Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLethalX5
Male

Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers
    #3657467 - 01/21/05 05:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers

I was thinking about this today and it got me wondering. Do Spore suppliers ever get busted pay the Cops? I mean its not illegal to have the spores but it is to grow them. But don't the sponsors need to grow the mushrooms to get the spores? wouldn't this be a problem in the US? or do they order there spores wholesale from another company that's outta the country?

(i posted this in another forum but no one has even viewed it)

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: LethalX5]
    #3657481 - 01/21/05 05:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

most of them don't grow the shrooms themselves but let people grow them where it's legal and buy prints from them

Offlinebackyardmagic
Stranger

Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: stefan]
    #19973821 - 05/11/14 09:53 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

i think most sponsors grow there mushrooms for its spores, illegally, they must ensure quality & contam free syringes so buying prints from other countries isnt logical, especially when they could grow it & collect the spores for free.. lets be real more than 90 percent of people buying spores are using it for more than microscopy purposes, why would sponsors have multiple strains for microscopy & what would you get out of viewing spores under microscope?? what knowledge wouldd be gained that doesn't already exist?? im kinda annoyed that the shroomery acts like everything's for science when its blatantly not.

--------------------

Offlinebathtub
Stranger

Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: backyardmagic]
    #19974033 - 05/11/14 10:42 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

And how should we act?  Are you saying people here should openly promote illegal activity?  Get everything shut down, etc. etc.

You seem to be making a statement but not thinking about what you are saying.

Everything is for science and we need to keep it that way.  And there is always more knowledge to be gained. 

100% of the people buying spores are using them for microscopy.  That is a fact.  If the reason that is a fact is not clear to you then just think about it. 

Ever see that Dave Chappelle skit called, When keepin it real goes wrong?

Yea dont let your keepin it real go wrong.  Im keepin it real, and the real deal is that people buy spores for microscopy.  Thats real.  Lets keep it that way.

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: bathtub]
    #19974221 - 05/11/14 11:25 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

This is very dangerous thinking guys... Do you know where you are?

Invisiblethelanzii

Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: backyardmagic]
    #19974422 - 05/12/14 12:52 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

backyardmagic said:
i think most sponsors grow there mushrooms for its spores, illegally, they must ensure quality & contam free syringes so buying prints from other countries isnt logical, especially when they could grow it & collect the spores for free.. lets be real more than 90 percent of people buying spores are using it for more than microscopy purposes, why would sponsors have multiple strains for microscopy & what would you get out of viewing spores under microscope?? what knowledge wouldd be gained that doesn't already exist?? im kinda annoyed that the shroomery acts like everything's for science when its blatantly not.

its for safety reasons.  use your brain a lil and think critically.

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Storage Container Aficionado
Male

Loc: Some savage little planet...
Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: thelanzii]
    #19974543 - 05/12/14 02:07 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Every time this topic comes up I give the same answer.  God just magically makes the spores appear so that mankind can never be totally cut off from the psycedelic experience no matter how much our oppressors would like that.  It's the same reason why after all these years you can still just place and order for them.  God magically blinds the psycedelically ingnorant to never notice that there is a very vibrant and completely open spore trade happening.  Yep, as far as I'm concerned that's all we really need to understand about where spores come from.  So let's all stop asking questions and just be happy that we can enjoy this gift.

--------------------
I only use drugs medicinally.  If I don't my knees hurt from kneeling down.

Offlinebackyardmagic
Stranger

Re: Legal Q about sponsors/spore suppliers [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #19989929 - 05/15/14 12:23 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

do you think the governments secretly okay with personal growth for its breakthroughs? while by making cultivation illegal so its not a public casual thing to have & buy mushrooms? because if they were serious theyd put up laws against cubenesis spore importation any police that goes on here can clearly see whats going on.. shroomery has a section dedicated to trip reports  lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order