Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

the best legal trip?
    #4353893 - 06/30/05 01:20 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ive been doing alot of reading in the past years about legal highs. ive been only truly interested in tripping and or new trips.
ive been looking at the salvia, morning glory, etc. i want the easiest to aquire one, but also one that is intense and long lasting, cheap. i know im a noob but i dont want to waste my time trying out all of the different stuff. im cash strapped. i want serious visuals. im looking towards salivia not sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

Re: the best legal trip? [Re: JoeyBond]
    #4353952 - 06/30/05 01:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You won't find what you're looking for in Salvia. I'm not implicating anything more than that as far as Salvia's concerned.

I have trouble respecting this sort of attitude toward hallucinogens. The intent here seems to me to be incredibly juvenile, and is hazardous to the reputation and legality of all hallucinogens.

Quote:

i want the easiest to aquire one, but also one that is intense and long lasting, cheap. i know im a noob but i dont want to waste my time trying out all of the different stuff. im cash strapped. i want serious visuals.

This sort of thought process I see often embedded in people's minds. It doesn't work that way. I'd suggest putting your heart and your mind into it instead of drooling over it like a dog and jumping into uncharted waters you aren't prepared for.

Edited by TubOlucinogens (06/30/05 01:43 AM)

Invisibletheoldtimer
old enough toknow better

Loc: Hell and back
    #4353954 - 06/30/05 01:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Are shrooms legal? Where I'm at, they'll bust ya, at least that's what I thought. Any info to the contrary would be interesting to hear. And what about Poppy's? I know in the states, depending on what state, they can and have arrested people for growing em.

Any info would be helpful.

The appearance of ignorance is purely delusional.

--------------------
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." A.E.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: the best legal trip? [Re: theoldtimer]
    #4354252 - 06/30/05 03:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If you want visuals, pick up some 15X salvia and a water bong, load up the bong and take as big a hit as you can, hold it AS LONG AS YOU PHYSICALLY CAN, and close your eyes. You'll be in for some serious ass visuals then! I gaurantee it is NOTHING AT ALL what you are expecting but you will go places beyond your wildest dreams. salvia is crazy and you'll trip balls IF you take a HUGE hit and hold it FOREVER!

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4354276 - 06/30/05 03:12 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Life is the best legal trip.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: the best legal trip? [Re: Rose]
    #4354286 - 06/30/05 03:16 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:

lol  :cheers:

i think salvia would be the easiest to get, and if you really want, its not too hard to grow yourself, if you got some sunlight. got my own plants at the moment, jsut waitin till they are big enough to take some leaves off (not sure how much im gonna need...)

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4354345 - 06/30/05 03:53 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

depending on where you live, mushrooms or mescaline containing cacti may be legal. they sound the sort of thing you're looking for. morning glory will give you a good, long trip if you do a careful extraction.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#4354572 - 06/30/05 07:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Philosophers stones are legal in some places due to some legal loophole. Salvia ain't cheap and certainy not long lasting, and not legal where I am.

Cheapest trip would be LSA through morning glory or woodrose seeds but ain't that pleseant.

DXM is legal. Found in cough syrups. Never tried it but it's on my 'to-do' list.

Mescaline through san pedro would be your best bet. Mescaline rules.

I tried tripping on life but it was laced with fuckwitts.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4354715 - 06/30/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Try a search.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom