Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKANE
Stranger
Potent mushrooms and seizures
    #368091 - 08/07/01 08:29 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

My friend ingested 1/16 (half 1/8) and tripped very hard. Hard to the point where he had a seizure. He said they were Psilocybin mushrooms but they were really potent. Has anyone ever heard of people having seizures or blackouts on Psilocybin mushrooms??????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemrshrums
Re: Potent mushrooms and seizures [Re: KANE]
    #368099 - 08/07/01 09:01 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I have had an identical experience with the same amount of shrooms. It was my first trip and me and 7 friends split a half. I'm not sure what kind they were it was 6 years ago and like I said it was my first time. After about an hour I was getting off pretty good seeing colors and stuff. Then I was about paralized thinking I couldn't move so I went and laid down on a bed. I was still getting off real good for like the next hour or so. I was feeling dizzy so I went and stood in front of our window with some cool air blowing on me, I then passed out and smacked my head on the hard tile floor cracking my head open which now has a nice scar from 16 stiches. This happened to be in our college dorm so my friends were going nuts. Luckily there was a sober on among us who cleaned everything up. The floor looked like a homicide where someone got shot in the head. There was a pool of blood about 2-3 ft. wide I swear. I tried to get up and passed out again more then likely from the blood loss. Finally I got to the couch and laid down while the EMT's came as well as the police. Most of the people who were tripping left and the sober people stayed. We told the police I fell out of my chair leaning back on it. They bought it and left me alone. Next the EMT's strapped me to one of those strecher boards and carried me off in the Ambulance. While I was in the ambulance they shoved an oxygen tube up my nose and that really freaked me out because it is cold and I didn't know what it was. I was still tripping so that made it even more strange. It had been about 3-4 hours after we took them. They took me to the hospital and stiched me up and I had to spend the night in the infermary. It sucked I didn't smoke weed for 6 months after that and didn't do shrooms again until about two months ago which this time was much better and I currently have a nice batch of P. Cubensis growing, thanks much to the shroomery for all the great documentation. Three of my friends there also claimed they had blacked out that night from the same batch. To this day I don't know what was wrong with them or if they were just that potent.

OfflineTrippyGuy18
enthusiast
Re: Potent mushrooms and seizures [Re: mrshrums]
    #368135 - 08/07/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Well from my experiences with super strong shrooms they make you dehydrated an at the same time they make you super high so its probaly a combination between the strong body high an dehydration.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies