiritually orientated person before i had tried lsd, so it was no suprise that i've had smoked a pipe or two with the gods while tripping.

my girlfriend on the otherhand has never once believed in anything 'beyond', but she had an lsd experience that changed her perspective and now she can't understand what she used to believe.

the potential is definately there, the doors of perception are opened!

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4387303 - 07/09/05 04:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Most of my religious experiences occured while on LSD.

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4387322 - 07/09/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"And this is how reality is. It is not the LSD which is creating this reality. LSD is just destroying your dullness, your insensitivity, and you look at the world as one should really look. But LSD can only give you a glimpse, and if you depend on it, sooner or later even LSD will not be able to remove your dullness".

Your mind can create you own reality, do what you want with it and whatever happens happens and nonetheless its all good, otherwise you are comparing your experiences to those already had.

Which makes truth an oxymoron.

Shit happens

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Religous Experiences on LSD [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4387327 - 07/09/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"Feel the Cosmos as a Translucent Ever-Living Presence

If you have taken any drugs such as LSD or some such thing, the whole world around you becomes a light phenomenon of colors that are translucent, alive. This is not because of LSD. The world is such, but your eyes have become dull. The LSD is not creating a colorful world around you. The world is already colorful; nothing is wrong with the world. It is a rainbow of colors?a mystery of colors and translucent light. But your eyes have become dull. That is why you can never feel it in such colorfulness.

LSD is just clearing your eyes. It is not making the world colorful. It is just helping your dullness to go chemically, and then the whole world erupts before you. It is a new thing. Even an ordinary chair becomes a marvelous phenomenon. Just a shoe on the floor takes on new colors, a new youth. Ordinary traffic noise becomes musical. Trees you have always seen but never looked at are born anew though you have always passed them by and you know you have seen them. Every leaf of a tree is a miracle. "

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4388523 - 07/09/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The very first time i ever tripped hard i knew instantly that the organized religion stuff that i went to when i was little was complete bs.

I am spiritual in my own sense. A mighty god is a living man. I live in the moment do right things because its right to do not fear of hell.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Religous Experiences on LSD [Re: baraka]
    #4388606 - 07/10/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i'm glad to hear that you've touched on something bigger than yourself, what ever it may have been. this is a huge reason if not THE reason why psychedelics are so special. giggling with your buddies and spacing out while looking at shit melting or swirling is all fine and dandy but that is not what they are all about. IMO they are about self reflection, self improvement, the pursuit of understanding, exploration, and connection, whether it be to a friend or the universe. Know that you'd had a glimpse at their potential, i think your trips will be much more fruitful and meaningful. happy trails!

--------------------
:goose:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order