Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
bouts to start my P. Cyans grow, questions...
    #3779693 - 02/14/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ok, so i have read all available sources i can find on the net and think i have a pretty good idea of what i need to do, but my situation is such that i cant exactly follow any tek i could find,

i have to grow at my moms house in a flower bed, most importantly, her boyfreind CANT know, so this leads to my first question, can these be grown in a bed with anything else, i.e. tomatoes or a couple coniferous bushes???

so i think i have a plan but i figured id run it by the more experienced growers for help and ideas, i need to first grow mycelium on agar correct? but that is the only thing i can really do by the book, if you will, i am thinking soak some small woodchips in water for 48 hours, and then inoculate them with the mycelium, and then make my mom a shiny new flower bed that will mysteriously sprout many mushrooms in the fall, should i first sterilize the smaller woodchips to be inoculated??? and if so, do i have to use the bag tek i found on mushmush? i was thinking i would just use jars in the same way you would use them for any other tek, only put woodchips in them instead and then sterilize, wait for colonization, and then mix up with woodchips (larger, unsterilized) and make the bed,

sound solid?
suggestions, helpful ideas, or smartass comments are more than welcome as i am sure they will help me.

thanks

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: bouts to start my P. Cyans grow, questions... [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3779981 - 02/14/05 06:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You need to spend a bit of time reading a lot more material before someone can really get you to the right direction.

Look for any threads on cyans by "Anno".

Search the growlog forum.

Check out the following book which you should keep for your entire life:
Growing Gourment and Medicinal Mushrooms by Paul Stamets.

Available at: www.fungi.com

Also check out: www.fungifun.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies